Almost got caught with a dick and cum in my (F22) mouth [FM]

free dating

This happened in my freshman year of college. I was still with my ex at the time and he came to visit for a week. That week there was a lot of sex and I honestly felt bad for the people next door to me. My roommate was the type of person that always was partying and staying at her boyfriend's so she was rarely ever there.
Well, one night the four of us, her and her boyfriend and me and my bf, were hanging out in our dorm just minding our own business. My roommate and her bf left and as soon as it seemed like they weren't coming back, my boyfriend took off my blanket and pulled down his pants.
I had a feeling my roommate didn't lock the door which was fine since I was still in the room but something in me told me to lock it. So I locked the door and then jumped back on the bed. I was so horny but since my roommate was in the room we had to wait an agonizing hour before they left.
My bf swung his leg and was now sitting on my bed. I slipped off my leggings and got on my knees. I dragged my tongue from the tip down to the base then played with his balls a little before going back up to the tip and putting as much as I could into my mouth.
I slobbered all over this dick to make sure it was nice and wet. I bobbed my head up and down while my right hand was wrapped around the base of it. I used my wrist and twisted it to make sure all of his dick was getting attention. With my free hand I reached down and played my clit.
I felt his hands run through my hand and pull it up into a ponytail. He started moving his hips up into my mouth while pushing my head down more.
I could tell his was getting close so I took my hand out from playing myself and starting playing with his balls.
He told me he was cumming and held my head down so I could take everything in. In the middle of him cumming in my mouth, we heard the door try to jerk open. It scared us both and I removed my mouth from his dick and the rest of his cum went all over my face. I quickly wiped my face off with one of my towels, put my legging back on, and he jumped back into my bed covering himself.
Once everything seems "normal" I opened my door. Apparently my roommate and her bf left to the lounge area only a couple feet away from our dorm and was coming back to grab her backpack. I knew she knew what we were doing and she left this time with her keys.
After she was gone and a minute or two had passed, my bf took off the blanket and gestured towards his dic. He was still hard so I pulled down my leggings again and quickly jumped on top. I lowered myself on him and the rest of the night was us fucking in numerous positions (my favorite being doggy). Getting almost caught like that gave us enough energy to fuck for a long time.
That entire week he was there I had him dump his load into me every time we fucked. So every morning I would go to classes with a pussy full of cum and a soaking pair of panties.

submitted by /u/AvaAurora10
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/rt411g/almost_got_caught_with_a_dick_and_cum_in_my_f22/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more