Saw my wife cheating in glorious HD Part 3, Confrontation [MF]

free dating

Part 1

Part 2

Well it happened...I did it

After Laura left, my wife came back a little bit later. Her hair was a mess, she had attempted to tie it down but failed, but I pretended not to notice it. Anyway, we have dinner like a normal couple and then when we go the living room to watch a movie, she starts texting on her phone. She starts giggling, I look up and she immediately turns off her phone and tries to kill her giggles.

Me: That's it (wife's name)

Her: What?

Me: Just stop it (wife's name) I've seen you with (her lover)

Not even lying with this statement, but her face turns pale, I mean PALE.

She starts shaking a little and says: Yeah he came over to help me with some work

Me: Work huh? Him putting his cock in you is work? You blowing him is work? You drinking my favorite bottle with him naked work?

She then bursts into tears and soon it gets to ugly crying.

Her: babe, I know I did it but I missed having sex...cries more...I should've came to you but he convinced me to mess around...cries more...

Me: Just stop it

Her: Babe please let's move on please

Her again: I promise this will never happen again, ever

Me: Then why'd you go to his house again?

Her: Babe I went to my (friend's name)'s place

Me: Your hair is a mess, your giggling like crazy, you turn your phone off to hide it from me

Her: says something I couldn't understand and continues crying

I then get up and pull out the divorce papers. I then set them in the table in front of us and tell her to sign it. She starts bawling even more now, her eyeliner all over her face, and drops on the couch. I start to feel bad but then reminisce their conversation. I sit there firmly and tell her again calmly to sign it

She then cries a little more, gets up and rushes off to bedroom and shuts the door.

Fast forward today morning and we talk. She says to give her 3 days to think about it and left the house. She probably went to her lover's house but realistically I don't care at this point. I decided to take the day off and go to Lauren's for the day. And so I did.

Unfortunately for me, she had work so we had a little quickie. I ate her out while she did her makeup, railed her for a little and she had to go. Don't worry we're meeting again tonight.

Anyway that's the end of this story. Sorry about it being this short, but I was getting dms for an update and so I did it. I can write about Lauren and myself and about my wife if you guys want!

- Thanks

submitted by /u/Runnerandgamer
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/mgty4u/saw_my_wife_cheating_in_glorious_hd_part_3/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more