My Sister’s Perfect Ass

free dating

About a month ago, our parents were out. We planned on cooking some frozen pizzas and watch some movies. While we were warming up the pizza, I kept looking at her perfect ass while she waited. Once the pizza came out, she walked over which just made me even harder. Her ass swaying as she walked.

I went up to grab a slice when she scooted a little to the side. Her body was against my hard dick. I didn’t know if I wanted this, so I backed up a little. She looked back at me and told me the pizza wasn’t ready. At least another 15 minutes. I nodded and told her I was going to take a shower.

I went upstairs, not sure if she felt the dick. I undressed and turned the shower on. I got in and washed up. After about 10 minutes, my sister opened my door. I didn’t expect this obviously. She caught me off guard and said the pizza was ready. I told her to look away but she told me that she didn’t care.

I told her to leave which she did, but I was still frazzled up. I didn’t know if she meant to do that or if she didn’t think about it before she acted. Anyway, I dried up and got out of the shower. I was going to get my clothes out of the dresser when she came in again. Still naked, I tried to cover. “You’re crazy. Stop opening my door!” She didn’t care though. She told me that the food was getting cold. I told her to get out of my room but she didn’t leave. She looked at my dick and said “I’ve never seen one that big.” I was confused. Was she trying to fuck me or was she just innocent. I thought she wanted some so I asked “do you want a closer look?” And she came forward. She looked down at it and asked “why is it hard?” I responded “because you’re so sexy.” She smiled and bent down.

She began to suck my Dick. My sister’s lips around my dick felt so good. She was so sexy and feeling her suck was really nice. She swallowed my cum and I told her to bend over. She obeyed and I asked if I could fuck her. She said she’d love it so I penetrated her and started to fuck her. It felt so good. Her ass was so sexy and my dick was so hard. I came in her and she fell to the ground. I told her if she ever needed dixck, I would give it to her. She winked and walked away. She was still naked. I followed her down the stairs and grabbed a pizza. We were two naked siblings sharing a pizza.

It’s a month later and we have sex whenever we can.

submitted by /u/Hentailover69__
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more