Lunchtime Quickie in the Van [MF]

free dating

It's been a while since I posted a new story. To be honest, I kind of felt like I'd run out of good stories, and haven't had anything new to write about recently. If you're a woman in the Kansas City area and want to help me out, feel free to DM me!

This story happened roughly 5 years ago. I woke up horny that morning, but knowing my wife and I have opposite libidos I didn't figure anything would come of it, but on a random whim I decided to give her a foot massage as I was getting ready for work. I remember rubbing her feet for a while, hopeful that maybe it would lead to something, but also knowing it probably wouldn't. At the time it didn't seem to have much of an effect other than pampering her for a little bit. I finished getting ready and left for work.

Mid morning, my phone buzzes with a text message, and it's my wife telling me that she's really horny, even going so far as to send me a few pictures of her in her bra and panties as she was getting dressed. We chatted off an on a little bit but I had a few meetings and so wasn't able to keep up with it really well. She was messaging me more pictures and suggesting that she's thinking about getting herself off. I suggest that maybe she should drive over near where I work and wear a skirt.

To my surprise, she agreed and wanted to know where we should meet. I was working in a town about 25 minutes from where I live, so I suggested a park on the side of town closest to our place. About 30 minutes later, we're pulling into the park that I had suggested. Unfortunately, there was some construction work going on at the park and no way we could play undetected. I pulled up Google Maps and found another potential park nearby and off we went.

We got to the other park, and there was hardly anyone there. We parked, made a quick blanket fort and turned on a video for our 4 year old to watch, and then climbed into the back of the minivan. Our kissing was so intense, and carnal and my hands were exploring all over her body. It didn't take me long to have her shirt unbuttoned and tits out of her bra as we made out and I fondled her. She had worn a skirt and soon I was pulling my pants down, and we had her panties pulled to the side and she was riding my cock.

It felt so amazing, dirty, and risky all at the same time. We fucked for a while and soon we were both cumming. We cleaned up and re-adjusted our clothes about the same time someone from a security company drove by. We laughed at how close we came to being caught, kissed a goodbye and I headed back to work.

submitted by /u/headstrongcocksure
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/mfcydc/lunchtime_quickie_in_the_van_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more