First hookup after my GF cheated on me [MF]

free dating

In 2018 I graduated high school. Two weeks after I graduated while out for lunch with a few of my buddies, I saw my soon to be ex girlfriend across the restaurant with another guy.

Not wanting to make a scene in front of people who were just trying to enjoy their meals I decided to wait to confront her the next day when I had plans with her.

The confrontation was rough. This was a girl I’ve known since I was in the second grade and had dated for the past five years. To say I was hurt was an understatement. A long argument ensued and I left her house no longer in a relationship with her.

Obviously it hurt. I was only 18 at the time and walking away from someone I devoted that amount of time to and was planning on a future with was hard. I didn’t exactly get over it overnight. That being said, eventually I looked in the mirror and realized it wasn’t worth the sadness I was feeling since she cheated on me. I adopted a mentality of “it is what it is” and moved on.

Two weeks later, I had gotten a text from one of my friends Sabrina saying, “I know you’ve been down in the dumps lately but I really think you should come to the bonfire tonight and take your mind off it.”

She was wrong on the down in the dumps part but I responded with, “Yeah sure.”

Almost immediately she responded asking, “You doing anything right now?”

“Nope why?” I said.

“I’m gonna FaceTime you.” she said.

Before I had time to reply my phone began ringing for a FaceTime. “Hi!” she said.

“Hey!” I said back. “Um why are you FaceTiming me?” I asked laughing a bit.

“Just to see how your doing.” she told me.

“Well I’m doing fine thanks for asking.” I said. We talked for almost an hour about some stupid thing I can’t quite remember. Then she asked again if I was coming to the bonfire. “Yep I’ll be there. What time?”

“I don’t know. But do you wanna just come to my house before and we can just go together?” she asked.

“Yeah ok sure.” I answered. “What time should I come over?”

“Around seven.” she said.

“I’ll be there.” I told her.

It was only noon, I had plenty of time to kill so I went to workout with a couple of buddies. After my workout and shower I killed the remaining time before I got ready and hopped in my truck and headed to Sabrina’s house.

I got there and knocked on her door and she answered. Sabrina looked great. At the time she was 18. She has brown hair with blonde highlights that compliment her brown eyes well. She has tanned skin and is 5’6” with a very fit body. As for me I’m 6’5”. She greeted me with a hug and a “How are you?”

“I’m great.” I said as she pulled back and invited me inside.

As I followed her through the door I couldn’t help but stare at her ass. It was perfectly shaped and popped out perfectly in her white Nike shorts. That and they were practically see through. I could see a hint of a red underwear. I tried not to stare as we sat down. We ended up talking all the way up until we were ready to go. As we were leaving she put on a maroon colored sweatshirt before we left for the bonfire.

When we got there we went our separate ways. Sabrina stayed up at the house while I went towards the fire that was about 50 yards down a small hill to sit with the guys. From about 10:30 to just past midnight we sat there talking and laughing and drinking. I would’ve been drinking as well if I didn’t have the responsibility of taking Sabrina back home.

Around 12:30 the remainder of the people that were up at the house came down to join. Sabrina, having no place to sit, decided the best option was my lap. I had no issue with that. I wasn’t hard and there was no immediate threat of embarrassment of popping a boner. As she sat down she looked back at me and asked, “What time you wanna leave?”

“I don’t know maybe 2 or 2:30. That sound ok?” I asked.

“Yeah sure.” she answered as she grabbed a nearby blanket and put it overtop of us.

It was only a matter of time before I ended up getting hard. Thankfully, the way she was positioned on my lap she couldn’t feel it. She ended up readjusting herself and there is no way she didn’t feel my dick based on her position. Yes I was wearing jeans and that helped conceal it a bit but her shorts were extremely thin. My dick twitched and I thought for sure she felt it. I didn’t wanna make things to awkward seeing as I still had to take her home.

As we’re sitting there I notice her reposition often. It was more than I would think someone would readjust if they were uncomfortable. If I were that uncomfortable, I would’ve moved seats by now. A couple of minutes passed by and then for a solid 10-15 seconds she began grinding on me. I felt her pussy throb slightly. It was a huge turn on. My hands, which were on the armrests, moved underneath the blanket to her hips. Her hands interlocked with mine as I gently pressed down so my dick would be fully pressed up against her shorts. I felt her pussy throb again and I was very turned on.

She then looked back at me and asked, “Hey you wanna just leave now?”

“Um sure.” I said.

We said our goodbyes and began walking up the hill towards my truck. Sabrina was a few steps ahead of me and when we were out of earshot of those around the fire she turned around and said, “Someone was a little happy back there.” teasing me.

“And someone liked it.” I teased back.

She laughed as we got to my truck. I opened the door for her and she hopped in. I walked around to the drivers side and as I got in she asked, “What is all that back there for?” she asked looking back at some pillows and blankets stuffed in the floorboard.

“Oh I’m shocked you didn’t notice that before.” I told her before explaining, “Those are there because I’d take Alex stargazing from time to time. We actually went a couple nights before we broke up.”

“That’s so romantic!” Sabrina said as we pulled out of the driveway.

Seeing somewhat of an opening I asked, “Wanna go right now?”

“Yes please!” she practically jumped up out of her seat.

“Alright cool. I know a place not to far from here.” I said. “Are your parents expecting you to be home tonight?” I asked.

“Nope. I’m free all night.” she said with a smile on her face.

“Great!” I said.

About five minutes later we pulled into a field with a small pond about 20 yards from where I parked. I gathered the blankets and pillows from my backseat and laid them in the bed of my truck. I took off my boots and she took off her black shoes and set them to the side as she laid in my arms and we gazed up at the stars for maybe an hour as we talked about life. I didn’t look at it as us cuddling romantically, I thought of it as more of two mutual friends getting comfortable. It sounds dumb but that’s what my thought process was even though we were grinding on each other earlier.

I kept looking down at her in my arms. I wanted to make a move I was just waiting for the right time. Finally she asked a question and looked up at me. My mind didn’t even register the question and instead I leaned in and kissed her. The second my lips hit hers I knew I was in for one hell of a night. Heavy breathing and moaning filled the air as she got on top of me and we continued to make out. As we laid there it started to rain. I smelled it in the air earlier so I knew it was coming but I didn’t pay attention to it or let it ruin this moment. We were getting soaked by the rain that was pouring on us.

Finally we had had enough of the rain pouring down on us so we jumped off my tailgate and ran into my truck through the drivers side door. As she climbed in I slapped her ass a couple times playfully. When she was fully inside I climbed in after her. I sat in my seat and she sat on my lap as we continued to make out. She peeled off her maroon sweatshirt and flung it in on the passenger side floor. She then took my shirt off and did the same. I nearly ripped off the white tank top she was wearing and threw it in the back. We continued kissing as I unhooked her bra and let it drop to the floorboard. I licked and felt her perfect tits as she moaned.

We continued to kiss as she was grinding on me. I couldn’t take it anymore, I had to get her naked. I laid her down gently across the front seats and pulled off her shorts and underwear all in one go. I began to lick her pussy, listening to her moans as I did my best to work my magic down below. Her breathing was heavy and I felt her body twitching. I began rubbing her pussy softly as she continued to moan softly, cursing under her breath. “Right there baby!” she moaned. I took that as I was doing a good job. I continued rubbing and licking as I watched her body twitch again. Finally she let out a loud moan as she squirted. Her legs shook a bit after that. “Your so fucking good!” she said catching her breath. “I wanna suck your dick.” she told me sitting up to kiss me.

I sat back in the driver’s seat as she leaned across the seats on her stomach. I pulled down my jeans and I saw Sabrina’s eyes widen when she saw my bulge through my underwear. I pulled down my underwear and watched as she bit her lips and said, “Wow!”

If I had to put a percentage on how hard I was at this point I’d probably say 75%. Sabrina happily wrapped her mouth around my cock as she began sucking it. She wrapped both her hands around my growing cock and jerked me off as she sucked my tip. I put my hand on the back of her neck and held her hair up a bit as I watched her go to town on my cock. I closed my eyes and had the biggest smile on my face as I listened to the sounds of her gagging and spitting on my cock. I felt like I was in Heaven. I opened my eyes and watched my cock repeatedly disappear down her throat. I grabbed her neck from behind again and held her down as she choked on my cock. When she came up for air she smiled at me and kissed me. She sat in my lap as we made out for a minute or so. She lifted her body up as I rubbed my dick along her pussy. She moaned as I stroked her pussy before I stuck it inside her. She was very wet. She lowered onto my cock and moaned loudly upon my entry. “Your so fucking big.” she said at me as she kissed me.

She began grinding on me slowly as I felt up her entire body. I slapped her ass and it was like a switch in her head went off and she began riding me. It felt so good with her body pressed up against mine. Her pussy felt amazing. Feeling every inch of her body twitch on my cock felt great.

Upon bouncing, she let out a big moan and squirted all over my cock. She kissed me as she said, “Let’s go to the back.” giggling as she climbed back there.

I happily followed as her and I went to the backseat. I sat in the center as she sat on my cock once more. It was only about another minute until she announced “I’m cumming.” and she came all over my cock.

She slid down to the floorboard and knelt in between my legs and swallowed my massive cock. The eye contact is what did it for me. She gagged and choked on my cock with a sexy smile on her face as she came up for air.

I picked her up and bent her over the center console and stuck my dick inside her pussy and began fucking her in doggy. I put my hands on her hips as I thrusted deep and slow inside her at first. I watched my dick go in and out of her pussy, which was warm and wet. “Harder baby!” she looked back and moaned.

I pulled her hair and thrusted hard and fast inside her. Her ass became red from how much I was slapping it. I watched as her legs nearly gave out and started shaking as she came on my cock again.

With my hands still on her hips I sat back on the seat and she sat on my cock with her ass facing towards me. She was only grinding on my cock and although the pace was much slower it still felt kinda good. My eyes were glued to her now red ass cheeks as they bounced up and down slowly. She leaned back to kiss me as then got off of me. I laid across the backseat and we began 69ing. After a few short minutes her thighs felt like they were vibrating on the sides of my face as she squirted on my face. It was definitely something I wasn’t used to, especially at this point in my life. My ex wasn’t the biggest squirter, so Sabrina squirting as much as she did was much different.

She got on her knees and turned her body around leaning down to kiss me, licking some of her squirt off my neck. That turned me on so much. My left leg was hanging off the side of the seat as she began riding me in cowgirl. The rain had stopped by this point and the moonlight was creeping in the truck and illuminating everything. Her body looked perfect riding me in the moonlight. Her tits were small B cups but they bounced perfectly.

She leaned in to kiss me as I thrusted inside her. Her moans were loud and they were directly into my left ear. It drove me insane and I was loving every minute of it. “I’m gonna cum again baby!” she moaned. I felt her pussy tighten and release repeatedly as she screamed and she jumped up and squirted all over my groin and the seat. Her body was shaking it came down and my arms were wrapped around her.

We began making out once more as I laid on my side and she joined me. I stuck my cock inside her as we began fucking in a spooning position. It was slow and passionate. Our lips were locked against each other’s as my hands ran across her body. I picked up the pace of my thrusts and that’s all Sabrina needed. Her hand was wrapped around my head as her moans were directly in my ear once more. She came all over my cock and she couldn’t control herself from shaking.

Then she whispered something in my ear, “Dominate me baby!” I was not prepared to hear those words but I wasn’t going to leave her unsatisfied. Without hesitation I got up and flipped her on her stomach as I slipped my cock inside her pussy. She looked up at me and made an O-face as she moaned. Her ass looked perfect. I pushed her face down into the seat and listened to her muffled screams as the sounds of me clapping her cheeks filled the truck.

I pulled out and she backed her ass up towards me. It was almost as if she was telling me, “Don’t stop!” without actually telling me. I stuck my dick back inside her and railed her once more in doggy. I watched her ass jiggle with each thrust as I was getting closer to cumming with each moan she let out.

I flipped her over on her back and spread her legs just a little bit. I rubbed my dick on the outside of her pussy and that made her squirt one last time. As I entered I entered slow. I wanted to soak up every last bit of this moment because I knew I was close to cumming. She put her hand on my chest as I put mine on her throat and pressed down lightly. I watched her eyes roll as she came all over my cock. With my hand still on her throat I leaned in and kissed her. She wrapped her hands around the back of my head and wouldn’t let my lips leave hers. I was more than ok with it.

“I’m gonna cum.” I announced to her.

“Cum inside me baby!” she moaned in my ear as I fucked her. When she said that she kissed my neck and bit my ear softly before coming right back to my lips. Those were like magic words to me. 30 seconds after hearing that I unleashed a very large load inside her. Her legs were wrapped tightly around me and they stayed that way until I pulled out of her a couple minutes later.

When I pulled out I sat up I looked down at Sabrina who was to my left and said, “Wow! That was amazing.” in between breaths.

Sabrina sat up, kissed me, smiled and said, “You took the words right out of my mouth.”

“Well I don’t know about you but I’m ready to go to sleep how bout you?” I asked.

“Yeah right here sounds good.” she said.

Going to sleep in the back seat didn’t sound all that bad. I definitely didn’t wanna drive her back to her house. I grabbed a blanket from the floorboard that we didn’t put in the truck bed and she got on top of me and we slept naked and peacefully through the night.

I woke up and Sabrina was still dead asleep on top of me. Not knowing how long I slept or what time it was I decided to lay there waiting for her to wake up.

Finally, I felt a hand move across my chest. She was awake. “Good morning.” I said.

“Good morning.” she said back and kissed me.

“Ready to go home?” I asked.

“Not really.” she said. “I’d much rather just stay here.” she said giggling.

We talked for a little more before we got dressed. We grabbed her shoes and my boots from outside and gathered the blankets and pillows that were left out in the rain overnight. Finally I checked my phone, it was just past 10:30 in the morning. We sat in my truck for a little while longer before pulling out of the field and back on to the road.

We got to her house and I pulled in to her driveway. As I open the door for her and she begins walking I couldn’t help but watch her beautiful ass bounce slightly as I followed her to her front door. After talking on her porch for a couple minutes we said goodbye to each other.

Despite how intense and passionate the night before was for the two of us we didn’t really keep in contact that much after that. There was an occasional text or snapchat but that was about it. We actually only hooked up one other time after that and it wasn’t until a over a year later.

That’ll be a story for down the road though. For now I hope y’all enjoyed.

submitted by /u/thebigthrowaway117
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/mepght/first_hookup_after_my_gf_cheated_on_me_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more