When a Date goes off script [FM]

free dating

I�ve had people ask me if I�ve ever hooked up with someone other than my date on a first date, and well, the answer is a resounding

OH HELL YEAH

...and some of these hook ups gave me the most amazing memories.

The one that stood out -

Was meeting a tinder date at a bar one time, with intention of having sex after (of course). But it turned out that his online persona was more interesting than him IRL... I was almost literally bored to tears listening to him talk, and he wouldn�t stop. I was close to smacking me head into the table - when I spotted this tasty hunk of a man making eyes at me from a table that was behind my date. So as date kept droning on, we were making small signals at each other - a wink here, a nod there, slight smirk...

After a few minutes of that, I excused myself to go to the lady�s...and signaled to Mr Hunk. He was with a group of mates, and I�m pretty sure they knew what was going to happen just from the looks the gave him. He followed at a distance.

The bathrooms were near the back door that led to a dimly lit alley - so of we went. I sucked him off, and we had a good fuck. After that , we both went back in, as if nothing had happened. At that point I told my date I needed to meet a friend who lived nearby. He offered to walk me, but I insisted it was fine, and waited for his Uber with him.

The moment the Uber turned the corner and was out of sight...I went straight back to the bar. It was a fun night, and we exchanged numbers. Except...neither asked for each other�s name.

After that night, we met quite a few more times, each time at the same bar. We never went to each other�s place , and barely communicated. We�d show up at the appointed time, get a drink -

�Where to?� �<location>� �Okay�

We�d finish our drink, then head to whatever the night�s location was. Occasionally a friend of his might join us. We�d fuck till we were satisfied, hug, and go our own way.

We kept doing this , and frankly, it was kind of hot - I was basically his fucktoy, and him and his buddy(s) were mine. No word required. Just pure carnal pleasure.

submitted by /u/crnjojlr
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/mhjhj5/when_a_date_goes_off_script_fm/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more