My wife made me her bitch for Christmas

free dating

I dont really care for stories with a lot of background before it starts, so I'm just going to jump right. This is all true, happened last night.. My wife volunteered to work on Christmas eve for a few hours and I knew this would give me the chance to set up a bit of a surprise for her when she came back home. She was surprised alright, but not as much as me. Our sex life is fantastic, and she really loves it rough. She's very submissive and Loves being tied up, held down, spanked, you name it. So I had a plan to try something we hadn't tried before. I ran an eye-bolt into the frame above the entryway to our living room. The plan: tie her with her hands over her head through the eye-bolt, and just have my way with her. Really make her suffer a little before I get behind her and just fuck her as hard as I can. I wanted to make sure it wasn't going to pull out of the frame, so I thought I should test it out real quick. So I looped a pair of handcuffs we use pretty regular through and holding the key in my hand, locked the cuffs around my wrists. I let all my weight down on it, and pulled down hard a few times to make sure it was all going to hold. It did, no problems. But as I was going to unlock the cuffs, you guessed it, I dropped the key. Well this is embarrassing, but I started to just spin a bit and found I was able to slowly back out the eye-bolt. Only had it out about a half a turn or so when I hear the front door open. She was back. She walked in the room, and just stared at me for a second, my hand cuffed above my head through a bolt in the frame that wasn't there when she left. Then finally asked what was going on. I explain about the idea for some fun sexytime and that I was making sure the bolt was in well, and dropped the key. Pointing to the spot on the floor with my toes where the key was laying. I was embarrassed, but thought at least she can let me out now, and even though the surprise was ruined, I could tell by the look on her face that she was going to be into it. She didn't let me out.. Looks like you're pretty well stuck huh? I think I want to have a little fun before I let you go. She said as she circled me like a shark, running her hands all over my back and chest. This was all actually turning me on quite a bit, first the thought of what I was going to do to her, and now her being the one in control. I could feel my dick getting hard in my jeans, and as she grabbed my crotch, she could too. What were you going to do to me when you had me tied up here? She asked still squeezing my cock through my pants. I explain all the ways I was going to torture and tease her before finally just fucking her pussy from behind as hard as I could. She loves dirty talk, so I went into detail. Oh really? Well it looks like I have you at my mercy now doesn't it? I say yes. She gives my cock a hard squeeze that makes me jump a little Its yes ma'am.. Yes ma'am I said, my cock now at full attention. She undid my belt, un buttoned my pants and slid both pants and underwear down to my ankles in one quick swoop. She was kneeling in front of me as she pulled them both the rest of the way off, and I was thinking I was about to get a blow job. I was wrong. So very wrong. Why are you back? Dont you have to be at work? I asked trying to move my cock closer to her face. I forgot my pass to get in, made it almost all the way there before I realized so I came back to get it. She stood back up and gave my dick a few strokes and kissed me. I'll be right back, dont go anywhere. Haha, funny. I said as she walked out of the room. She goes into the bedroom and returns a few seconds later with one of my toes, I already know where this is going, I use them to blindfold her from time to time. Sure enough, a minute later and I'm bound in my livingroom, naked from the waist down, with a hard throbbing cock, and blindfolded. I hear her start talking to someone, shes called her boss. Says she wont be able to make it in today.. grabs my cock and squeezes it hard again.. something came up unexpectedly. Still on the phone, she leaves again, discussing work things with her boss, a few apologies for the short notice, and shes off the phone again. I stood there for what felt like forever thinking about getting a blow job, or maybe she'll bend over in front of me so I can fuck her, getting more and more excited by the minute before I hear her walk back in the room, and I can tell by the sound, she's wearing heels now. In her tallest pair, we're just about the same height. She walks around me a few times, running her fingertips across my body, grabs my tee shirt, and pulls it off over my head, it's still wrapped around my arms, but other than that, now I'm completely naked. She stands behind me and reaches around and grabs my cock again. Tell me again what you were going to do to me. I was going to fuck your pussy hard from behind. I say. Were you planning on fucking me in the ass too? She said softly. This threw me off a bit, as we had never really tried anal before. Ummm.. I.. was all I could get out before she grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back hard and delivered a hard smack to my ass. Were you planning on fucking me in the ass! She said much louder and with a bit more force. I just blurted out the first thing that popped in my head. Yes ma'am! I was going to fuck your ass! She let go of my hair, but gave my ass another hard smack. That's what I thought you had in mind, but since you're all helpless now let's see if I can think of a fitting punishment for you. My heart was racing, my cock was jumping and twitching with every touch. I felt her settle in behind me, and started rubbing my ass with both hands, and slowly worked her way to my asshole. She stops for a second, I hear some strange sounds, then puts a very well loved finger in my ass. I squirm a bit, we'd never done anything like this before. She kept working her finger in and out, deeper and deeper, with her lips right behind my ear saying "do you like it, do you like it in tour ass?" Yes ma'am. Was the only thing I could say, Grabs a handful of my hair again, "tell me you love it, tell me you love it in the ass" "I love it ma'am, I love your fingers in my ass" "Do you love getting fucked in the ass like a little bitch?" "I love it! I love getting fucked in the ass! I love getting fucked like a bitch" She removed her fingers and I felt something take its place. It was the dildo I would use on her sometimes. I've made her do filthy things to it in the past. Suck it while I fuck her, fuck her pussy with it while I fuck her mouth, even just strip naked and fuck it on the floor while i watched. Now that same dildo was circling my ass. She leans in close and whispered the same thing to me that I've said to her dozens of times. "Dont worry, I'm not going to be gentle at all, I'm going to fuck you" And with that, shoved her 8 inch dildo about halfway up my ass, i grunted and moaned, I've never had anything in my ass before. This isn't a strap on mind you, just a dildo. And I could tell she was holding it against her hips as she started thrusting it. Pretending it was her own cock. She didn't start slow, she didn't take it easy, she was holding the dildo with one hand, using her hips to force it in hard, pulling it out, and shoving it back In again. The other hand was alternating between smacking my ass and pulling my head back by my throat or hair. "You know I like the dirty talk bitch, start describing to me what I'm doing to you" "Oh god, your fucking me! I'm getting fucked in the ass! I'm your bitch, I'm your bitch, you're fucking your bitch up the ass! I love it, I love your cock in my ass! Fuck me! Fuck me up the ass!" This went on for about 20 minutes or so, her fucking me, smacking me, choking me. And all the while I was saying the most degrading humiliating things I could think of. How much I loved her cock, how I loved getting fucked up the ass and taking it like a little bitch. How I wish I had a cock to suck while she fucks me. When she finally pulled out, I was completely exhausted, my arms and legs shaking. I wanted to come so bad, I was begging her to touch my cock, to let me cum. "Now let's get you out of those handcuffs, but dont think I'm done with you yet bitch. You're not allowed to come until I have"

I'll finish the story another time if anyone seems interested

submitted by /u/mrindigomontoya
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more