[MF] The not-so-innocent Korean college girl playing with me

free dating

For context I am male Asian-American living in NYC. I had just gotten out of a long term relationship and was using any excuse to go out for a drink and not be alone with my own thoughts. A friend invites me to drink in Ktown on a Wednesday where he introduces me to Annie, who is the star of this story. Annie is a 5ft Korean girl with hair dyed ash blonde, in a white shirt and jeans. I didn't notice much else besides my next drink. It is a weekday, I go home and pass out.

The next morning I saw a Facebook friend request. It’s Annie. I accept and tease her about going out on a Wednesday night. Throughout the day we exchange a few more messages. She tells me she shares the room with a random person while interning for the summer. Fast forward to the weekend, Annie and I are still messaging intermittently. She is complaining how her roommate invited friends from out of town over who were up all night and she couldn’t sleep. She’s exhausted. It’s Sunday morning and I’m browsing Reddit. With nothing to lose, I shoot my shot and ask if she wants to come over for a nap. The read receipt appears and my heart pounds. 2 excruciating minutes later, she agrees.

I scramble to make my bed, clean my room, the whole 9 yards. Annie arrives and I ask if she brought pajamas. She didn’t. I am all for getting a girl into my bed, but no way am I letting someone bring their outside NYC cloth into my bed especially after riding the subway. That's nasty. I paraphrase this to her. We compromise and she puts on a pair of my basketball shorts and tee shirt. The basketball shorts on her are almost comical in that they do not fit her at all.

“Well aren’t you going to join me?” She asks after lying on the bed. I get on and my heart is pounding while internally monologuing, “holy shit!” Again I’m recently out of a multi-year relationship.

She rolls onto her side facing away from me while inching back towards me. She says, “Cuddle me.” We started spooning and I try to position my hip out so she doesn’t feel my engorged manhood. Basketball shorts don’t really hide much and I didn’t want her to think I’m a creep.

Her hips start to move against me a bit. Against my best efforts, there is no way she doesn’t feel my very hard cock pressing up against her. I put my hand under her shirt onto her belly and her ass started moving like it was at a dance club. I start drawing circles on her belly with my fingers. She lets out a soft, barely audible moan. I take this as a cue to start moving my hands down under her shorts. Annie puts her hands over mine and says, “no.”

Instead move my hands up to her breasts. Fuck they were a handful. As I play with her nipples I start kissing the back of her neck. That soft moan she was letting out before, isn’t so soft anymore. She is practically smashing her ass against me now. I can’t take it anymore and flip her on her other side so she’s facing me and I kiss her. This is not a romantic kiss, it was a kiss of someone who hasn’t eaten in days getting their first meal. There is saliva everywhere as our tongues meet. She gets on top to straddle me and grind against my hard on.

I reach down her shorts again and this time no objections. Everything was soaked down there! I start moving my middle finger up and down her slick cunt, careful to stay on the surface. Annie’s whimpering now. I take my other hand to squeeze her ass and give her a light spank. I am rewarded with an instant moan, a single word: “harder”.

At this moment, all the pieces fall into place. I wasn’t with some young, innocent girl. She’s horny little slut that didn’t want to be labeled as one. This realization pissed me off. Here she was playing with me. Dripping wet and won’t let me fuck her! I’m going to make her pay. I pull up her shorts into her buttcrack like a thong and expose her asscheeks. I spank her again. Not a love tap but one that stings. This one left a red hand print.

“You’re fucking dirty little slut, aren’t you?” I ask.

“No sir…” she says with a whimper.

“You’re lying to me, aren’t you?” I plunge my fingers inside her wetness. Her eyes rollback and she digs her fingers into my chest.

“I’m sorry. Yes I’m a dirty little slut. It feels so good. Please sir. Please don’t stop sir.” Annie says barely coherent.

I continue to finger her for a couple more seconds before suddenly she tenses up and her pussy starts to squeeze my fingers. Annie rolls off of me, gasping for breath, and rests her head on my shoulders. Another few minutes pass by before she finally lets out, “thank you” and kisses me deeply on the mouth. I look over at her, my fingers still covered in her juices and ask, “are you my good little slut?”

“Yes, I am your good little slut, sir.” She says this while rubbing my almost pain hard on over my shorts.

Annie leaves shortly thereafter, having gotten what she was likely after. And I relieve myself the second the front door closes. This was the beginning of my relationship with the biggest sexual deviant I had met.

submitted by /u/throwing_rocks_nyc
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/rsefqi/mf_the_notsoinnocent_korean_college_girl_playing/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more