[FM] Just a solidly good hookup

free dating

The universe always comes through for me. So I had a hard week, my best friend broke up with me out of the clear blue sky, and of course the best way to get over someone is ;) Messaged someone cute and local on okcupid and we decided to meet up for a walk by the water because going anywhere indoors felt too risky covid wise.

I knew I was in the mood of a good fuck with nothing emotionally intense. But I've been stepping away from unattached hookups in the last few months because they were seeming unsatisfying and also I've been working on being able to feel more comfortable initiating touch and being able to verbalize what I want. (Grew up religious etc, long journey to unpack and work on things)

So I decided to wear a sexy surprise underneath in case something fun would happen. I'm kind of a lingerie addict. Anyways I had so much fun dancing naked in my house. Then put on a red lace bodysuit, a vneck crop sweater so the red lace was a little peeking out, and jeans.

We meet up, hes just as cute as his pictures, cute baby face with dimples, sweet voice, super tall and skinny (not my usual body type but hes forgiven haha). I'm short short and cute, and he was complimenting my smile. Right away we are talking and laughing, talking about where each of us come from, our respective accents, and other random stuff. I felt comfortable right away. We sat by the water for a bit, he asked me if he could pick me up and I said yes. We talked and walked more and then I said (based on the look on his face) you want to kiss me right? And he's like yeah, so I said we need to do something about this size difference 😂. So he sat on a bench and I sat on top of him and he was touching and complimenting my ass. I was getting a little overwhelmed and I knew he wanted to kiss me already but I get overwhelmed and needed a minute to catch up. So I held his arms down and teased him a bit, grinding him and almost kissing him, which was fun. We kissed a bunch, I kissed and licked his neck, and he made noises 🤩 a little after he picked me up and held me against the fence like he was fucking me there, I was so high up 😅

Then we decided hes gonna come to my place, on the way there we talked some preferences and positions 🤩 I'm really proud of myself to have gotten here, able to talk in real time what I want, this is something I've been working on for years 💪 We get to my apartment, he kisses me right away when we come in. I step away and look at him while pulling off my sweater. His eyes go wide seeing me in the red lace. I know I look amazing ;)

We both pull off the rest of our clothes, I put on some music, we are standing in front of my mirror, he is enormously tall next to me. He sits down on the edge of the bed and pulls me into his lap, I dance and grind against him. I know hes excited to show me his dick, he has been hinting at having a big one this whole time haha. He lays down naked, I'm still wearing the bodysuit, I get on top of him, grinding and teasing him more, we kiss and touch more, I hold his hands down. Soon I look down and see thick uncut cock, and I'm like yes! My favorite! I start lightly touching his cock and balls while looking into his eyes, hes kind of shaking from all this teasing. I tell him, do not rush me, I do this my way. I go down and rub his cock and balls all over my face yum. He is enjoying watching me, in general we were looking at each other for most of the night, laughing our heads off, it was a wonderful vibe. I start licking his balls, this is one of my favorite things because ufff the noises that come out of people when I do this 😍😍. I go very slow and lick where his cock meets his balls, the sides, under his balls near his ass, this is so satisfying 🥰 put each ball in my mouth and lick the sides while its inside me. I lightly touch his cock and his chest while I'm doing this. I come up, deciding to tease him more, start heading for his nipples, when he says that hes very into his nipples being licked, score! I love that too, having things in my mouth 😋😋 so I give his nipples lots of attention. I go back down to his cock, lightly touching and breathing on it, teasing the tip by giving tiny licks and pulling back, and putting it in my mouth without actually sucking yet. Hes going crazy 🤩 so fun! I like dipping my tongue into the foreskin and his slit, then slowly pulling it down and tasting every part of the head. And then finally putting his whole cock in my mouth and sucking. 🤤

We take a break and cuddle for a little, I get a little overwhelmed and need to catch up with myself. He touches and massages and licks my back, and the top of my ass ufff 😍 I like my ass and back being touched a lot more than my titties. He puts on a condom and I climb on top of him, put him inside me. Ugh I needed this. We fuck for a long time, although sometimes I need breaks because whoa. I tense my kegels over and over and his reaction is fun! At some point I am cuddling next to him and he finger fucks me hard, which is one of my favorite things.

Neither of us end up cumming, which has never been a necessary part of these experiences anyways. It was a really fun and lighthearted time, hopefully we will do it again! Happy to answer questions in the comments. No dms.

submitted by /u/fairylights29
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/rrm4hg/fm_just_a_solidly_good_hookup/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more