I wore no panties to dinner and got fucked in the car [FM]

free dating

It was Saturday night and my boyfriend and I decided to go out for dinner. We had been teasing each other all day but were going to wait till we got home that night before we dove into each other. We determined that we would pick each other’s outfits out to amp up the hormone release already pouring out of us.

For him I chose a burgundy long sleeve shirt with his ripped jeans and topped off with his glasses that drive me wild. When it came to my outfit, he picked a tight fitting off the shoulder white crop top. I wasn’t wearing a bra and you could distinctly see my pierced nipples sticking out. He paired this with a black leather skirt. However, the catch was I would not be wearing any panties. This excited me and I could tell overly turned him on so I left them behind.

We hopped in the car and off we went. He placed his hand on my thigh, his thumb massaging circles, making me want him even more. He smirked at me, but little did he know what I was about to say. I instructed him to pull out his dick for me. He obliged and brought his pants down around his knees. I loosened my seatbelt before hanging myself over the center console. I desired to feel him in me.

I left a kiss on his already erect member before wrapping my lips around his soft tip. I let my spit drip down the sides and followed behind it. A gasp slipped out of his mouth as I took him all the way down my throat. I started bobbing my head quickly, earning more moans and curses from him. I felt a fistful of my hair being harshly grabbed before I was shoved down to choke on his dick.

He loosened his hold and I gasped for air, then went back to sucking and licking. I was so turned on having his hot cock in my mouth, it was making me drip. I felt a cold breeze as my skirt was lifted, exposing my bare ass to anyone driving by. His fingers teased my entrance and he groaned as his digits slipped inside me, knowing damn well he’s what’s causing it.

So here we are driving down the road, I’m getting face and finger fucked and loving every second of it. It all ended too soon when we pulled up to the restaurant. He stared into my eyes as he licked me off his fingers. His look sent a shiver down me. During dinner we teased each other, him running his hands between my thighs while whispering in my ear that I’m his dirty little slut. I was leaking onto the chair in anticipation. I made sure to give his solid cock small massages through his jeans.

We stole kisses all night, both of us holding back the tongue war we desperately craved. When it came time to leave, we decided to skip the bar and head straight home. Once in the car, he commanded me to sit back with my legs spread and play with myself. I did as daddy said and let my juices flow onto his car seat. He palmed his dick through his jeans and caught glimpses of me while he drove.

Next thing I know, his dick is out and my mouth is attached again. Sucking him and feeling him twitch sends deep vibrations through me. We pull up to the house and he turns the car off and tells me to get inside, but I don’t budge. He looked at me with question in his eyes. I stared back with deviance. I told him I wanted him in the back seat. He smiled and shuffled his way back there.

I climbed on top of him and my lips instantly found his. Our hands were all over each other as I slid right down onto his cock. We both moaned, knowing we had been longing for that sweet moment of connection. I started off slow, feeling every inch stretching me out. We were hot and sweaty as I picked up speed and he used my ass to lift me up and down. Our tongues still danced and my riding turned into grinding. I could feel his hot breath against my neck as he pulled me closer and began slamming into me.

I couldn’t contain the screams that came out of me, I was turned on beyond belief and my pussy was soaking his lap. He kissed me tenderly as he slowed down and said we should continue inside. I hopped off and he pulled his pants up but I decided I wasn’t done with him yet. I laid back and pulled him on top of me, embracing him again. I heard the clang of his buckle as his pants found their way down his legs once more.

He was filling me again and I needed more. I used my legs to pull him in tighter and his dick deeper. His hips rocked into mine as our bodies stuck to each other. My hand found it’s way into his curls and pulled, eliciting a growl and harsher thrusting. I can only imagine how much the car shook during our session. He feathered kisses up my neck asking if we could go inside yet and I gave in. I wanted all of him and now. After all, tonight was daddy’s night to get tied up and played with.

submitted by /u/alexdragon575
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/mgsq4y/i_wore_no_panties_to_dinner_and_got_fucked_in_the/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more