I played with his cock

free dating

I played with my fiances cock making it nice and wet after several seconds, eagerly exploring it with my tongue. Next, i ran my slippery fingers (from rubbing my wet clit) up and down the entire shaft making every inch glisten. Soon i was paying close attention to the tiny tip and slit at the end . . . and then licking wickedly under the head, bathing his glans with warm spit.

"Oh God! That feels . . . AWESOME!" he exclaimed in amazement. I opened my mouth and let his stiff shaft plop out.

"Just wait! It will get better..." i said smiling and looking up at him. I grasped his shaft at the base and gently moved my hand up and down his hard cock. I knew soon he would probably fill my mouth full of hot cum. Keeping my hand pumping his cock . . . I opened my wet lips and surrounded the tip.

Next i slid his cock almost all the way out, just past the rim and then bobbed my head down half way. I continued to bob, sucking his shaft with more and more energy . . . still moving my hand up and down the lower portion of the cock. Soon my man yelped with pleasure, covering my face with cream . . . began to fill up my mouth.

submitted by /u/imthefire90
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more