My boyfriend [m] found out I'm [f] bi

free dating

Sorry for the repost my last one got deleted by accident.

This might not be as exciting as the title suggests haha but I've been dating a guy for a few months now and I recently told him I'm bi (I often hesitate to tell guys because they can get all macho and jealous) but he was nothing short of thrilled. I wasn't sure what kind of reaction I was expecting but it wasn't that haha. I should should state that I have some hot friends but despite being bi I don't look at them in that way as theyre just my friends. He didn't really ask much more about it until the next time we started getting hot and heavy and he pulled down my chest kissing along my collar bone and down my chest, down my stomach until he got to between my legs. He pulled down my panties and then stopped before he looked up at me and asked me to do something for him, he asked me to choose a friend and scroll through her Insta while he ate my pussy. I obliged. I scrolled through her pictures looking at some of the slutty pictures she posts getting wetter and wetter imagining undressing her and feeling her naked body against mine, imagining her tongue in my pussy I orgasmed moaning her name. It felt incredible, the only issue is is that when I saw her the next day I couldn't look her in the eye without going bright red and imagining the orgasm she has no idea she gave me.

submitted by /u/Status_Tone9625
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/mgsvkg/my_boyfriend_m_found_out_im_f_bi/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more