My Potions Partner - Part 1 - (A Hogwarts Erotica)

free dating

It started innocent enough - our relationship was strictly platonic at first. I was talented in many areas but studying hard was never my thing. Thats when I slowly became more and more aware of you - the cutest girl in my Potions class and the one who knew the book inside and out.

Over the next few months I chatted you up whenever I could, trying to get your help with each subsequent test. Learning about how different ingredients had different properties and why. Just a few questions in class slowly became study dates back in one of our dorm rooms without our house.

Today's study session though, was about to go much differently than I ever expected....


We sit at the old wooden table in the corner of my large bedroom. Despite its small doorway in, the spacious area I had for my living quarters was magically expanded than it seemed on the outside.

Since my talents were strongest in Conjuration and Alteration magicks, I continued summoning up snacks for us to eat that tasted better than anything youve had prior. We continue diving deeper into our most recent lesson, as I listen to your deep insights on our most recent lesson.

"So you see, basic physiological changes are strongest when reagents are taken from species with similar dna structure - especially if biologically related to the subject"

Confused, I walk over to you and look over your shoulder onto the page you were reading from an older book. I squint and read the section you were referring to, looking at the potion concoction being listed.

"...Essence of Advanced Fertility?" I read aloud in confusion, "...increases drive to mate if exist, increases fertility components if exist, engorges ideal physical features if exist... Wow, what on earth was this used for?" I ask.

"Oh back in the 1400s there was a low point in population so I think thats when this was formulated, but its been refined obviously since then." You inform me.

I smile. You're as smart as you were cute. I look further into the listing of reageants. "Pluck of aphrodisiac, two drips of sensual fluids of each mate - magically enhanced for increased effect, slice of dragon fruit, boil over and consume. Wow this looks pretty complicated."

You smile and nod, "yeah but old potions like this would give us great insight and practice for the upcoming bio-potion exam" and open up a small wooden box, painted black with a charred emblem burned on top. You reach in, deep past the confines of the box into what is likely an unbound space. You pull out a large dragonfruit and rest it on the table.

"Can you summon up a couple salamanders for us to test on? Should be good examples for us to use." You request.

I nod and reply, "anything else before I summon them?"

You eyes widen as you remember, before reaching in and pulling out a small purple fruit Ive never seen before. "The Wayward fruit - its juices apparently work wonders as an aphrodisiac." You smile, before drawing a dagger from your belt and slicing it in half.

As your knife cuts into the fruit, the juices spray upwards and into the air, and right into our faces.

We pause and look at eachother, an inch away from eachother when I was reading over your shoulder.

You stutter, over your awkward accident, "uhh-" you murmur out, before you can utter another syllubal I press my finger to your lips

"Its ok, I know it was an accident," I say softly in your ear, sweetly, "Lets just finish the potion." I smile, running my fingers through your hair.

You blush red, "Well... Umm... I suppose we need a sample of fluid from each of the mate.." You say, as your legs tremble over nervousness.

"Right... Enhanced with magic too right?" I say smirking, as I draw my wand out from my belt, holding it up in front of you. I lean over and whisper in your ear again, "then lets get a sample..."


I gently guide you to my bed and lay you on your back and press my wand against your lips. My aged wooden wand race down your neck and over your chest, leaving a trail of magic on the parts of your clothes.

As my wand finishes tracing down your chest and reaches your waist, the glowing trail of magic connects the top and bottop of your blouse, and in the next moment it cuts down that line in an instant. With it splitting in half it exposes your breasts and misection to me, as I keep tracing it down to your skirt.

Just as it did with your blouse, as I trace down your skirt, the magic cuts it in half, revealing your silken black panties to me. I stop the magic, but continue tracing the tip of my wand around your inner thighs and lower mid region, continuing to tease you as I see your arousal physically soaking your panties.

I use the tip of my wand to gently part your panties exposing you dripping pussy to me. I smile and press the tip of my wand against your swollen clit, gently pressing on it as I continue teasing you.

You moan out and your legs begin shaking, as your mind just wants so much more. Within a moment I bring my wand down to your wet opening instead, and I press it into you. You let out a blissful groan as I push it into you, over and over. Faster and faster, deeper and deeper. Every time I push it all the way into you, my thumb presses up against your clit, bumping into you each thrust.

Your legs shake and you can feel yourself becoming more and more wet - applying directly to my wand as I keep fucking you with it. I dont stop for a breath as I keep thrusting into you, and your moans and breathing become faster and desperate. You twitch and tremble, arching your legs as you let out a scream of pleasure, cumming all over the wand inside you.

I smile, pulling it out from you, holding it up in the air you hear me utter a magic enchantment - as I know every alteration spell in the book. My wand glows briefly, and all your fluid culminates on the tip of the wand. I bring it over and let it drip into the unfinished potion on the desk.

"One down.", I say with a smile, looking back at your satisfied, exposed body motionless on the bed.


You sit up with a huge grin on your face, and walk over to the desk I was standing beside.

"Just one more to go." You say with a smirk. Before pushing me backwards on the chair. You grab my hand which held my wand, and bring it to your lips.

"Cant have any cross contamination..." You say, with a devilish smile, before bringing your lips to the tip of my wand, and slowly taking it all into you, licking up all that was left behind of your fluid on my wand.

You drop down to your knees, and without a single hint of magic youre able to unbuckle my belt and slide my pants down to my ankles. My swollen cock stiffens straigh upwards in anticipation, and you stare at with awe and excitement.

You grip my dick and bring your lips to its head, using your other hand to cradle and massage my balls - as you begin thrusting your mouth down onto me over and over.

As precum leaks from me you bring you hand away from my balls and instead massage my inner thighs - as you take in more and more of my cock to the back of your throat you extend out your tongue and use it to rub my balls - all the while my cock gently rubs against the back of your throat.

I groan and rock my legs, pushing myself deeper into your throat, leaking precum all over the inside your mouth. You keep thrusting your mouth over ontop of my cock, deeper and deeper, using your tongue to play with my balls each thrust.

You intentionally drool more and more, making it easier to glide in your mouth. As more and more culminates, it drips out of your mouth and over my balls, down between my ass and into the chair below.

You bring your other hand from teasing my thighs and instead lead them in between my ass, as your fingertips touch the salivia coating the rim of my asshole.

"You know I read that some anal stimulation significantly increases the amount of ejaculate one can make...." You say, smirking devilishly, " and we definitely want to make sure we have enough..."

You press your finger into my asshole gently, as you bring your mouth back down on my cock, slowly fingering my ass as you continue sucking me off.

Your exaggerated noises, your soaking salivia, your finger fucking my asshole - It all was driving me crazy. I couldnt help but to moan and groan, as I feel myself stuttering as I approached climax.

I grip your hair, and pull you hard onto my dick and deep into your throat. As you keep fingering my ass you also play with my balls using my tongue again. I begin shaking with pleasure as I erupt into your mouth in a volume I didnt know I was capable of.

I keep cumming and cumming as you slowly stroke my cock and finger my ass, until the last twitches of my orgasm finishes.

You smile but keep your lips closed as you pull yourself off my dick. You reach up and grab my arm and suck on my wand once more, looking up at me patiently.

I mutter out the same incantation, and my wand glows. You bring your mouth to the unfinished vial and drool out my cum into it. You setup the contraption to cook and finalize the concoction, and it blends and mixes in a matter of moments - leaving behind a vial of faintly glowing white pearlescent liquid.

"Now..." You say beaming with excitement holding up the luminescent vial, "Shall we try it?"


To be continued 😜

submitted by /u/VioletAuthor
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more