I watched my 23 [F] girlfriend run a naked lap after a beer pong bet

free dating

This happened a few months ago, hope you enjoy. My girlfriend was in her final year of college. We were at a house party with probably 15-20 people inside, her and her best friend (a "blessed" AA girl) were playing beer pong against two guys.

The game is going and I'm watching from the side and the girls aren't making any cups, like at all. The game ends fairly quickly and they never landed a single cup. Everyone knows the rule about streaking if you don't make any cups throughout the game. Anyways a girlfriend of the guys on the other team brings up the possibilities of having to streak, and my fiancé looks at me and I give her the "go ahead" nod.

The guys and girls start FREAKING out that my fiancé and her friend are going to do it and people take notice. We walk outside on to the porch of the apartment, and my girl is turning BRIGHT red. I didn't think she was going to do it but she did anyways.

She starts by taking her shirt off, she normally wears sports bras, but tonight was wearing a regular white bra, and then removes her shoes. Then... she slides her pants down and reveals to the whole party my favorite panties of hers, this bright blue thong that her ass just eats. I am bursting on the inside watching all these people see my girl strip. Completely out of surprise, I definitely did not think she was going to do it, she rips her bra off, and then takes off. Runs down the stairs, across the street to a light pole and back, with her friend behind her. I was so entranced by watching my girl streak I didn't even really get a good look at her friends tits bouncing because she ripped her bra off when my girl did.

Everyone is cheering and yelling watching these naked girls run out and back, they get back and put their clothes back on and the night goes on, and eventually more people made bets to streak themselves.

I have literally never been so turned on in my life and that's the story of watching my girl strip down and streak in front of a crowd of people.

submitted by /u/Organic-Technology66
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/rqsuu4/i_watched_my_23_f_girlfriend_run_a_naked_lap/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more