[F] spreading my legs at the park

free dating

A few years ago I was stuck in a crappy abusive relationship where I couldn’t dress myself, have friends, talk to anyone, or even go outside I was in a prison. Well when you tell me I can’t have anything. I want everything. When I’m not getting fucked at home I want that too. So during this time I was talking to some guy on the low and I’d meet up any chance i got. Sexting sending nudes and rubbing my pussy is all good but i crave the feeling of a dick. I think about this guys fat dick and how it’s going to feel when the head splits my pussy and pushes through. I would think about how bad I just wanted to ride it or even have him just take it from me turn me around push my head down with my ass up the way he would tell me and just pound his cock on my pussy as he spanked my round ass. He always had me worked up my pussy would be so wet just thinking bout the next time I see him where are we going to Fuck how is it going to happen and how much time will I have with him to take advantage of his dick.

On this day I was left home alone,last time having him come over didn’t go well lol we got caught but that’s another story. We decided to meet up at the local park where at night we pretty dead not many people the cops visited occasionally around the same time every day 10pm or so to see if anyone was still around or something. I was casually dressed to see him jeans and a sweater nothing too crazy I didn’t have any panties on just in case lol who am I kidding I know why I didn’t wear any I wanted it to be quick and easy for him to get inside me. We chatted a bit on the jungle gym I was sitting down on the open platform so I could be eye level with the guy. The park was lonely all but about 10 guys playing soccer to the side of the field facing the other direction. He grabbed opened up my legs grabbed my by my ass and pulled me to the edge of the platform as we began to kiss I felt him reach down to unbutton my pants to feel my clean shaved pussy. He grabbed my and carried me off so I can stand with him as he reached down my pants again my wet pussy meets his fingers and he waste no time and shoves two fingers up my pussy and begins to rapidly finger Fuck me. I’m moaning as we are kissing and he starts to kiss my neck and I start gushing down all over his hand at this point I’m ready to just fuck. I reach down to feel a pipe long cock off the girth on this thing the length I can’t imagine he’s going to Fuck me. The excitement and nerve had me stroking his dick without even knowing that’s when he told me to suck it. Out here? People are going to see ? It’s open the guys playing soccer can see us I replied to him. You want to get fucked don’t? you he asked. I nod my head yes to him,well then you’re going to have to suck it and get it wet before i Fuck you.

I didn’t think about it anymore he sat up on the platform and whips his clock out of his pants he’s definitely the biggest I’ve ever seen in person and his cocks at eye level at this point! I waste no time and put it in my mouth for a bit giving it a few sucks before i pulled it out and started licking his shaft up and down and all over and put it back in my mouth all wet sucking him up. I was sucking with my eyes open scared to get caught and he just had his head up pushing down in my head I deep throated him as far down as I could and help it there what felt like forever and he just pushed my head down and down fucking my throat until i gasped for air. He tells me I want to eat your pussy and I’m resisting no we can’t it’s not as easy as sucking dick you don’t have a good angle I have to take off all of my pants I’m going to be naked it’s no no no.

He looked over at the bridge and says. Let’s go there it’s covered on both ends and has peep holes so we can check if people come. At this point I’m done fighting it it’s not like indoor want it I do it’s just I don’t know who may catches us but what the hell I took my pants off lay on bridge with my legs wide open he went down on me! I could feel him sucking on my clit spitting on it getting it wet the cold breeze only enhanced the feeling between my legs I wrapped my legs around his heads pushing him closer and all I can think of was Cummings all over fucken face! He felt me shaking and he grabbed my by my hips pushed me up against his face as I’m squirming side to side trying not to cum. I pushed his head down pushing him away he just lΓ­deres my ass off the ground put my pussy in his face and I just let him have it i came all over moaning trying not to be loud. He gets up still asked if I wanted to Fuck ? This lonely house wife with kids at home and i have a night out alone I didn’t think twice I said “yes” and that’s when he says “bend over” and nerve went through my body again “wait the soccer guys are going to see us” I said. I’m already bent over facing these guys who are lost in their game and don’t appear to notice us or what we have been doing. Bent over legs wide open and my pussy soaking newt from cum and his saliva He dick slapped my pussy with his long dick a few times hitting on the clit and teasing me popping his cock head in and out .

He finally pressed it up against my pussy i felt his thick mushroom head penetrating my pussy sliding in easily hitting my spot He pumped and pumped letting me have it I tried to keep a straight face as I was looking out to the soccer players. Deep down it’s a bigger turn on and I can’t belive what I’m doing but I’m loving every minute of it and before I know it I’m cumming all over again! My pussy starts to clinch his dick and I can feel him taking shorter strokes staying deep inside me pumping and pumping i looked back at him and whisper “I’m cumming” and he pumped until I finished cumming. Pulled his dick out and told me to open my mouth as I watched him jerk off over me he shot his load into my mouth and i grabbed his cock and sucked him until I felt his dick slowly calm down. Swallowed him. Got myself fixed up pants on looked around to see if any one was standing around and the coast was clear. We hung out there for a while longer until it was time to go

Thanks for reading! Open for questions and comments are always welcome

submitted by /u/woodyandwhooty
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/mg2y3w/f_spreading_my_legs_at_the_park/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more