A local submissive girl with a Daddy kink. Pt1

free dating

I like to interact with people on Reddit. I'll send a DM if I like their story or give an extra compliment on a pic. Almost all the time, I get little or nothing back. I do have a few I've become friends with. Em is one I've actually have physically interacted with.

I'm a fan of Em's stories and she's become a fan of mine. We've talked back and forth and found out we are fairly close so I asked if I can come see her and take her out to eat. She accepted.

I booked a room in a nice hotel and made dinner reservations in the hotel restaurant. I was expecting anything, I just did want to drive home late plus I was hoping she could take me on a tour of her city.

She arrived at 6 and looked great. Pretty, great smile, curvy body and maybe DD breasts. Her top showed a generous about of cleavage, which was super sexy. We sat in the hotel lobby, talking for about 30 minutes before our reservation. Great conversation. She's a great lady.

Our conversation turned sexual quickly. We're both single and I got caught several times looking at her cleavage. She told me what she is into and I did the same. I took a chance and asked her if she wanted to come up to my room after dinner. With a big smile on her face, she said yes.

She had told me that she was very submissive and had a bit of a daddy kink. I started dominating on the elevator.

"Em, listen to daddy. You've been a good girl tonight and I'm going to reward you."

With a big smile on her face, she said "yes daddy."

We get into my room and I tell her, "ok Em, you've seen me staring at your breasts. It's time for daddy to see them. Take your top and bra off and then come over to me on the bed."

"Yes daddy."

She took off her top and bra and you can tell she's a mom. A bit of a sag but still looked great. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and she came over to me and I buried my face in them. She told me her nipples were very sensitive and by her moans, I could tell.

She broke away from me and said, "daddy, I'm sorry but I felt your dick on my leg and I want to see it. If you want me to suck it, I will."

"Naughty girl Em but that sounds like a great idea. Go ahead and finish getting undressed while I do the same."

We both got undressed and I decided to be more dominant.

"Em, take a pillow and put it behind you and sit on the floor at the bottom of the bed. Put your hands behind your back and I'm going to feed you my cock."

"Yes daddy."

When she was in position, I put my cock on her lips and told her to slightly open her mouth. She did and I slowly slide my dick in her mouth. She kept her mouth slightly closed and it almost felt like a tight pussy. I slid in until I hit the back of her throat. I instantly pulled back because I didn't want her to gag. I pulled all the way out and there was a popping noise when I did. I repeated this a couple of times until I started short stroking her mouth.

She was using her tongue the best she could and it really felt good. So good that I was ready to cum in less than 5 minutes. She told me earlier that she didn't mind a guy cumming in her mouth.

"Em, sweetie, I'm going to cum soon in your mouth, are you ready?"

With a nod yes, I blew my load a few seconds later. It was a large load and she got a little choked and had to let some fall out of her mouth. I pulled out and still shot one rope on her chin after 4 or 5 in her mouth.

I helped her up and got her a drink and towel. This was just the start of an unforgettable night.

submitted by /u/golfgoob7
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more