My [F49] First MFM Threesome with Hubby and his Work Friend

free dating

So first of all about myself. I’m 49 years old, 5’6” and 115 lbs with shoulder length brunette hair. I love my perky 32D implants and stay in shape with daily walks. I have two great kids in high school and a husband named Jack that I love dearly. I have an above average busy work life as a business owner but still live a well rounded lifestyle with a great group of friends.

Now, saying all of that, I’ve always had a kinky side... I’ve had tons of dirty thoughts in the past growing up, but never acted on them. This all changed a few months ago when I started testing the waters and wearing more revealing clothes on girls’ nights out. I got a ton of compliments and gained more self confidence which helped me tremendously. My sex drive increased and sex with hubby just seemed to get better and better. Before, we used to have sex just once or twice a week due to our busy schedule and always being tired. Now, it seems like I rip his clothes off and grind on his thick cock almost every other day! I’d definitely say I’m insatiable at the moment and would have sex even more often if he was able to keep up. At our age, I don’t blame him though and love keeping him satisfied.

Now to the good part, a few weeks ago, our sex life got really interesting. I went to one of Jack’s after work social events and had a great time drinking and getting to know his team members. One of his coworkers really stuck out to me though. He was the tall dark and handsome type. He looked older than college, but still younger than 30. Something about his charisma, great smile, and neatly combed dark brown hair really drew me to him. Jack had caught me staring and asked if I wanted to go and meet Brad. Playing it cool, I jumped at the opportunity. “Sure why not?”

Jack introduced me to Brad and we kind of seemed to hit it off in the most professional of ways. After a few seconds Jack got called over to another group and I was left talking with Brad. We definitely had some friendly flirting and did the run down on the stereotypical small talk. I learned that he was 27, new to the company, liked golf, worked out a lot, and was in an off and on relationship... his presence made me feel submissive and crave him as he was 6’1” and made very sexy eye contact. It seemed like he was staring into my soul while at the same time telling me he wanted my body, without actually saying so of course.

After the party, I couldn’t get this thought out of my head. On the way home, I casually brought up Brad again to Jack. “So it was nice talking to Brad tonight. He seemed like one of the more down to earth guys out of everyone.” “Yeahhh he definitely is” said Jack. “He’s a great kid and I feel like I can trust him with our work and handling the client relationships.” We talked for a bit longer before pulling into the driveway.

After walking inside and starting to undress in our rooms, I was instantly turned on by the sight of Jack’s cock swaying as he walked into the bathroom. I felt a little guilty about it, but I instinctually started thinking about if Jack was Brad, just walking I naked in our bedroom...

“Come here.” I said. Jacked walked over and I got on my knees and started slowly sucking his flaccid dick. It grew more and more as Jack started moaning and before long, it was standing to attention and ramming into the back of my throat. My pussy was so wet and at the time I really needed him in me. I jumped up into our bed, layed on my back, and ordered Jack to fuck me hard.

Jack didn’t hesitate and slide his hard shaft into me. “Wow, what’s gotten into you?!” Jack asked. “You aren’t normally this wet so quickly!”

“Idk” I said, “I guess I was just ready for you!”

I closed my eyes focusing on the pleasure as Jack got into a rhythm while standing on the side of the bed. He could tell I was enjoying things and picked up the pace. I started to whimper more but tried to keep it down so the kids in the living room wouldn’t hear. The thought of Brad kept popping into my head but I tried to keep it out. My eyes were still closed, and suddenly Jack stopped.

“You’re thinking about Brad, aren’t you?”

“No! Ummm... yeah no! Why would I be thinking about him?”

“Because you secretly want him to fuck you” said Jack

“Where is this coming from?! Look Jack, Brad’s a nice looking guy and all but I don’t want him to fuck me. I just want you.”

“It’s okay” he said. “I think Brad is a good candidate. I’ve thought about it too.”

“Wait. What? You’ve thought about me and Brad together?”

Jack stood there, cock still inside of me slowly moving all the way in and out of my wet pussy while we talked.

“Well not just you and him, all three of us, like we’ve fantasized about before when we’re drunk.”

I instantly felt Jack’s dick grow stiffer inside of me.

“You want to fuck me with Brad?”

“I do Stacey. I want to see Brad fuck you hard while you blow me.”

Jack started picking up the pace again and got rougher and rougher.

“Oh yeah?” I said to him. “Show me how bad you want to fuck me with him.”

Jack started pounding me and it felt sooo fucking good. I was building towards climax and nothing was going to stop me. Before long, I peaked while Jack started exploding deep inside of me. It was so fucking hot cumming at the same time. Something we didn’t do often.

After that, we cleaned up quickly and started on a late dinner. The next few days were interesting as Jack and I brought the topic back up and talked about if we were serious or not. To my surprise, we were, and set a time for next weekend while the kids would be at friend’s houses for sleepovers.

Jack had reached back out to Brad and told him how I had enjoyed speaking with him and invited him over for some pasta and drinks. He accepted.

Now, leading up to this I was more nervous than I think I had ever been. “Was I really going to have two cocks focused just on me?!” “Will it be weird being with someone other than my husband?” “Wonder if he doesn’t like my boobs?” “Will it be weird for him to do things to me in front of Jack?” “Wonder if he has a gross penis?” Thoughts like this had been popping in and out of my head left and right on a daily basis.

Then, the night came. I was freshly shaved and put on a casual black dress that went up a little higher than I normally wore. Boobs were out on display and makeup was light, but still cute and sensual. Brad arrived and my heart immediately sank as Jack opened the door.

“Hey man!” “Hey Jack. Hey Stacey!” Said Brad. “Thanks for having me!”

The cocktails started flowing and all was well as the three of us laughed and talked about everything and anything over dinner. We were noticeably becoming buzzed by our fourth drink and started to loosen up a little. Brad unbuttoned one button on his shirt and Jack kicked his loafers off as we moved to the couch.

Jack stole the lazy boy and therefore Brad and I sat on the couch by each other. We chatted more, and after Brad joked about how Jack was punching by being married to me, I couldn’t resist the compliment and just naturally but playfully rubbed my hand down his thigh. Brad was obviously waiting for my touch as he looked right at me and gave me a sultry look. Jack then spoke up saying “Y know Brad, I think my wife has a little crush on you!”

Brad responded back, “Well she is a beautiful lady and I don’t mind having an admirer like her!”

“Oh stop it Jack!” I said as I scooched closer wondering how all of this worked. I was just waiting for Brad to make a move or for Jack to say something. Brad seemed a little nervous and excused himself to use the restroom.

I whispered to Jack while Brad was gone. “What do I do?!” Jack responded back quietly. “Just do something sexy and then I’ll suggest we go to the bedroom.” “Fuck.” I thought to myself. “I’m 49 and don’t know how I can make myself look sexy to a 27 year old tall muscular stud!”

Brad came back in the living room, refilling each of our drinks before sitting back down beside me. “Aww thank you Jack!” “You know, my husband and I are really quite fond of you!” “Shit!” I thought to myself, “how lame can I be?” Jack took the compliment and made some random comment about how nice our house was. I knew I had to seize the moment...

“Brad, I have something to show you.” I then stood up in front of both Jack and Brad facing them. I kicked my heels off, reach up under my dress, and started sliding out of my my thong as sexy as I could. All while making eye contact with Brad and giving him my best “fuck me” eyes. I then threw my panties at him and said “I’m all yours” as bluntly as I could.

Brad and Jack were sat there frozen not knowing what to do. Jack then said, “Brad, we’ve never done this before, but if you’d like to fuck Stacey with me, you have my full permission.”

“I, I , I mean yeah, I’d love to if you both are okay with it.” Jack said nervously. I could see his bulge in his pants and immediately plopped down on my knees in front of him and undid his belt.

Brad slid his boxers down as his beautiful young cock sprang to the side. I could smell his cologne and my juices were already leaking out of me as I grabbed hold of his shaft and guided it into my mouth. Not 10 seconds later he was rock hard and I bobbed up and down on him trying to give him the most elegant blowjob I’ve ever given. He let out such masculine moans as he tipped his head back in pleasure. From what I could tell, he wasn’t quite as thick as my husband, but was definitely longer and he had a beautiful bulbous head.

Jack had slid his pants off and was stroking his dick while watching. He then stood up before moving over to me and I shifted from Brad to Jack making sure both of their cocks were nice and wet with my saliva. My mouth was watering more than eating sour candy as I went back and forth between the two of them and their sexy cocks being pushed into my face.

Jack then said, “let’s go into the bedroom.” All three of us then scurried into the bedroom throwing off our clothes. We then jumped onto the bed excitedly. Jack layed up against the headboard and I threw Brad a condom. He quickly rolled it on and was teasing me by sliding his cock over my clit and labia as I lay on my back.

“You really want me to feel my big cock inside of you huh?” He said

“Mmmhmmm” I mumbled. “Turn around and suck your husband.” He said.

I followed instructions and got on my knees and inserted Jacks dick back into my mouth as I felt Brad move around behind my ass in doggystyle.

He was rubbing his hands all over my now naked body and grinding on me. I could feel his rod below my cleanly shaven pussy and was just dying to have him fill me.

“From the moment I saw Jack bring you to the party, I knew I wanted to fuck you.” Brad said confidently.

I couldn’t take the teasing anymore and shouted out. “I need your big dick inside of me Brad! Fuck me now!”

Brad didn’t hesitate and popped his cock in to me. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I no longer had Jack in my mouth as I focused on getting Brad’s sexy cock all the way into me. I was incredibly wet, but could still feel him stretching me as he tried to go deeper and deeper. Wow was he hard! “Younger guys are hot!” I thought to myself.

“Oh yeah Stacey.” Brad said. “I’m gonna make you cum just like this! “Go back down on Jack.” Jack guided his dick back into my mout and I tried to just keep control of him as Brad began to vigorously pound me from behind. His dick felt sooo good and I could feel his engorged head sliding in and out hitting all the right spots.

Brad was amazing and was slapping my ass as he dirty talked me right in front of Jack. It was soo erotic having another man slide in and out of me while my husband sat there watching. I was so lost in the moment but could feel that Jack may not last much longer. I grabbed his shaft and started stroking him while his head was still inside my mouth. Jack then started grunting and I could feel his dick start twitching as stream after stream of his hot cum shot into my mouth. I swallowed his cum like a naughty little slut as Jack lay there exasperated.

Recognizing that Jack was no longer part of the picture, Brad then spun me around to missionary and plummeted his long cock into me again as my feet were pulled up onto his shoulders.

Brad locked eyes with me and pumped his hard young cock deep inside of me again and again letting out a soft grunt each time. His hands were strongly on my boobs pushing me into the bed as he thrusted. His sexy abs and v cut leading down to his shaft was too much for me to handle though... Before long, I was screaming out “ohhhh Brad! I’m gonna cum!!!” This only made Brad pound me harder and as I started to gush over his dick he let out a scream of ecstasy too. “Fuckkkk! Stacey I’m cumming inside of you now fuck!”

He didn’t stop his rhythm and soon collapsed onto me after having drained his balls. We all three lay there amazed at what had just happened.

After a few moments, Jack said “Sooo I think we need to make this a thing” We all laughed and Brad said “I’m down! There’s still a lot of positions I want to try with you Stacey ;)”

We all cleaned up and it was the start of something very exciting...

More to come if you like this story! If you want to hear more then please upvote!

submitted by /u/herpleasurestories
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more