A fun night with my husband [FM]

free dating

First time posting here! I wrote about this elsewhere, but was encouraged to put it on gonewildstories. I wasn't sure at first, but what the heck :)

My husband and I were cuddled up on the couch. I was gently touching him over his pants until he pulled his cock out for me to play with. I started by slowly stroking him as he got harder.

I was feeling playful, so I tried a few different hand strokes which seemed to be the perfect combination for that moment. I switched between slow, massage-like strokes, to harder with more pressure, sometimes light so he could barely feel my hand around his thick cock, and he really seemed to like when I ran my fingers over just the head. He leaned back and closed his eyes, so I surprised him with putting him in my mouth to suck and lick while still using my hands. My warm, wet mouth seemed to be a good surprise! I kept going, keeping him on edge for a while.

Then we moved it to the bedroom. He reached down to finger me and commented on how I was already a wet mess. I get so turned on giving him blowjobs! He played with me for a bit, commenting on how good I felt, then got my vibrator out. I used that for a few minutes while still playing with him. Then I rolled over, and slipped him in because I wanted him to feel how wet I was with his cock. He fucked me until he was about to cum, then pulled out to let me use my vibrator again.

I wanted more of him, I asked him to please fuck me from behind. I backed up to the edge of the bed, he was standing and thrusting into me. He tried to pull out again when he got close, but it was too late so he finished on me in that position. My lovely husband grabbed a towel and wiped me down.

He commented on how good my body looks when I'm in doggie and pushing my butt up. I've put a little weight on my hips, thighs and butt recently so I've been a little self-conscious, but he says my body is thick in all the right places. I feel kind of sexy when showing off my behind to him.

submitted by /u/dance-with-me123
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/mhk9vb/a_fun_night_with_my_husband_fm/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more