Sex with my gas station co-worker [Part 3]

free dating

This is the 3rd part of the original story posted here on my profile. Check out the other two parts if you haven't already because the story picks up right where we left off. Otherwise, enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was holding her in the air in my arms, her legs wrapped around my back and my hands clenching her legs. I made my way towards the same backroom where I caught her playing with herself weeks ago. I knew damn well this girl was just trouble, but that didn't stop me. The smell of that rose perfume and her constant whispers of how wet she was were enough to send my body on autopilot. While I held her, she wouldn't stop giggling. It was sexy and turned me on even more. She kissed my neck and played with my hair as I made my way to the backroom. The hinge squeaked loudly as I kicked it open. I ran through and heard the door shut behind me. I immediately lied her down softly on the folding table in the room. As she lay there she stared at me with those deep blue eyes like she did many a time, but on this instance, she was seducing me.

Even though I set her down on the table, she still held onto my shoulders. "Undress me baby" she whispered. Without second thought, I untied her hair, pulling out her elastic and letting her long brown hair spread out on the table she was lying on. Next I wiped the foundation off her cheek. "What are you doing that for?" she asked confused. "You're cuter when your freckles are visible" I replied softly. Her face became flustered and she gave me a dumb giddy smile, quite a rare sight from her. I then slowly unbuttoned her shirt. The buttons came off easily but she still had her white tanktop on underneath which I pulled off her. It slid off and her large chest was hiding underneath seeing as she never wore a bra. Her tits were even better than I imagined. They popped out her front and were the kind you would see on a model. Definitely D-cups. In between her breasts she had patches of freckles. Her nipples were hard and pointed outwards, showing how turned on she was. Her nips were also large in size and baby pink in color, but her areolas were practically invisible as they blended in with her pale skin. On her left nip she had a single nipple piercing going through the tip. Her soft palms which were rested on my shoulders moved up and slid behind my neck as she pulled me closer. Our faces were mere centimetres apart. "Play with them babe, I'm so horny" she whispered ever so softly. I didn't think twice.

I leaned closer into her. My hand worked their way from her hip to her chest. I cupped each boob with my hand, gently pinching and flicking her erect nips. I fondled her breasts as I squeezed hard. They were soft and smooth. I got closer and pushed my lips against her right nipple. I sucked and nibbled softly on the tips as she exhaled strongly, letting out little whimpers with each nibble. All the while I sucked her nips, I dry humped her pussy with the bulge in my pants. Her legs were hanging off the table so her crotch region was just in front of mine. I removed my face from Ashley's pillow of a chest and she let go of me as well. I moved my hands down from her breasts and back to her waist. I dug under her waistband and started to slide her yogapants off. It was a little difficult because they hugged her curves so tightly. Slowly but surely I slid them off and threw them to the side. All that was left between me and her pussy was a lacy black thong.

I ran my finger down each frill, stopping at the seam of the thong to caress her clit with my thumb. Her panties were moist and wet from her juices leaking out of her. I then went back up and slid both hands under the lacy edges of the panties and tugged them down to her ankles. Her vagina was presented in front of me. I instantly knew she'd have a tight pussy seeing as her lips were practically sealed shut. Her mound stuck out forward a bit and she had a thin landing strip above her pussy, the same color as her brown hair. I slowly spread her labia apart, revealing her fleshy pink walls. Ashley looked up at me, biting her lip. We made eye contact once more. "I was thinking of you that one day you walked in" she said under her breath. "I was hoping you'd finally notice me after that day". This turned me on and my cock throbbed. I wanted to put it inside her but I was going to take it slow, I wanted this to last.

Instead, I let my right hand slowly rub her pussy. I ran my finger up and down making her juices come leaking out. Ashley moaned softly and nodded her head, beckoning for me to go deeper. I kept rubbing up and down until it felt moist enough to go in. I slid my finger downwards until it made contact with the slit. I gave a slight push and my fingers slid in with ease. She let out a long and hard moan as soon as my index finger went in, followed by my middle finger. I thrust my right hand, causing my fingers to go deeper into her. The inside felt warm and she was dripping at this point. With my left hand, I vigorously rubbed her clit while my right hand's fingers were lodged in her pussy. I alternated rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy. Ashley grabbed the edges of the table tight as she was screaming with delight. I prayed to god nobody was in the gas station store right now because I'm sure Ashley's cries for me to go deeper and faster were echoing throughout the aisles. Her legs were shaking and she was trembling from orgasm. Her breathing became heavy and she was gasping for air, all the while my fingers were soaking wet from her fluid. Suddenly Ashley closed her legs shut tight forcing my hands free and she let out a loud and deep orgasmic wail. Her pussy squirted juice everywhere, including me. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she began rubbing her pussy herself, letting her orgasm come to an explosive end. Her whole body was shaking, until it came to slow tremble. She stayed on the table, still lying on her back, her hand hovering above her pussy.

A small puddle of pussy juice had formed beneath her. An even bigger one was on the floor, growing larger as it dripped off the table. My button up shirt was soaked and stained as well. I still hadn't even gotten my dick out yet so there was no way I was done yet. Clearly Ashley wasn't done either because before I even had a moment to think about what I'd do next, she jumped off the table and into my arms. She was fully naked, bar her thong still hanging around her ankles. We were both soaked but held each other in silence. She embraced me tightly, clawing at my back with lust. This time I reached around her back and grabbed a handful of her ass. I could tell she worked out because even though it was round and large, it was firm as I felt her glutes had tightened up. She was still tensed up from being fingered. "Relax" I whispered to her and she exhaled softly. Her whole body loosened up and her ass went from firm to soft in a matter of seconds. I clenched her cheeks and jiggled them in my hands. I gave it a slap and she giggled once again. "You like that?" she said with a slutty undertone. "I love it" I said with a smirk. I was so turned on my cock began throbbing once again, I felt it filling up with precum through my joggers. Ashley must have felt the bump as well and started rubbing the bulge through my pants.

"How about we ditch this room and go to my place" she said seductively. My senses started coming back to me. "Are you sure about this?" I questioned. She started pinching my bulge and came closer to me. She put a hand on my chest and pushed my chin down, locking lips with me like when she was facetiming her boyfriend. As she pulled out of my mouth a bridge of saliva still connected our lips which eventually fell to the floor. "Wipe your mouth, let's go" she said calmly. With my jaw still hanging wide, I followed her out the backdoor. She didn't even get fully dressed. She simply pulled her thong back up and put her short sleeve button up shirt back on which she didn't bother buttoning up. We walked out the back staff exit and walked towards a large black jeep. "This is yours?" I asked in disbelief. "One of my exes got it for me". I simply shook my head and hopped in the passenger seat. The jeep smelled like her rose perfume. She sat down next to me, still only wearing her thong and shirt, leaving her pants and tank top in the backroom. She turned on the radio and smiled at me. "It's only a five minute drive, shouldn't be long" she said. "We can fuck in peace there". I leaned back in my seat with a stupid smile plastered across my face. This girl was seriously a drug.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The story isn't done yet, the best is still to come. It will likely be concluded by the next part. I hope you're enjoying it so far and I appreciate you guys for sticking with all 3 parts so far. Let me know what you think of it so far and feel free to leave any feedback!

submitted by /u/LemmeBustOne
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more