[MF] I [22F] sucked my tinder date [25M] off at the movies

free dating

Hey again,

Last time i told you all about my highschool teacher fucking me. Thought id share what i did last night.

Its been awhile since ive used the darkness of a movie theatre to blow a guy, and i forgot how fun it is. I use to do it alot when younger, but with parties and then clubs my once special skill has been neglected.

I matched with a guy, mid 20's brown hair and decent body. Somewhere between power lifter and a rugby player, strong and thick but athletic. He has monster legs, like tree trunks, and from a photo in budgee smugglers he was well packaged between them.

He was certainly my type, our conversation was a bit dull on tinder although he was funny at times. He asked me out for a coffee and it was a nice first date. He was a gentleman and even though he dressed like 90% of white private school rugby guys from sydney (if you know, you know) he was charming and damm hot. Unfortunately i had to get to a uni class so couldnt have fun with him then, although he gave me a hug goodbye and he felt amazing pressed againstmy chest.

I should add i was in a skirt and a white uni society t shirt. Nothing sexy but my tits definitely streched the fabric enough to show them off and the skirt was short showing my legs off.

A few days later we decided to go for a movie and dinner, bit of a classic date but i like him so willing to be a bit boring hehehe.

Also, at the time of this date id gone about 5 days without sex. Although this isnt that long for most people, i am definitely a sex addict and was craving it. So wpuld have said yes to anything and was definitely planning to have some fun afterwards.

We went to see Godzilla vs Kong, tbh there is shit all on but we sorta thought it might be funny to see it since its a bit ridiculous.

Anyway, about 30mins in i decided that i was not into the film at all. But dan was sorta into it and i just let my imagination run while he watched. I guess he could tell i wasnt into it, and asked if i wanted to go but i said no and that i was happy to stay. I placed my hand on his thigh at this point and lent into him. As he watched, i let my hand wander over his thigh and i could see him shift in his seat to conceal his dick which got bigger each time i got close to his crotch.

Although we where in the middle of a row, thanks to covid rules nobody was to close to us and the cinema was incredibly dark especially in our 2nd from the back row seats. So i took advantage and decided to pull his cock out.

He freaked out a little, but i just shhhed him and dug it out of his chinos. Big cocks are always hard to pull through a fly, especially when his boxers where so tight. By the time i had it out, and given it a quick rub it was incredibly hard.

And my god was it good. At what looked like 7 inches he was ideal length but what made it perfect was how thick it was. My hand was to small to wrap around him but i pulled his foreskin down to reveal his sensitive tip. I finally let my tongue run across his dick, and immediately he twitched. I knew he was ready to cum.

I went down and swallowed his cock, the thick member streching my throat trying to get deeper. As the movie flashed and music played he held my hair but forced me still. I was barely sucking for more than 2mins before he began to cum. I used my tongue to stimulate the tip as i pulled every last drop out and swallowed it.

I pulled up from his cock and whispered "delicious" in his hear. He couldnt respond. I sat in my seat, feeling my wet pussy leak through my panties.

When the movie finally finished, we walked out and he was smiling like crazy. I asked "so what was your favourite bit?"

He replied, "fuck, your something special. Want to skip dinner"

Agreeing we went to his apartment, and we fucked all night. After the 2min bj he had stamina and fucked me through 3 orgasms before finally cumming again. The sex, although great was very vanilla so not worth telling. But, he did mention that the cinema bj was his first time having sex in public and wants to do it again. Not sure where me and him might go but it definitely will be fun.

Anyway, hopefully you all enjoy this story as much as my last.

submitted by /u/Beaches_babe1998
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/mguu6r/mf_i_22f_sucked_my_tinder_date_25m_off_at_the/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more