[FMF] 2nd threesome ever was amazing

free dating

Heyyy there guys so I said I'd keep y'all updated and tell you what happened and I'm gonna keep that promise.

So I called my friend (let's call her Mandy) and she said she was down for this threesome with me and my fiancé (soon to be husband) Ben and that she would be over later today for some naughty fun.

Well around 2 pm she came over and we just all talked at first but a few minutes later we took the conversation upstairs and things got spicy 😈. By spicy I mean Ben got us both on our knees and we took his cock out and started sucking him off with me and Mandy swapping between one of us sucking his cock and the other licking and sucking his balls. Even sat him down so we could double titfuck him too hehe. But we all undressed after the blowjob and then shit got really naughty.

Ben acted as a coordinator and told me and Mandy what positions to get into the first one was 69 🥵. I was on top with my pussy over Mandy's face and I was bent over with my face in hers and we started licking away at each other's pussy. And Ben started feeling my ass giving it little smacks before he pulled my hips up so he could start fucking my pussy while his balls were dangling over Mandy's face so she could give little licks when she could. Now he would also pull out and put his cock in Mandy's mouth and thrust basically throatfucking her and she loved it and then we swapped so that Mandy could get some doggystyle action while I was licking Ben's balls and getting throatfucked occasionally too.

The 2nd position we tried was me mounting Mandy like I was about to ride her, only instead of riding I started grinding my pussy on hers and it was a little strange to get the rhythm right since I've never done some girl on girl stuff before but when I got it down it felt amazing our pussy lips were touching our clips were rubbing together and Ben was off to the side jerking off waiting to join and he did after Mandy got on top to start grinding on me. Now he actually grabbed Mandy and like pushed her forward so we were face to face with our titties touching and he put his dick between our pussies and he pushed Mandy's ass down to like close the gap and he started thrusting basically his cock was rubbing our clits but it felt so fucking good tho but he did pull out and started fucking Mandy doggystyle while we were making out but also made sure to fuck his bride to be (Me 😘) missionary.

Sadly things had to come an end ( I wish it didn't 😭) when Ben said he was close to cumming and told us both to get on our knees and he had us suck him off again but he also had us both beg for his cum first, and me and Mandy both said some really really naughty things to him like, "Please Daddy we let you fuck us both so good" and "Cum on our faces Daddy we earned that cum, please cum for us Daddy" and he did I'm not gonna say he gave us a huge load, but it was a decent sized one that left me and Mandy satisfied and I'm sure it left Ben satisfied too especially when we started making out and swapping his cum between our mouths.

This definitely won't be the last threesome ever but I don't know when the next one will be, maybe it'll be a foursome so we don't gotta wait for our turn at a cock in our tight holes hehehe

TDLR: Had my 2nd ever threesome today with my fiancé Ben and a friend of mine it was soooo good and naughty 😜

submitted by /u/Worldwidestripper
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/rn8x15/fmf_2nd_threesome_ever_was_amazing/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more