The time i lost my anal virginity while camping in a cave and backpacking in a foreign country

free dating

I met Aaron* when i was freshly 21 and weeks into a months long trip traveling solo across the South Pacific. We were introduced at a party by a mutual friend that was showing me around when i arrived in New Zealand. I was lucky enough that i met a local kiwi while traveling earlier in Australia who so generously offered to show me around and introduce me to his tight knit group of friends. Peter* was engaged and knew i was wanting to have some fun with a local while abroad, so he was playing matchmaker hard core and had a list of friends that i might like so when we got to this party, he introduced me to everyone and thats where i met Aaron. We had instant chemistry and so we spent a decent portion of my time while there, getting to know each other and more importantly, getting to know each other’s bodies.

We became incredibly close as we were essentially spending every hour together, having adventures and plenty of fun in Aaron’s home town near Auckland. He was from a smaller town, where everyone knows everyone and the main pastime of locals is surfing and drinking. So needless to say, we spend a lot of time on the beach and drinking and I quickly became known by the local’s as “Aaron’s American Honey”. He had a thing for foreigners, and I had a thing for his adorable kiwi accent, ridiculous sense of humor and his love of the ocean and surfing. He wasn’t bad to look at either, his body was toned from years of devotion to surfing, and i loved his scattered tattoos that he acquired while traveling and surfing around the world in his early to mid twenties. He was just under a decade older than me, but in true Claire fashion, I’ve always had a thing for older men, so that only made him more attractive to me. His hair was shoulder length, dark brown, always wavy and a bit salty from the ocean. He was around my height at 5’8 or maybe a tad bit taller with strong broad shoulders than wrapped around me perfectly. His facial hair was always scruffy and unkempt, along with his wardrobe that consisted almost exclusively of board shorts, bare feet and a bare chest. He truly fit the stereotype of the surfer dude, which has never been my type, but Aaron was so goofy and genuine while oozing sexual energy. He, along with his slightly curved but above average size cock were a drug for me while i was there.

We did soooo many things together while we together when i was there but I’m going to tell one of the most memorable moments and dirty things we did together in that short period of time. Nearing the end of my trip, a few days away from making the long trip home, we decided we wanted to spend the rest of our time together camping and fucking. Being that Aaron was a local, he knew of some amazing secret spots that his friends and him had found over the years.

He ended up taking me to beach not far from him hometown, one of the most gorgeous place’s i’ve ever been. We hiked along the black sand beach with our backpacks and of course, all of Aaron’s surfing gear in tow until we stopped and walked away from the ocean and towards the rugged cliffs that lined the roaring ocean. He led me to a small clearing behind a dune while made the ocean disappear by sight but not by sound until we met the base of the intimidatingly high cliff. And right in front of us was a small little cave, with sandy floors and just situated in a spot that was hidden from main part of the beach.

We set up a little camp of sleeping bags and built a small fire and had a few days worth of food, water and coffee to get us by while enjoying each other and the gorgeous nature that surrounded us. The afternoon we arrived, we spent the the rest of the day on the beach- Aaron would surf and i would watch him surf and occasionally wade in knee depth water as i didn't have a wet suite and I wouldn’t have the slightest clue how to actually surf. The nights we would spend cuddled up, getting warm from each other’s body heat and having a lot of sex.

I knew from our conversations together (and a few with his friends-they were a crass and blunt) that Aaron had an unfulfilled fantasy- he always wanted to try anal and generally was an ass man and i was a young, horny 21 year old who had thought she had fallen in love so i was happy to consent even though i had never tried or done anal before. Sweet Aaron knew this and so i wasn’t surprised when he came prepared with a small bottle of lube in his backpack that his friends so lovingly provided for him. Aaron’s dick wasn’t anything monster, but it was big enough that i probably should have known better that to try and take that for my first anal, but, i was so blissfully happy and wanted Aaron to be even happier than i was.

Our first evening in the cave, as the sun went down and we cooked some dinner over the small fire, we passionately kissed for what seems like forever, and took each other clothes off. I remember being chilled from the breeze coming off the ocean and dunes just outside our cave but also feeling the warm tight grip of his strong arms as we lay in the spooning position after having sex. Aaron was always someone who could cum at least a few times in one session and would rebound shockingly fast after finishing. From what i remember, as this was a few years ago now, without me noticing had grabbed the lube from his backpack and covered his already hard dick again and was tracing his head down my ass as we were spooning as he kissed my neck and asked me, “is this okay?”. I remember whimpering, “yes”, and before i knew it, he thrusted his cock, gently but with intention into my ass and i could feel the moment i opened up to him and he slid inside my ass for the first time.

When he finally pushed himself fully inside of me, we laid there for a few moments as my body adjusted to him being inside of me in a new way, a feeling that i truly had never felt before. As i adjusted and my grip on him loosened, he slowly began to thrust in and out of, kissing and biting at my neck as he moaned louder amongst the faint sounds of the ocean tide crashing on the shore outside of the cave. The slight mix of pain with a whole lot of pleasure and passion and experiencing such an intimate moment with a loving partner was just divine. He continued to tenderly fuck my ass until i could feel his nails digging into my skin, grasp getting tighter and his breath getting heavier, he pulled out slowly just as he was was cumming so most of it got on my ass and back.He quickly cleaned up his mess and we just laid there for a moment, breathing heavily and taking in the moment before i fell asleep in his arms.

We ended up having a lot of other amazing, memorable great moments together while in that cave, and other places around NZ too. I’d be happy to share more stories about my time with Aaron if anyone wants to read them!

Names are changed for anonymity purposes

submitted by /u/claireharperbehr
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more