My second line cousin. [Possibly part 1.]

free dating

I was watching South Park just like I always do. So many seasons have been created since I stopped watching I couldn't wait to watch it all. It was summertime so that meant no school, no work, nothing. Although I have been thinking of getting some side-job but I wasn't in no rush.
My phone buzzed. I got a message? I picked it up to check and it was a message. I rarely even reply to messages the only way people reach me is by calling me... but I opened it and saw a name that I've not really seen in a long period. "Maria" it said. I opened it and it seemed to be an invitation to her birthday party. The birthday was tomorrow night and she was now twenty one years old. I am only nineteen and I honestly don't really like parties nor could I be bothered though I accepted since it was a family matter. I haven't seen her in so long.

As the next day rolled up I waited till night time came. Exactly 7PM I had to be there. So I got ready, made sure I was washed and smelled nice. I bought her a small gift that wasn't anything too important and got a taxi to her house. She was apparently home alone and the party was already started... I was only late ten or so minutes but everyone there was already drinking and being wild. I knocked on the door though wasn't answered. It was most likely the loud music coming from inside. I gave up after the second knock and opened the handle, entering. On the inside I was greeted with random smiles from people I have never met. I was polite to greet the people I have never met and there I saw her, Maria...
She wasn't really what I remembered... she had some amazing brown curly hair, deep brown eyes, just some light makeup although the best feature was her perky nose and amazing big eyes. Body-wise she was really good looking, she wore a tight dress that just hugged her body nicely. Her rear was never her biggest asset although her tits are quite naturally big and her small shoulder width made them look even better.
I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder. She looked at me and smiled.
"Hey Anthony! You made it. I'm glad!" she said.
"Yeah I mean... I couldn't miss it."
She smiled and accepted the little gift I had for her and placed it back where the rest were. I could tell that she has been drinking a little. She led me to the middle of the dance floor and I'm not quite a dancer especially when I'm just put in the middle like that. I just randomly picked up some light movement just so time passes.
Though I was really surprised when she accidentally backed into me and bumped me. She turned around and I could barely hear her sorry but I saw her smile at me. I just thought it was a little mistake until she started pressing her rear against my crotch area. It felt really good but it was a little weird for me. I couldn't take it though so I lightly placed my hands on her the sides of her hips, her petite butt still kept nudging my crotch. She even looked over her shoulder at me and smiled and signaled me with the movement of her head to lean over. Once I did so, she whispered.
"You like my ass?"
I was surprised but I whispered back to her while wrapping my arms around her stomach.
"Yeah... you okay with us doing this?"
She nodded her head and allowed me to feel her out even more. We were in the middle of so many people that it was practically impossible for us to be seen. Shortly after she said.
"You're really going to like this part."
She grinned and slid her hand back and grabbed my crotch with her hand, squeezing it tightly. My body crunched up and she followed up by saying.
"Let's go upstairs in my room, should be empty."
She then led the way although I was walking behind her so we don't draw attention. I was really carried away at this point and practically I was using her while she was drunk in a way. We entered her bedroom and I wanted to lock the door but she was already on me, kissing me and pulling me. I was giving in more and more and I left the door.
Shortly we found each other under the sheets, she was on the bottom while I was on top of her, looking deeply in my eyes while she gently nibbled her lower lip, she mouthed the words 'Fuck me' and that was it for me...
I guided my raging boner in her heavens and pushed it all the way in. She gently rolled her eyes and looked at me with a smile. I started adjusting the whole thrusting without even looking away from her amazing gaze. She slowly started letting out long moans and often times she would smile at me, she felt really happy in the moment and I wouldn't lie, so did I. She kept her legs spread for me the entire time. I finally dove down her neck area and started kissing her softly to which she replied with even softer moans. She even covered me up so my frame wasn't as visible from the outside although our actions were pretty clear to what we were doing outside of the sheets. With her knees somewhat being visible on the outside, that didn't stop my thrusting. I started going a little faster as she moaned with my rhythm of thrusts, suddenly the door softly opened and on the outside there was one of her friends and she saw us although I wasn't visible to her. Maria looked at her, smiled and motioned her away with a waft of her palm. She simply closed the door and backed away.
Some time passed and while being in the same position, Maria was really sweaty and still smiling while moaning, I finally told her.
"I'm going to... c-cum..."
She looked down at me and said.
"You can unload in my mouth if you want... but I'm so fucking tired... I can't help you much."
I slowly pulled away and got near her face. She simply opened her mouth and waited like a prissy princess. I opened the foreskin of my cock and placed the tip inside her mouth as she sealed her lips around it and although she could've thought I was going to go easy on her, that wasn't the case. I gripped her curly brown hair and started humping her mouth. She did not even protest, looking at me the entire time until I finally started unloading so much inside her mouth. She giggled and finished me off by sucking on my tip, tickling my pee hole with her tongue, collecting every last drop...

submitted by /u/rightsideuppizza
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more