The masseuse with the tasty pussy

free dating

This story takes place not too long after a girl that I was crazy about ended it with me, as she could not compute the fact that I liked to were lingerie, but was perfectly straight. It was a shit time and I was in a bad way. So I decided to cheer myself up and get a dodgy massage. I went to a place I hadn’t been before as I wanted to try something new. The girl at the desk was a curvy Asian girl, dressed in shorts and a t shirt, I found her quite cute. It turned out she would be my masseuse. She starts the massage. It wasn’t bad, but nothing remarkable. I can’t remember some of the finer details, but I have a feeling it started with her taking off some of her clothes, I can’t remember if I had asked her to do so or she took off just enough to tease me. Either way, what I do remember is becoming more attracted to this girl, and like I said, I was in a bad space and I wanted to fuck it out of my system. I asked her if she offered a full service, to which she said no and the massage proceeded.

So I tried one more thing, because I wanted more of this girl, I asked her if I could go down on her. I remember her pausing to think, but then she accepted. So she got undressed completely, lay down on the bed and I proceeded to eat out her sweet pussy. She was evidently turned on my something as she was a bit wet before I started. I asked her once more whilst I was licking her pussy if she would give me a full service, she still said no. But I was happy I got to eat her out. She finished me off and I was out of there.

submitted by /u/e563
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more