Let a friend�s bf fuck my ass because she didn�t like anal

free dating

(Note: I apologise if this isn�t the right format for this sub, this is my first time posting here)

A couple years ago I was friends with a girl who was also pretty slutty. A large part of our friendship was talking to each other about sex, what we were into, recent fucks, what we didn�t like in bed etc. She was in a long term, but open, relationship with a guy. They�d agreed between them that fucking other people was ok, and it seemed like it was working out well for them.

At some point her bf and I were chatting and he mentioned that she never let him fuck her ass. I knew their relationship was open so I (mostly jokingly) offered to him that if he ever really wanted to take some girl�s ass he should hmu and I�d do it.

A couple weeks later I got a text from him asking if I was free and could he come over. I said sure, and about half an hour later he was sitting in my kitchen with me. We briefly exchanged smalltalk and then he asked me if I�d been serious about my comment before about how I�d let him fuck me.

I was bored and had had a pretty unsatisfying hookup the night before so I thought sure, I mean, why not? I told him we could and so it didn�t get too awkward and conversation-y I got on my knees and started blowing him.

I sucked him off for a bit but stopped before he came, I wanted that load in my ass, not down my throat. I got up, face nicely covered in drool because I�d made the bj sloppy in an effort to get his cock extra lube before it went in my ass.

I took the clothes I still had on off and went to get lube from my room while he got undressed. When I came back to the kitchen I said we should go to the living room or bedroom or something so it�d be more comfy.

I guess he wasn�t into that idea. He grabbed me and slammed me down pretty hard so I was bent over my kitchen table. I hit my head on it so I was kinda disorientated for a second, but then I felt his fingers pressing into and around my ass, so that brought me back pretty fast. He spread the lube around a bit and then I felt him pushing in slowly with his dick.

Once he was in fully he started thrusting. He was slow for a bit, but not gentle, and then he sped up. He gripped my hips really hard (had some nice bruises the next day lol) and just kept ramming himself into me. I was quite enjoying being rocked back and forth against the table, and although anal is definitely not a favorite of mine, the feeling of him filling my ass was great.

After a while he came in me and pulled out. I stayed lying over the table for a bit because I was kinda tired and I was enjoying the feeling of his cum slowly starting to leak out of me. He came back dressed, awkwardly thanked me and left pretty quickly.

All in all, it was a nice time. It�s always fun to be able to help satisfy guys when their sex life is lacking in some area. Nice to be charitable like that lol

submitted by /u/negovanetp
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more