[MF] How I Met Emily and Our First Time Together

free dating

This is a story of the first time with my ex-girlfriend from a few years back. Not sure why it popped into my head after all this time, but thought it would be fun to share with you all here. If you don't like deep background and are just looking for the action, feel free to skip to the "page break" below. Enjoy!

I first met Emily on the second week of my new job. I had just taken over the management of membership and fundraising at the local arts center and was in that familiar phase when the novelty and excitement of onboarding with a new organization was starting to fade and the deluge of responsibility of the actual work ahead of me was threatening to overwhelm. So I may have been a little uncharacteristically short and distant when Emily came to my office to introduce herself and inquire about the program offerings and schedule of the upcoming season.

"It's not set yet, come bother me next week" I said, with an obvious air of impatience, not even bothering to look up from my screen. I heard her turn heal and leave without another word.

It wasn't until she had left that I realized that she had both introduced herself and stuck out her had in a gesture of friendly greeting, and that I had completely ignored both. Feeling immediately guilty at my rude behavior, I rushed to the door and out into the hallway to apologize. But she had already gone. And worse, due to my rudeness, I didn't even know who to track down to give my apology to. All I could remember was brown hair set up in a ponytail. I made a note to myself that if I was going to indeed be in charge of membership, I should probably try to be more pleasant with the members.

Emily came back to my office (almost exactly to the minute) one week later. I was in a much better mood, having taken some time over the weekend to set out what seemed to me to be a somewhat manageable workflow for my tasks. This time, she stood in the doorway, leaning on the frame with her arms and legs crossed.

"If I'm not bothering you," she said, with only a slight hint of sarcasm. "I was just wondering if you have -"

I cut her off by standing and grabbing the schedule I had completed and printed for her and strode over to her smiling with my hand outstretched. I introduced myself and apologized about my initial shortness and could see her demeanor immediately relax.

"Well, I'm sorry too" she said, smiling. "The last person they had in here was a bit of a prick, and I was afraid maybe they hired by personality type."

I laughed. "Well I hope it's not the job that did it to him."

She waved me off, laughing. "No I'm sure you'll be fine, he was a creep from the start, one of those guys who you can always feel his eyes on you whenever you happen to be wearing anything tight."

I was suddenly very conscious of looking at her eyes and not letting my gaze drift or flit down to the tight black leggings she was currently wearing. With my eyes fixed on her face, I began to appreciate how pretty she was. She wasn't a bombshell could-be actress/mode type, but she had a face full of naturally warm and pleasant features that fit together in a way that didn't quite spell "beauty" in the conventional sense but that was undeniably enrapturing. It struck me that a more cooly judgemental person might look at her and to figure out what didn't fit, but that I was completely caught up with how it all did.

I realized that the silence was lingering a moment too long, threatening to teeter into awkward. I responded hastily:

"Don't worry, I'm not that kind of creep." Immediately wincing in embarrassment at my poorly-chosen phrasing.

She laughed. "So what kind of creep are you, then?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean-" I backtracked, smiling and shaking my head in a display of clearing a foggy brain.

"Relax" she chuckled, placing a hand on my shoulder in a friendly, mock-stabilizing kind of way. "I know what you meant."

Conversation flowed much more easily from that point. We discussed everything from the upcoming class offerings, to where we from originally, and finally, the prospect of better weather around the corner. I learned that Emily had never really been very interested the visual arts going up and through college, but that in an effort to break the monotony of 9-5 work and a desire for self-exlporation, she had signed up for a painting class on a whim and had found, to her surprise, that she found the act both gratifying and mediative. She had been taking classes at the center ever since.

Checking the time on her phone, she explained that she was sorry to have to run, but that she was late for a date (I remember my heart dropping a fraction at this pronouncement). We exchanged friendly farewells and acknowledgements that we would likely be seeing eachother around. As she turned and walked away, I found my eyes lingering perhaps a moment too long on her swinging hips and skin tight leggings that perfectly framed her toned thighs and athletic rear-end, which was by-far her most traditionally "seductive" feature. Remembering what she had said about the guy whom I had replaced, I quickly averted my gaze before she potentially chanced a glance over her shoulder.

Over the next month our friendship grew and my attraction to Emily deepened. Though her regular stops by my office usually came between the end of her painting class and prior to her weekly appointed date-night with her boyfriend, I got the sense that the attraction wasn't entirely one-sided. Her eyes sparkled with genuine enjoyment when she laughed at lame jokes I made, and she was quick to answer in kind with a manor that carefully walked the line between playful and alluring.

One afternoon she stayed chatting well beyond her usual departure time. I had sensed an element of preoccupation in her demeanor throughout our conversation. Expecting that I might know the source of her distraction, I inquired:

"Hey, don't you have to go meet Jason?"

Her face fell a fraction and her expression hardened slightly. Looking at her hands, she responded:

"Um, no. Actually." She paused, looking up at me, with a confident resolution. "We broke up this weekend."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." I lied, hoping I wasnt smiling as outwardly as I was inwardly. But she'd not been fooled. She chuckled.

"Are you really?" She asked, with a friendly disbelief.

I laughed. "No, not really." Then, recovering. "You just never seemed to really be that excited to go see him."

"No, I wasn't." She sighed. "And I guess he finally noticed." She clucked her teeth and shrugged as if to say: "oh well." Breathing in slightly, she looked around as if searching for some inspiration for a change in subject. Her eyes finally settling on mine, she made a tension-breaking silly face, laughed and stood up.

"I do actually DO have an appointment with my bathtub I dont want to miss, so I'm gonna-" she trailed off, pointing her thumb over her shoulder.

I laughed. "Of course, wouldn't want to skip that."

As she walked out, she paused at the threshold to my office and turned, biting her lip as if debating saying some thing else. Then, seemingly deciding better of it, turned back and disappeared into the hall.

I readjusted my pants as soon as I was sure she had gone.

****

My once strictly-friendly relationship with Emily began to dip further and further into the flirtatious over the ensuing weeks. Her afternoon visits to my office increased in both frequency and length and our conversations took on a deeper and more personal qualitiy. She didn't talk much about Jason, for which I was grateful. I never like hearing about exes early on in a relationship, especially such recent ones. But she also didn't appear too fussed over the break-up, I took this to mean - rightly so - that it had not been very seriously or emotionally profound.

I started dressing more deliberately on days when I knew that I would run into her, paying more attention to my appearance than I ever would have normally. And I don't think I was mistaken in the perception that she was doing the same.

Thursday nights were my night to do stay late, lock the doors and do a sweep of the center's facilities, turning off lights and reminding any head-phone clad stragglers that it was time to head out. On this particular night, I had nearly finished my rounds when I noticed lights still on in the painting and drawing studio. I walked in a flicked the lights on and off, not being able to see the remaining occupant behind their easle. Emily's face peered around the canvas, removing her ear buds, and my heart skipped.

"Hey!" She smiled. "Come to kick me out?"

"Who me?" I asked, mockingly. "Wouldn't dream of it." I pretended turn to go and then, feining remembering something I had forgotten to say: "but just so you know, the do release the security dogs into the building at 9, sooooo, might be best to just-" She cut me off.

"Come over here, let me know what you think." She said, indicating the painting. "I need some feedback."

I glanced around the hallway -I was 99% sure we were alone in the building - and walked over to where she was standing. She didn't move aside, but let me occupy the space right next to her as I moved in to consider the painting. I was extremely aware of her body next to mine and could feel the heat in my collar begin to rise and my throat dry slightly as I half-choked out:

"It's. Um. Really good."

She laughed heartily. "Wow. Look at Mr. Art Critic, over here." She teased. "Might you say it's, also "neat" as well."

I laughed. The tension eased slightly.

"No I mean, I like the way the lines... And the colors..." Then, giving up. "Shit, I don't know. I know I'd certainly be happy putting it over my mantle... If I had one."

I was suddenly aware that she was looking up at me, not at the painting and I turned. Her soft brown eyes were staring up into mine with unquestioning longing and desire. I took in the sight of her, her brunette hair pulled back in a pony tail, the soft skin of her shoulders and arms spattered here and there with small blots of differently colored paint. The tiny hairs between her not-insignificant breasts glistening in the studio lights, drawing my eyes inextricably to her cleavage, then to the outline of her bra beneath the thin white fabric of her cotton v-neck. Finally my gaze settled on the green streak of paint on her soft neck and my desire consumed me.

Our eyes still locked, I turned my body towards hers and, heart beating firmly in my chest planted a soft kiss on her lips. As I pulled back a fraction of an inch, Emily moved forward stole a second peck to halt my slight retreat. Fire whelled inside me and I reached around and gripped her back firmly pulling her into a deep and passonate kiss. The room around us disolved as I reveled in the feeling of her soft lips on mine, dancing playfully back and forth between recieving my advances and reciprocating with her own.

I slid my foot between hers and she pushed her hips against mine. I could feel the warmth building between her legs as well as I could feel the erection growing beneath my jeans. Lust continued to build rapidly in my body as I felt it building in hers. Our entire bodies were alive in that kiss, both brimming with excitement and anticipation as we sought to close any physical gap that remained between us.

Our lips broke apart and breathing deeply I stared searchingly from eye to eye. Simultaneously seeking to fully appreciate the beauty in front of me as well as trying to decide what I wanted to do next.

"Here?" She breathed, somewhat uncertain.

And there was suddenly no question about what to do next.

Our chests heaving against one another, I took her gently behind the neck and my lips at her ear whispered heatedly in her ear:

"Right Now."

I felt her exhale and shudder as my words sent shivers of desire down her spine. She seemed to melt a bit as my lips then found her neck and my right hand gripped firmly on her tight ass.

Breathing heavily, she began to rub my cock with the palm of her hands through my jeans. And, more than the actual feeling, the expression of interest that action conveyed stoked the fire building inside of me. She was curious about the size and shape of the cock that was soon to enter her and I was more than happy to let her explore for herself.

My lips found my way to her chest and I stopped briefly, pulling her shirt over head, before quickly removing my own. I pulled her again into a deep kiss, this time our tongues darting playfully into eachothers mouths as our chests pressed together basking in the heat emminating from each. I worked the hooks of her bra and the fabric fell away, catching between us as we embraced and our hands explored eachother's exposed backs, feeling the myriad of muscles rippling in excitement at the other's touch.

We pulled apart and my lips worked down her neck again and after pausing at her collar-bone, found their way down to the soft erect nipple of her left breast. My lips played with her perfect nipples and she breathed deeply over my head as my hand found its way along her waist, dipping between her skin and the fabric of her pants as I moved closer to her pelvic bone.

Throwing away all pretense, Emily removed her hand and stuck it firmly down the front of my pants, firmly gripping my swelling cock. I heard her let out a quick laugh of excitement as she felt her way down the shaft, finally getting a more accurate picture of her immediate future.

"Mmmmm." She breathed in my ear, her hand now sliding back to the base of my dick "More here than I had even hoped-"

She gasped. My fingers had found their way through her pubic hair and nestled between the lips of her pussy, the tips of my middle fingers playing softly with her clit. Her knees buckled slightly and my hand on her vagina took her weight as she melted into me. Her hand had stopped stroking my cock and was now just gripping firmly as she held on for dear life as her body succumbed to the pleasure building between her legs. I picked up the pace, rubbing her clit and teasing her hole as her hips reacted instinctively, fucking my fingers as if trying to milk every ounce of escasty they were producing.

"Oh fuck." She moaned, shuddering in my arms. "Keep going. Just like that. Yes."

Her body tensed and her hips halted for a moment and then she let out a stiffled cry of pleasure and slowly resumed softly but firmly grinding my fingers.

"Mmmm" she breathed, "that felt so fucking good."

She then reached down and undid my pants, letting them fall the floor. Slowing kissing down my chest, her eyes locked on mine as she made her way down to my cock, once again, firmly in her grip. She took a moment to consider it as if trying to decide where to start. I could feel my cock twitching with anticipation and then warmth and pleasure flood from my crotch throughout my body as her lips wrapped around my tip and took me into her wet, welcoming mouth. Her eyes fixed back on mine as I watched and felt my cock disappear deeper and deeper into her beautiful face.

Enthuasically, she tried to take me fully inside, but gagged slightly as my cock filled her throat and she pulled back, sputtering and gasping for breath. But the act of trying had driven me wild with desire. I pulled her off her knees and over the nearest workstation that had been cleared of art supplies. I pulled down her pants and kissed her deeply once more as she inched her ass up onto the table.

I looked down at her gorgeous body and her lusty expression, full of both anticipation and invitation as her eyes bored into mine. I placed my cock between the lips of her waiting pussy and thrust my hips firmly back and forth, running the length of my cock along her silky, wet clit. Watching the pleasure in her eyes as I pushed my hips more firmly against hers.

I could feel her legs trembling and her toes curling as I paused with the tip of my cock poised at the waiting entrance to her pussy, and then she let out a deep moan as I pushed inside her. Feeling her body stretch and relax as she accepted me deeper and deeper into her pussy. Intermittently I pulled back, bringing the tip of my cock very nearly out, before pushing in even deeper than before. Each time breathing hard and with more pleasure as my rock hard cock explored the depths of her loins. Her eyes were clamped shut and she was breathing deeply and shuddering in my arms as I pushed in to the hilt.

Then her eyes flung open and her mouth gaped as I moved my hips and began to fuck her in earnest. Her expression questioning but wanting as if she didn't know what she was feeling but wanted to find out more. I could feel the orgasm building inside me as my pace became more regular and I could feel her pussy gripping and flexing around my cock. I looked at her, a questioning in my eyes and she nodded, confirming she was right on the edge. She clentched her teeth and moaned deeply in pleasure and I felt a new tingling warmth spread around my cock. It was the last straw. I pulled out and came. I got her outstretched legs a bit of her abs and a lot of the table as wave after wave of cum burst from the end of my cock. We didn't take out eyes of eachother as we came, reveling in the apparent ecstasy of the other as our heart rates cooled.

I stood her up and softly kissed her neck, my hard subsiding between her legs.

"I guest we're probably got to have to clean this up." She breathed.

And we laughed and laughed shivering with pleasure in eachother's arms.

submitted by /u/RedHeadedDayWalker22
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/mfdqht/mf_how_i_met_emily_and_our_first_time_together/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more