A New Year's Eve Gangbang for my College Girlfriend [bi] [cum] some [foot fetish]

free dating

During my junior year of college, I lived in a two-bedroom apartment with my girlfriend, Chloe. While the apartment wasn't very large, it was big enough for hosting small parties, and Chloe absolutely loved throwing parties. When New Year's Eve rolled around, I already knew she was going to want to have some people over, but I don't think either of us could have anticipated what was going to happen that night.

Maybe we should've, though, because as part of our preparation for the party, we made a "dirty Jenga" game to use as party entertainment. If you aren't familiar, the idea is that you take a marker and write a command on each Jenga tile. Then, when someone pulls that tile, they have to do the action in order to complete their turn. Most of the actions were related to drinking, like "take a shot" or "finish your drink", but there were also a few more sexual options: the "strip 1" tile required you to remove an article of your clothing, while "strip 1 other" let you tell another player to lose an article. There was also a "strip all" tile, which required the player to get completely naked, but Chloe and I figured that if anyone at the party pulled that one and didn't want to, we would allow them to take another turn instead.

New Year's Eve rolled around and Chloe got ready for the party. She curled her long blonde hair, and put on just enough makeup to take her from beautiful to drop-dead gorgeous. She has a body worth showing off, and she did so by dressing in a sleeveless lingerie top and short black skirt. It's a good thing we were hosting, because she would have frozen in the cool December air if we had to go anywhere. She completed her outfit with a pair of 4" black heels, which made her about half an inch taller than me.

As guests started to arrive, it became pretty clear that our party was one of the ones that you stop in at for a while before heading out to bigger parties or bars. People came and went, but Chloe played hostess all night, greeting everyone who arrived, handing out drinks, and encouraging people to play games. Everyone was having a great time, and at the peak we probably had 25 people crammed into our apartment.

Eventually, though, people started to disperse. By the time the ball dropped, there were only four of us left: Chloe, myself, Matt, and Chris. Both Matt and Chris were close friends of ours, and we had actually had group sex with Matt and his girlfriend, Taylor, in the past. (You can read about that here.) Chris we had known for even longer, since high school, and I wasn't too surprised that he didn't have any other parties to go to. He wasn't the most social, and he was definitely way too drunk to be driving himself anywhere.

The four of us sat around a table talking and drinking for a while, until Chloe asked us if we'd be interested in playing Jenga. I smiled because she neglected to mention the specific twist this version of Jenga had, but the other guys agreed enthusiastically. She dumped the blocks out on the table, and the guys quickly noticed the writing.

Chris spoke up to ask about it, and Chloe explained how this version of Jenga worked. She stressed that the tiles regarding stripping were optional, but the general attitude of the group was along the lines of "fuck it, we're drunk and it's New Year's". Chloe took the first turn, and started to laugh as soon as she read her tile. She turned it over and showed it to us, and I was shocked that she managed to pull the one and only "strip all" tile on the very first turn. I don't know if she remembered where it was and pulled it on purpose or if she was just that unlucky, but after some teasing from the group she stood up and began to slowly pull down her skirt.

She gave us a proper strip tease, swaying her hips to the music we had playing in the background as she let the skirt fall to the floor. Underneath was her one-piece lingerie top, which she also unbuttoned and pulled over her head, leaving her naked except for her heels, which she elected to keep on.

She sat back down at the table and looked to me to take my turn, so I did. We continued playing the Jenga game, taking shots and drinking our drinks as we went around the table. Chris and Matt couldn't keep their eyes off of Chloe's body, and Chris was clearly fumbling over his words. He tried to awkwardly compliment Chloe a couple of times, but he kept glancing at me as if asking for permission. Chloe just laughed and told him to take his turn.

By the time the Jenga tower fell, we were all good and inebriated. Chloe was still the only one naked, but the rest of us were down to just our boxers. Too drunk to continue playing, Chloe suggested we head to the living room and dance. None of us were much for dancing, but Chloe's bubbly personality and our collective drunkenness convinced us to agree.

Chloe wasted no time pretending she wanted to actually dance and immediately backed her ass up into my waist, grinding against my dick through my underwear. She danced around the room to the other guys and gave them the same treatment as well, and by the time she got back to me I could tell they were both just as hard as I was. After a song or two Chloe said that she wanted to take her heels off, so she disappeared into the bedroom. She came back out a minute later four inches shorter, but now sporting a pair of black thigh-high stockings.

She resumed dancing on me, but this time she beckoned for Matt and Chris to come closer, and pulled them in such that we were all dancing in a tight circle around her. Matt wasted no time in complying, running his hands along Chloe's tight body. Chris was a bit more hesitant, but Chloe reached out and grabbed one of his hands and placed it on her breast. That was all the encouragement he needed, and before long he was rubbing Chloe's nipple between his thumb and index finger. Meanwhile Chloe's lips found Matt's, and they began to kiss as she continued grinding into me.

At some point I took my hands from Chloe's waist and reached down to rub her pussy, but found that Matt's hand was already there, drawing small circles around Chloe's clit. Next thing I remember, Chloe broke the kiss with Matt and grabbed him and Chris by the hand, wordlessly beginning to lead them to our bedroom. I followed, dick as hard as a diamond, ready for what I knew was about to happen.

Chloe fell down on our bed, lying directly in the center. Before any of us could make a move, she stopped us.

"Wait," she said. "I've been the only one naked for way too long. You all need to strip."

The three of us exchanged a brief glance before shrugging and then pulling down our underwear, allowing our dicks to spring free. Chris' cock was fairly average, as was mine, but Matt's put us both to shame. I've described Matt's dick before, but suffice to say the thing was perfect. Long, thick, and clean shaven, Matt's dick was the type that deserved to be inside a girl like Chloe.

As soon as we were naked we converged on her, crawling into the bed on all sides. Matt got on Chloe's left and resumed kissing her while Chris got on her right and started sucking on her nipples. I found myself burying my face in between Chloe's legs, swirling my tongue around her clit as she moaned softly into Matt's kiss. Chloe was loving being the center of attention, and I didn't have to eat her out for long before I heard the familiar quick breaths that signaled her orgasm. She came on my face , and then immediately commanded that one of us get inside her.

I was already between Chloe's legs, so I sat up and positioned myself to enter her. Meanwhile, Matt and Chris moved up such that they were kneeling on the bed by Chloe's head, their dicks dangling mere inches from her mouth. By the time I was inside my girlfriend, her lips were already wrapped around Chris' shaft and her fingers around Matt's. She alternated between blowing each of them as I fucked her, and watching her bob her head between their cocks was one of the hottest things I've ever seen.

It didn't last long, though, because after only a minute or so of doing this position Chloe told Chris to get inside of her. I was surprised, but I moved aside and gave my spot up to him. I went to kneel where Chris had been and presented my cock to Chloe, but she scoffed at me and said "No way, you were just inside me!"

I shouldn't have been too surprised to hear this, Chloe had never been very keen on blowing me after I had been inside her, so I settled for sitting next to her and stroking myself as Chris began to fuck her. I mentioned how Chris was the least social member of our group, and it quickly became apparent that he was the least sexually experienced as well. He fucked my girlfriend without rhythm or consistency, and it wasn't long before he announced that he was about to cum.

"Wait!" Chloe said, pressing her stockinged feet against Chris' chest to push him away from her. "Not yet."

Chris looked disappointed, but nodded and pulled out. Chloe immediately turned to Matt, and I could tell from the look on her face that he was what she had been waiting for.

"Last but not least?" Matt said as he held Chloe's gaze.

"More like saved the best for last." Chloe answered without missing a beat. My stomach twisted at the backhanded insult, but my heart rate shot through the roof.

Matt positioned himself between Chloe's legs as Chris and I watched, slowly stroking ourselves to the show. Chloe let out her loudest moan yet as Matt slid into her the first time, and instantly he began fucking her harder than either of us had even come close to. Chloe's fingers dug into Matt's back as he pounded her, and her legs wrapped around his back, the black stockings contrasting with Matt's pale skin.

They fucked like this for some time before Matt pulled out and rolled Chloe over, putting them into a doggy position right next to me. I used this opportunity to pull Chloe in for a kiss as Matt re-entered her, but soon she was barely kissing me back as the force of Matt's thrusts forced her to gasp and moan instead. As if to disrupt what little attention Chloe was giving me, Matt pressed her head down into the bed so that her back was fully arched, and resumed fucking her in this face-down, ass-up position.

I knew Chloe loved to be fucked like this, so I wasn't too surprised when I heard her begin to build towards orgasm again. Matt knew Chloe's signals by now too, and he redoubled the speed of his thrusts. Chloe came all over Matt's dick inches from me, the shockwaves of pleasure causing her whole body to shake. She collapsed after she came, causing Matt's dick to slide out of her, and Matt gave her ass a final smack as he smiled. He was clearly pleased with himself for being the one to have given Chloe a proper orgasm.

Chloe took a few deep breaths to recover, and then looked up at the three of us.

"Ok, who thinks they can cum next?" she asked. When nobody answered, she turned to Chris and ordered him to lay across the foot of the bed. We all got repositioned -- Chris laid as he was told at the foot of the bed, while Matt and I sat with our backs against the headboard of the bed. Chloe laid down between us such that her feet were on the pillow in the middle of the bed, and began to go to work sucking Chris' dick.

I might have noticed that Chloe was blowing Chris after he had fucked her, just as she had refused to do to me, but instead I found myself staring at her feet, her stockings still covering them. I was far too horny for rational thought at this point, so I tore my eyes away from watching Chloe blow Chris and began to peel her stockings off. Chloe completely ignored me, focusing on her blowjob as I removed one stocking. I kissed her now bare foot briefly before proceeding to the other stocking, removing the last stitch of fabric from her body.

I buried my face between her soles, kissing and licking them just as she kissed and licked Chris' cock. She let me go on for a couple of minutes before she gave me a gentle kick, as if to swat me away. I stopped, but as my focus left Chloe's feet, it fell squarely upon Matt's dick. He had been sitting there stroking it, watching Chloe's work as she blew Chris.

I suddenly felt a new urge that I didn't know I had, and my mouth began to water as I stared at Matt's member. My eyes followed the movements of his hand as alcohol and arousal forced new thoughts into my mind. It wasn't long before he noticed my staring and looked at me. I felt my stomach twist with embarrassment, caught red-handed doing something I knew I shouldn't. Instead of averting my gaze, though, I doubled down. I looked Matt in the eye and said "You can say no, but would you be okay if I sucked your dick?"

I couldn't believe the words that had just come out of my mouth. I wasn't gay, I wasn't bi, and I was fairly certain Matt wasn't either, but in that moment all I wanted to do was wrap my lips around the perfect dick that had just split my girlfriend in half. An eternity passed in mere seconds as I waited for Matt's answer.

"Okay." he said simply.

I didn't wait for him to say anything else. I instantly bent over Chloe's legs and took Matt's dick into my mouth. My hand found itself wrapped around his shaft as well, and I began to swirl my tongue around his tip. The closest I had to blowjob experience was sucking on a strap-on for Chloe, so I let instinct guide me as I sucked Matt. The unfamiliar taste of precum mixed with the familiar taste of Chloe's pussy filled my mouth, and it drove me forward as I increased the speed of my hand movements.

Chloe must have heard what was going on, and unlike my foot worship this caught her attention enough to turn her around.

"Wow, okay." was all she said before returning her attention to Chris' dick.

The feeling of fullness Matt's dick left in my mouth was exactly what I wanted, and my mind went blank as I continued to blow him. Matt would tell later that he didn't really care for having guys blow him, but the fact that I was being so submissive after he had just gotten my girlfriend off was giving him a great deal of pleasure.

I suddenly became vaguely aware of an increase in Chris' breathing, and I removed my mouth from Matt's dick just in time to watch Chris finish. Chloe unwrapped her lips from around Chris' dick as he came, letting his cum shoot all over her face and lips. I was shocked to see her let Chris give her a facial, something she only let me do once, but I barely had time to contemplate it as I felt Matt's hands on the back of my head.

Matt forced my attention back to his dick, and I eagerly opened my mouth and resumed blowing him. Chloe told Chris he didn't have to stay, so he got up and left the room as I continued my blowjob. She repositioned herself so she could watch us, and in doing so her bare feet brushed up against my erect dick. Noticing this, she wrapped her toes around my shaft and began stroking me with her feet as I absolutely went to town on Matt.

I sucked him with every ounce of energy I had, and I didn't think twice when he mumbled that he was going to cum. Taking as much of him into my mouth as I could, I stroked the middle of his shaft until he exploded in my mouth. I noticed the warmth and the texture before the taste, but the combination wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting. Not wanting to disappoint, I swallowed it all before finally removing my mouth from Matt's dick with a loud pop.

"Holy fucking shit." he gasped between deep breaths. Chloe continued her footjob while Matt recovered, then she told him that he could wait outside while she finished me off. Matt got up and grabbed his underwear as he left, closing the door behind him.

Alone at last, Chloe turned to me with wide eyes.

"I can't believe that just happened!" she exclaimed. "Not only did you suck his dick, you swallowed his cum! That was so fucking hot. Did you like it?"

"It wasn't that bad." I answered. "After how you talked I expected it to be a lot worse."

"Well, if you liked it so much, maybe you wouldn't mind helping me out." Chloe's voice changed from one of excitement to one that was both seductive and commanding. She moved closer to me, breaking off the footjob, and at this distance I could see that her face was still covered in Chris' cum. She swiped her index finger across her cheek and offered it to me, extending her finger towards my mouth.

"I don't know about --" I was interrupted as Chloe poked her finger into my mouth, stopping me before I could protest any further.

"If you want me to make you cum, you'll do it." Her voice was full dominatrix now, and I knew that there was no protesting when she was like this. Plus, I definitely wanted to cum, so I began sucking on her finger, tasting Chris' cum until she pulled back out of my mouth.

Chloe wrapped a hand around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss, briefly swirling her tongue around mine before guiding me towards her cheek. I licked Chloe's cheeks, down her neck and back up the other side of her face, tasting the salty mixture of Chris' cum and her sweat as Chloe moaned her encouragement.

"There you go, make sure you get it all." she continued in the same demanding voice. Her hand wrapped around my dick and stroked me slowly as I continued to clean her. When she was satisfied with the work I had done, she moved away from me again and began giving me a footjob once again.

"Now you're gonna cum on my feet, and then you're going to lick that up, too." she ordered.

I was far beyond the point of arguing at this point, and I knew I was mere moments from finishing, so I gave in and simply watched Chloe work. She had one foot underneath my dick, her toes curling around the shaft for support as she rubbed the sole of her other foot up and down. My precum provided more than enough lube as she got me off, and it wasn't long before I came, emptying my balls all over her bare feet.

Of course, as soon as I came, the crushing realization of what I had just done hit me like a truck. Sucking the cum out of one guy's dick and then licking another's off my girlfriend's face caused my stomach to twist, and the absolute last thing I wanted to do was eat a third load, especially mine. Chloe raised the foot that had caught the majority of my cum and moved it towards my face, wiggling her toes as she did.

"Lick it off, or you'll never get another footjob from me again." she ordered, noticing my hesitation. I looked away from her cum-covered toes and into her eyes, and she met my gaze. She was dead serious. I opened my mouth slowly, and she shoved her toes in.

I got it over with as quickly as possible, sucking my own cum off her toes and swallowing it until she was satisfied. This was by far the least pleasurable experience of the evening, but Chloe absolutely loved it.

After this, we got up and got dressed. Matt and Chris were waiting for us in the living room, and pretty quickly said their goodbyes before leaving.

This was my first bisexual experience, but not my last. Chloe and I talked about this night for a long time after it happened, and it remains an enjoyable memory for us both. Thanks for reading!

submitted by /u/footlovingcuck2
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more