My [F 29] brother's friend [M 19] fucked me thrice yesterday and he did me rough.

free dating

So this time, I was driving back home and that's when I met him in the sidewalk next to his apartment. He invited me to his place and I went in along with him. Long story short, I found myself naked and riding him in his bed. He played with my tits as I rode him until he cum inside me. I cleaned up and left and before I left, he told me that he will be home for the whole day.

I came back home and after doing my chores, I lay on my bed to take some rest and all I could think was him and the sex. I wanted more and his voice telling me that he will be home kept ringing in my ears. I decided to go. I told my parents that I need to see a friend and asked them to take care of my kid until I am back. Then I drove to his place. I mean, how shameless I am, to drive to my brother's friend's place to get fucked.

He opened the door and was like "oh, you are back..." as if he knew I will be back. He walked me to his bedroom and pushed me onto his bed. Bent me over and hiked up my skirt and slid his cock in. I didn't wore panties for obvious reasons. He was way more rough with me this time and in fact, I wanted him to be rough with me. Nothing like a guy ten years younger to you dominate you in bed. He spanked my ass hard, pulled my hair, turned me around and took me in missionary position and then pinched, pulled and bit my nipples, choked me and slapped my tits. I was in heaven. No man ever did things like this to me and I never thought I would love such rough things in bed. And it was too much for my body to bear and I shamelessly came over his cock twice.

He then once again came inside me. I cleaned up and I was a bit tired so I lay in his bed as he was feeling me up. His hand stopped at my ass and he kept his finger on my asshole and said "Next time, I am taking this". All I could do was nod to that. He fucked me one more time and filled up my mouth before sending me back home.

submitted by /u/Shameless-Sis
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more