[MFM] hangin out on the couch

free dating

My gf and I recently had her friend over and she gave him a footjob on accident. We were on the same couch and she was barefoot(she rarely is) and she lied against my shoulder and put her feet on his lap. She just meant to tease him jokingly by brushing her sole (she knows he has a feet fetish) but he ended up finishing in his pants within seconds after my gf removed her feet away from his lap. Nobody said anything as he didn’t make a big deal and was pretty silent and we just carried on. I didn’t bring it up as it was kinda out of the corner of my eye that I saw it happen but she ended up doing it again recently(same kind of situation). I asked her about it and said she didn’t mean to make him cum and just thought it was harmless fun. She said that he told him no girls have ever entertained his fetish and thought it was just a friendly gesture. I guess it’s harmless.

submitted by /u/BWoods122
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/rojojk/mfm_hangin_out_on_the_couch/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more