Saw my wife cheating in glorious HD Part 2, Revenge [MF]

free dating

Part 1

It had been about 3 days since I caught my wife with her lover and it was awkward with her being around to say the least. She didn't know I knew and had video evidence but the fact that it was on my conscience really made things uncomfortable and I tried to avoid her as much as I could. Then, Sunday rolls around. I go through Reddit and find a particularly interesting response on how to deal with this situation. TLDR of the response is file for the divorce papers, with evidence, then have fun.

At this point I'm practically ashamed of myself for getting hard during her cheating session but decide to just let it go. I then download the video, and luckily for me, my best friend is an attorney at a family law firm and I shoot him a text regarding my situation. He happily accepts and streamlines the process within a matter of a few hours. (I'm not too sure exactly what he did, not too good with this stuff) He then sends me a copy of the papers and I stash them in my folder.

Then I decide its time for my fun. So my wife's best friend, Lauren, and my wife are really close. I guess you could say my wife is closer to Lauren than her own sister. They had known each other since middle school and remained best friends. Now thanks to my wife, I knew Lauren pretty well too. She is smoking hot...I mean smoking. Picture a golden blonde Jessica Alba but with bigger breasts and you get Lauren. She was funny, bit tomboyish but knew how to impress a man.

Lauren found an attraction towards me, but kept it suppressed due to my wife. Lauren and I had a few flirtatious moments but I wasn't tempted to take her to the bed or anything like that. Anyway, my wife says that she is going out with friends (she really was) and I thought it was a good time for me to start something up. Lauren and I had been talking back and forth for a couple of days and she knew about my slut of a wife.

I message her asking if she wants to come over and make me feel better with a winky face emoji (tried my luck to the max there) and I waited in fear as the three gray dots show up on my screen. She replies with, "Oooh yes" and I sigh in relief. If this had backfired, I wouldn't know what would have happened and I really don't want to think about it. Anyway, Lauren comes over a little bit later and we start drinking. After a half bottle of Prosecco she starts feeling a little woozy and lays down in my lap.

My crotch starts to throb and she can feel it growing against her ear. She looks up and me and slides my shorts down.

L: ooh what would (wife's name) have to say about this

Me: i don't care what she says

L: good, fuck her

She is still laying on my lap and starts licking my balls and the midsection of my cock. Its fully erected now and now gets on her knees. I groaned as I let Lauren let blow me away. It had been nearly 8 months since I had last gotten blown and Lauren was much better than my wife. She then removed her skirt to reveal a bare pussy.

Me: My god Lauren, you look amazing

L: say I'm better than (wife's name)

Me: You are so much better Laur, in every way

And with that she directed my cock into her pussy and bounced up and down as she moaned. Her pussy felt amazing around my cock and I grunted loudly.

She then whispered in my ear: Lets go to your bedroom, on (wife's name)'s side

I broke into a grin and picked her up with my cock still inside her. We made out while I carried her to the bedroom and we got my wife's side. Now you may be thinking, what if my wife sees from the camera? Valid question, but I am the only one who has access to them and she would have to request permission on the app to see footage. Anyway, I pushed her legs back and continued to rail her. Her pussy just felt too good not to let go and she seemed to enjoy it a lot as well.

She then flipped on her stomach and I pushed my cock into her dripping clit and pounded her hard as she moaned loudly. Her pussy was leaking wet at this point and it made me feel great as I knew I still had it in me. My wife was just missing out I guess. I pulled out and stroked my cock gently and asked where she wanted my cum. She flipped up and took off her shirt and told me to shoot a load on her tits.

A smile grew across my face and I let loose on her tits and shot a huge load all over her tits. She scooped some with her fingers and swallowed it and slipped her shirt back on and ended with a sexy smirk. She had a grey, thin shirt and you could see my cum stains from her shirt. I checked my wife's location and as disappointed as I was, told Lauren she had to go home soon.

She made sad, puppy eyes and said: awwwh, already?

Me: i know Laur i'm sorry

Her: well what do we want to do next

Me: I don't know Laur, but I really enjoyed this

Her: Lets keep this going babe (I know)

I just smiled at her and she slipped on her clothes and walked out. I cleaned up, my head still dizzy, and went downstairs to my office to process what had just happened.

And then I started writing on reddit, and here we are. Any suggestions on the confrontation? And what about Lauren?

Thank you for the responses and upvotes on my last post and I promise I will update you guys on everything that will happen.

Feel free to message me, but please don't ask for the video or pictures of any us. I would like to respect mine and my wife's privacy :)

- Thanks

submitted by /u/Runnerandgamer
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/mfdfkw/saw_my_wife_cheating_in_glorious_hd_part_2/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more