Part 2: Hot, petite waitress Robin came over for another incredible fuck [MF]

free dating

This is a follow-up to another story, which you might enjoy reading first: https://www.reddit.com/r/sexstories/comments/rodtol/i\\\_fucked\\\_hot\\\_little\\\_waitress\\\_robin\\\_in\\\_the/

It took a little bit of work to connect with Robin again - a couple of phone calls to the restaurant and an impromptu work lunch on a day she was working a shift - but I eventually managed to exchange numbers with her. I had had a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year's daydreaming about the way she had let me absolutely use her in the upstairs restroom at the restaurant, so in hopes of a repeat I invited her over to my house to hang out one evening. I figured there was no real point in asking her on a proper date after the unforgettable way we had broken the ice, unless maybe she wanted to repeat the bathroom fucking act in a bar somewhere.

She agreed and came over on a Friday night in the early spring. I greeted her at the door with a hug - she gave me a quick peck on the cheek with a bit of an unsure look on her face - and I took her coat, as the weather was still chilly. She had leggings and the Doc Martens on again - I didn't know if this was just her preferred look or if she had correctly perceived what a turn-on it was for me the first time. This time however, instead of her server's apron and professional white shirt, she had on a t shirt cinched at the waist and I could see the straps of a sports bra at the neck. Very casual, but fine by me. She had her brown hair down at her shoulders this time and of course, her green eyes were just as I remembered them looking up at me from her knees.
She entered the slate floored foyer of my house and looked around, and didn't offer to take off her boots. I wasn't going to ask, either, in hopes that I could fuck her in them in a little while.

"Can I offer you a drink?" She accepted and I guided her to the right and up the step into my kitchen. I reached under the counter into the wine cooler and true to my previous word, I had grabbed a bottle of the Opus for home enjoyment. Several, actually, but the two of us weren't going to need more than one. It was expensive, but in truth I would have sprung for a Chateau Margaux or Lafite if I thought it would have impressed this girl. I pulled the cork and poured two glasses on the stainless steel island.

"So, listen, I have to ask, did anyone ever suspect..."

"No!" she cut me off with a laugh.

In a somewhat awkward ensuing silence, we both took a first sip of the luxuriant red wine, which was mature and ready to drink, opening up in our glasses.

"Vanilla, rosemary, cherry..." she commented without my prompting, "... and espresso on the finish."

"Round tannins," I added, more than a little impressed and turned on. She took her job seriously. Good to know this well made Napa blend was sincerely appreciated, even if it wasn't really the point of the evening.

I took another rather large and flippant sip, not exactly to gather courage but just to start getting some of the wine in my bloodstream, and sidled closer to her. Leaning forward over my glass, holding it down on the stainless with my tented fingers I turned to her.

"So you had really never done anything like that before?" She laughed again in mock offense.

"Honest truth, no. Not my style."

"Me neither."

"What is your style?" I leaned a little closer and brushed a strand of her hair over her ear.

"Well, I can show you..." We leaned in and kissed, this one much more deliberate and savored than last time. Her hands were again on my neck and shoulders and mine resting on her round, firm ass cheeks. My dick was more than half mast as I slipped my tongue into her mouth, she returning the favor. She really was a great kisser now that I had the time to notice, not at all surprising given her already proven cock sucking skills.

I freed my left hand and slid my glass to safety, far in the center of the large island, and the kissing and petting hot, heavy, and unbroken, I lifted her 100 pounds or so onto the edge and sat her down. She wrapped her thighs around me and I could feel the heels of her boots in the small of my back, gripping me and the hard bulge in my pants to her crotch as we kissed deeply. Her arms around my neck, I ran my hands up her t shirt, feeling her toned torso and sports bra. I started lifting her t shirt off and she helped, then peeling off the bra to reveal her tiny tits and already hard nipples. My left hand between her shoulderblades and my right hand gripping her thigh, I took the invitation and kissed her neck and then down her chest, sucking the firm nubs and triggering pleasured sighs as her head nodded back.

She slid forward off the island and stood up.

"Come on." She grabbed her glass and started walking out of the kitchen naked from the waist up. Who was I to refuse her beckoning? I grabbed my glass and quaffed most of the rest as I followed her tight little ass wrapped in those leggings, sauntering not exactly invited into my living room.

She walked across the rug and set her now mostly empty glass on the wooden coffee table and turned her head back to me as I caught up a step behind her. I put my hands on her hips and nudging her hair out of the way with my nose, kissed the back of her neck.

My hands on hers, we stripped her leggings and panties off together, and with a little tugging the ankles stretched over her boots, leaving her entirely naked save her Doc Martens and a pair of warm wool socks just over her ankles. She turned around to face me and I admired her incredible petite figure standing before me in the tastefully lit living room. I noticed a couple of small tattoos on her arms and chest that had been covered up for work the first time we had met. She lifted my shirt up and off, and then pulling close to me and gazing up at me with those green eyes, undid my belt and dropped my pants.

"Now, what were you saying about 'your style'?" she asked as I stepped out of my pants.

"Yes, where was I?" I replied as I sat her bare ass down on the long, low gray couch and spread her smooth, milky thighs. I leaned over her and pausing for a couple of deep kisses, propped a throw pillow behind her back, and then began kissing down her neck, collarbones, tiny tits and belly. Her head was leaned back and her eyes closed, enjoying the sensuous attention to her body.

I reached her bush, neatly trimmed into a landing strip, and dropping to my knees in front of the couch and running my hands down her thighs to spread them a little wider, guided the tip of my tongue down over it and into the folds of her labia, making contact with her clitoris. Accepting the cue, she tilted her pelvis forward and rubbed her left hand over my shoulder and through my hair as I began to lick and swirl my tongue over the swollen nub of her clit. The warmth and wetness of her pussy increased rapidly with the pace of her breathing.

"Oh, baby, just like that," she moaned, free to make any noise she wanted in the privacy of my home. Her now soaking wet pussy tasted just a good as I imagined it would, and I had imagined it many times since that unexpected evening at the restaurant. I flicked my tongue up and down and swirled it in circles and U shapes around the hood of her clitoris for a few more moments before she stopped me: "My turn, God I want to suck your cock."

Although it was unusual for me to stop going down on a girl before she came, I knew not to get in the way of a woman who knew what she wanted and I obliged by turning over and hopping up on the couch next to her. I put my left arm up and around her shoulders and pulled her to me for several more kisses, and then she slid back down over my body and between my thighs to her knees, gripped my underwear, and pulled them to my ankles. My penis stood perfectly erect as she settled her left hand around the base and leaned forward, looking up at me with those green eyes, and ran her tongue all the way along its length, swirling it around the head in a tease before moving back down to my balls, gently sucking each one between her lips. She paused for just a moment to pull a hairtie off her wrist and put her hair back up in that familiar short ponytail. The girl had come prepared.

"Fuck, oh, Robin," I sighed as she returned her eager attention to my cock, spreading her wet lips and running them up the bottom of my shaft as her tongue flicked back and forth. The incredible sensation tightened my stomach and I sat up slightly, putting my hand on the back of her neck. She reached the tip again, and making unbroken eye contact, as if to make sure I knew how good this was about to feel, she perched her lips on it for just a moment before slowly sliding my entire cock into her mouth and down her throat, inch by inch. Feeling the head of my cock push past her tonsils and up against the back of her throat, I had to start concentrating to keep my big load in.

"Oh, fuck yes, suck that cock you dirty cum swallower!" I was clearly emboldened myself by the privacy.

"Mmmhmmm," she responded with her mouth full of my dick, and began bobbing and sucking a little bit faster, taking it deep in her throat three or four times before coming up for air with a gasp, obviously enjoying the breath play. She alternated deepthroating with swirling her tongue over the head of my cock and urethra while stroking the shaft with the hand gripping it. Her other hand, I noticed, was between her thighs, vigorously fingering her clit and digging into her pussy. Despite my attempts to hold it in, I needed to switch it up or I was in immediate danger of shooting my come down her throat again.

"I need to fuck you," I said, and nodding, she pulled my cock from her mouth, her lips and chin wet with spit. I pulled her up to kiss me, and then guided her onto all fours on the couch. I had also come prepared and reached into the drawer of my coffee table for a condom, stashed under a magazine. Tearing open the wrapper with my left hand and my teeth, I slid the fingers of my right hand into her pussy to spread her wetness and rubbed some of it up and down the shaft of my cock. I rolled the condom on and pressed the tip against her pussy lips.

"Are you ready?" I asked, already pretty sure of the answer.

"Oh, fuck yes," she moaned, looking back at me, balanced on her elbows, ass up. I squared up against her, grabbed her hips, and the tip of my cock already in position, firmly pushed it through her lips. Just like last time, the sensation of her tiny pussy filling up and stretching drew a gasp from her and she reached back to grab my forearm. Her pussy reflexively tightened around me and I began thrusting in and out. She was already working her hips and thighs in rhythm with me, taking the strokes deeply and matching her breathing to mine. She hooked the toes of her boots around my calves for more leverage and began really pushing back against my thrusts, pushing the tip of my cock all the way up against her cervix and really getting into the pleasure as beads of sweat began to form on her back.

"Oh, God, fuck me harder," she begged, and in the heat of the moment I grabbed her ponytail and firmly pulled, arching her neck and back and putting pressure on her g spot with the new angle. "Oh, fuck, yes, baby," she immediately responded and worked her hips back even more vigorously against my hard penis. She was tiny but fit and definitely knew how to take dick.

I felt the pressure and tingling continue to build in my pelvis as I thrusted into her from behind, and I needed to get even deeper inside her pussy. Without saying a word I pulled my cock out, pushed her forward, and rolled her over, plunging my cock back down inside her in missionary. She brought her legs up around me and once again I felt the heels of her boots in the small of my back as her toned thighs firmly grasped me.

"Oh, fuck, yes, give it to me, come in me," she cried as I fucked her harder and harder on the springy couch cushions, a pillow falling to the floor in disarray. One arm gripped around my shoulders, she brought her other hand back down to her pussy and again fingered her clit as I worked her hole.

"I'm coming!" I grunted.

"Oh, fuck, me too," she replied, and I fantasized about actually coating the inside of her tight cunt with my thick semen as I shot my load into the condom. Feeling my hips and abs convulse as I ejaculated, she gripped me tightly as her body shook with her own orgasm.
We kissed deeply, over and over as I laid on top of her, spent and sweaty, for at least a minute, until our breathing slowed again.

"Wow, that was wild. You're fucking amazing," I said, not sure what else to add, and my head still swimming in dopamine. I carefully pulled the full condom off and got up to toss it.

"Better than last time?" she asked playfully, now finally kicking off her Doc Martens, grabbing a blanket from the back of the couch and curling up.

"I thought so, but we'll have to do that again sometime, too," I said as I sat back down next to her and shared the blanket. "So you wanna Netflix now that we've taken care of the chill part?"

submitted by /u/Dependent-Bit-6653
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/rq10al/part_2_hot_petite_waitress_robin_came_over_for/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more