i (f 18) hooked up with a guy in the boys locker room in hs

free dating

this was back when i was a junior in hs. me and this guy (i'll call him justin) had been talking for a few weeks, i had gone into the bathroom to send him some pictures and he sent some back. i was getting really horny and i knew he was too, during lunch justin suggested that we sneak over to the football field and get busy in the boys locker room while no one was there. he got there before me, when i walked in he shut and locked the door and dragged me over to one of the showers. he closed the curtain and we started to make out. i undid his pants and pulled them down, i licked from the base of his cock to the tip a few times then i shoved every inch of it in my mouth. this had gone on for a few minutes. when i stood up justin told me to take my pants off, then he lifted me up and slammed me against the wall. he shoved his dick in my wet pussy at a quick pace, i could tell he was already close to cumming. he lifted my shirt up and used one hand to play with my tits and pull on my nipples. he trailed his hand down to my clit rubbing fast harsh circles. i was about to cum too. the locker room silent other than our moans and the sounds of our skin slapping together echoing throughout the room. he put me down, told me to turn around and bend over. i complied pretty quickly. "you're such a slut," i remember him saying. i put his dick back in me and grabbed a handful of hair and started to pound into me with so much force, he let go of my hair after a few more tugs and slapped my ass hard. "you like when i spank your ass you slut?" he asked, "yes, daddy, i love when you spank my ass." he told me he was going to cum, i grabbed ahold of the wall as he thrusted his cock in my pussy even harder, i felt his load fill me up and i came soon after. justin turned me around and made me kneel in front of him "lick all your cum off me whore," he said, and i did. after that we cleaned up and went our separate ways.

submitted by /u/RevealTraining957
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more