I 27[M] have sex with a wife 49[F] while her hubby watches (some humiliation) Pt 2

free dating

Following up on my post "I 27[M] have sex with a wife 49[F] while her hubby watches, Pt 1 (long)", this all happened 5 years ago—the first time at their house with some mild hubby humiliation. The second time was a bit wilder, and while the hubby humiliation wasn’t extreme the mental, subtle play might not be for everyone—just a heads up.

Because they are normal married parents, it took a while for us to meet up again after the first night—life just got in the way, and there wasn't an opportunity for them to get the house alone. Thus, they decided to get a hotel room on a weeknight "so she could get what she needed". It was kind of a last second booking, so it wasn't the nicest hotel (I've been surprised by couples booking the Fairmont or getting a suite at the Grand Hyatt) but was totally fine—a Hampton Inn type.

The plan was to meet at the hotel bar and have some drinks before going up to the room together but when I got to the hotel they were in an entirely empty bar, just them and an old bartender (it was a weeknight, between happy hour but before dinner) and not really the sexiest atmosphere. However, she looked great in a casual black dress (she was in her late 40's, 5'8", a slim/tight body—she told me she saw a trainer multiple times a week—with medium-length brown hair in a mom/professional style and blue eyes...she looked like a former runway model). He was the classic dad--mid-50's probably 5'10"-ish, husky and in jeans and a button up shirt. Her eyes lit up when I walked in and an energy fell on us that I knew we couldn't sit with; it was awkward with the bartender right next to us.

Fortunately they'd already paid for the drinks, so I asked if they were ready and they quickly said yes. As we walked toward the lobby elevators I told her to go up to the room and make herself comfortable, then message us when she was ready. She agreed and he and I took a seat on a sofa in the lobby while she went up the elevator.

I should mention that the three of us had been sexting and talking on the phone in the time since I'd last fucked her, and after he was bossed by her the last time and sat in the hall against the door while I thrust into her on the other side, he was starting to lean beta...it was the type of thing where you couldn't really mention it directly, because it would have interrupted the tone of our discussions, but it was easy to see by their reactions—especially hers—that it was an area they wanted to explore.

Minutes later she texted me she was ready. I let him know I'd received the text, but that he was not to go up with me, he was to sit and wait until we let him know we were ready. I stood above him and patted him on the shoulder and looked into his eyes while I told him. I could see by his reaction to the power dynamic, especially me being 20ish years younger, that he was experiencing what hubby's call "cuck angst", where it hurts...but hurts good.

When I entered the room she was in full lingerie with a bustier, thong, thigh highs, and heels—much more seductive than our first time…I could tell she was thrilled to show it off, so I broke our first kiss and told her to model it for me. With that she did a runway walk back and forth, my eyes watching the movement of her ass. Then we stood and made out, her taking off my jacket and unbuttoning my shirt without breaking the kiss.

After some making out and kissing she sat me on the chair and got on her knees. She told me the first time we met that she gave a great blowjob, and though she blew me briefly our first time together, this time we both wanted the full experience. Despite her frustration that she’d forgotten to bring a hair tie, I luxuriated in her devoted wet bj (holding her hair for her) for a good 5 minutes before telling her to finally call her hubby and let him up. She let out a genuine “oh”, which I took to mean she had entirely forgotten he was waiting.

While she stood and called him I pulled her pink panties down to her knees and kissed her bare pussy, first just above it then a deep kiss on her clit. Teasing my fingers across her lips, i could feel she was very, very wet. When she got off the phone she took the panties the rest of the way off and I had her put them around my cock before she resumed sucking me. We quickly heard a knock on the door but, though she perked up in hearing the interruption, she deviously ignored it and keep kept playing with my throbbing cock until he knocked again, with more urgency.

I told her to let him in but as she got up I whispered instructions in her ear. She looked at me with a thrilled silly grin and bounced over to the door, letting him in and giving him my instructions. With that he followed her to where I was sitting and then, per what I had instructed her to tell him, he reached down and took her panties off of my cock, then walked to the bathroom while she resumed her spot between my legs.

It wasn’t long until the bathroom door opened and hubby was now a cucky, nude except for his wife’s pink panties. I told him to take a seat on the other chair and watch his wife. He sat and got his first clear view of her with a bull. She worked extra hard, kissing and slurping up my shaft, sucking by balls and just generally doing things not at all indicative of a good, vanilla wife and mom. Eventually she looked over at him and smiled; as they made eye contact I told him to come over and hold her hair for her.

He came over tentatively and stood behind her, holding her hair back and wearing her thong, which he was leaking in, now brushing against her. She used the opportunity to begin deep throating me, gagging a bit as she did. After about 5 or 6 attempts she looked over her shoulder and said, “hold his cock for me.” There was a long pause as he reached down and held me, wet with a mixture of her saliva and my precum, as she made out with and sucked the head of my cock. He seemed excited and nervous, anticipating that the inevitable next step was…but to throw in something unexpected I told him to go sit back down, then stood her up and took her to the bed.

On her back, her legs spread in the air I didn’t waste time to enter her and, with her encouragement, was quickly pounding her, almost fucking down, an aggressive fuck, as he sat behind me and watched. It wasn’t long until she had her first orgasm, and soon after we adjusted so her legs were around my hips, thrusting together for her second climax, this one a loud, full body shudder that ended with her making a hot “muhmuhmuh” noise. I pulled my cock out of her and took the condom off, laying next to her as she put her head on my chest, kissing my chest a bit before looking at her husband and saying, “did you see that? That’s how I need to be fucked” in a condescending voice. The lights were off in the room so I couldn’t entirely tell but it looked like he was stroking himself with the panties on, and I definitely heard an affirmative moan.

She said something about wanting him to really see it up close and I don’t remember exactly how it happened but I was soon thrusting into her from behind as he laid underneath, licking her as best he could while my balls rubbed against his face with each thrust. She shuddered again and made her same noise followed by a yell and her head collapsing on his thighs. I pulled out, my shaft brushing his face, and saw his lips and chin were totally soaked.

She kind of struggled to her hands and knees and I thought she was totally done but then she looked at me and said she wanted to ride me while he licked her ass…I mean, it’s difficult to describe how hot it is when this soccermom wife has just had shuttering orgasms and is now wanting to ride while having a tongue against her ass. Just so unexpected and so naughty. So she rode me, kind grinding and laying against me until she had another orgasm and then she collapsed on top of me. He went back to his chair, the panties comically stretching in front of him, as she closed her eyes and moaned against my chest.

Then she did something very unexpected but that has stuck with me as pretty hot…she whispered in my ear “next time can it be you and me alone?” and I looked in her eyes and the lust and vulnerability was just all there—she really needed this sex.

Usually with a hotwife I will cum a few times, but I’d just been hard the entire time, watching myself please her, watching her be pleased, and watching his pleasure in her being pleased and him soaking into his role. But…I was definitely ready to cum. She had mentioned in our messages she wanted to use her mouth to make me cum so we went back to the chair and she got on her knees between my legs, her hair now a mess, her body glistening. She took her time, kissing my stomach first, my thighs, up to my nipples, my neck, kissing my lips, then back down to my cock where she started with long strokes with a twist on top and a slurp of my head. Then she gave my shaft butterfly kisses, becoming more aggressive until she was back to blowing me. As she got more and more into it I looked at him and simply informed him that his wife was going to be swallowing my load. He grunted and got up to watch, holding her hair for her again. She found the perfect rhythm and I could feel my orgasm approaching. Unexpectedly me, she pulled back and opened her mouth, tongue out as she stroked me. I announced I was going to cum (I did notice he took a little step back) and shot all over her face and one spurt into her hair. Fuck, she looked amazing. As I calmed down she turned and told her husband to get her a towel, then turned back and cleaned my cock, her face and hair still somewhat drenched. He returned with the towel and she first used it on me, then on her, taking some extra time to cleanly get the strand off of her hair.

I dressed while they remained in their nudeness and she held my hand walking to the door. She pressed her warm nude body against me and we made out for a few minutes, as he just stood and watched. She kissed my cheek, and looked in my eye, now in a more motherly way, but immediately contradicted that by whispering, “I need your cock again soon,” which is a very hot way of saying goodbye.

submitted by /u/Yourfirstbull
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/rt2u4n/i_27m_have_sex_with_a_wife_49f_while_her_hubby/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more