A Prince and his 3 Sex Slaves

free dating

Every day I return to my chamber with 1 of my 3 chambermaids, sometimes all 3. It is mandatory that you follow the Prince’s every wish and command and eventually the reward will be all worth the while and you will never have to work another day in your life. These chambermaids are explicitly used for my sexual desires.

The three chambermaids I require must be 18, 25 and 30 years of age. Each chambermaid selected on physical attributes alone, scent, skin tone, hair, hygiene and most importantly perfect genitalia. Hygiene and diet are the most important factors to the Prince, Chambermaids must wash daily and maintain a steady balanced diet hand selected my the Prince. The 18 and 25 year old blonde chambermaids diets are less stringent, consisting of yogurt, wine, cheeses and fish. While the treasured chambermaid, the 30 year old, dines only on oysters, acorns and marsala.

I appreciate and use the three women all for specific reasons. The 30 year old Angelica has the best tasting vagina, she has been with me longest and knows how to please me best. The blonde 18 year old chambermaid Bailey makes me feel young again. Her pussy grips my cock like no other, she is the most physically fit out of the 3 and will usually please me all night long, whether its hour long blowjobs or long sweaty sex sessions in my chamber. Her skin is like white like porcelain, braided long blonde hair and olive green eyes. The 25 year old brunette bimbo Donna I use strictly for cock worship, she is more like a slave. Donna has long brown oily hair, almond colour skin and can deep throat my 8 inch cock like it is nothing.

I returned to my chamber one evening to find my three slaves bent over the bed and lined up as they were told to. Their assholes and vaginas facing me as soon as I entered the room, all of them spotless and freshly manicured. The girls were lined up just from youngest to oldest. I could tell they were freshly bathed, blonde on the left, brunette in the middle and Angelica on the right.

I get on my knees and brush my nose along Angelica’s perfectly shaped clit before my tongue hits her asshole. She always smelled divine, she was the classiest of women and in the prime of her womanhood, she just tasted ripe. I took my time, savouring her flavour and scent while the other chambermaids wagged their cunts not far from my face, presumably getting wetter and wetter every second. Even though they are all specimens, the two younger girls know Angelica is superior is treated as such.

After tasting Angelica for what felt like an hour, I go the slave on the left. The petite blonde with the pinkest pussy you will ever see, I sit her on my face and let her ride my jaw. She tastes like peaches, as her juices flow down my cheeks, the girl in the middle, Donna gets between my legs and goes to town as per usual.

The Prince and Donna both get off on degradation, Donna is used entirely for her mouth, her vagina would be regarded as average to the Prince, not top quality like Bailey and Angelica and she was aware of that. Even though she had protruding lips, unfamiliar to the other girls who were tight and smooth. And also a peculiar smell when she hadn’t washed, The Prince still valued Donna as much as the others due to her skills, he had never found a woman who could throat his 8 inch cock so easily - without gagging mind you.

I get up and fuck the slave Bailey hard and aggressively while the other two watch. I wish the other two could fuck like Bailey but they can’t and it upsets me. I look at the others and say with authority, “I wish you bitches could fuck like this” as the words come out of my mouth Bailey squirts all over my legs covering the bed as I continue to thrust in and out of her soaking, perfect strawberry-blonde pussy.

I can’t help but orgasm inside of Bailey as I usually do, then order Donna to use her tongue and lick up my semen. While Donna cleans Bailey up, I have Angelica wipe my cock and balls down with a warm towel.

submitted by /u/Peachessandkream
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more