The time I almost had a threesome, but got blue balled

free dating

My ex and I were very open about our sexual desires, so one day she asked me if I’d like to see her kissing girls and I said yes of course. We’re both straight but she wanted to try kissing a girl. So we started drinking right before going to a club Saturday night, full, we got there already pretty drunk. We started dancing, drinking more and enjoying (all of this was before covid), we saw the girls working there, they looked like hooters girls, nice asses, she wanted to flirt with them but they were too busy doing their job lol, so we kept looking and dancing. My ex (she’s white) finds this hot black girl with a tiny dress almost showing up down there. She was dancing in the pole, but she wasn’t working she was just there like us, the view is super hot, we stare at her. If you had to guess you’d say she was totally single. Just pole dancing almost showing up to everyone. The pole wasn’t very high so I told my girl she should try to flirt with her. She agreed so as soon as she got down she did flirt and after a few words they almost immediately started kissing. So hot to see. Then she whispered something to my girl, I wasn’t close enough to hear. She leaves and I notice my girl made a face to me, she leaves to another part of the club with her couple whom I never noticed. My girl comes back to me and I told her how hot that was. She loved the kisses, so soft and different she said about girls vs men. I ask her what she told her, she said she invited us to share room having sex with her husband at her place. I was like husband? Damn haha. We would have loved to go but we knew it wasn’t safe so she declined the offer. Who knows what could have happened in there, we were both open enough to experiment with others like that, even more than sharing room.

That same night at the club we kept looking for other girls for my girl to kiss, we find this talking blonde girl who seems into both of us. We start talking about our relationship and how we want my girl to kiss her, she seems totally okay with the idea, then she gets closer to me, teasing me with her lips, letting me kiss her neck and almost kissing me as well. Then she tells me to go to the bathroom (all 3 of us) so I tell my girl let’s go!

We get to the bathroom. The blonde girl and my girl quickly start making out and the blond girl gets wilder, she starts rubbing my girl’s pussy, underneath her dress, my girl reacts by doing the same underneath the blonde’s dress, they keep kissing for some minutes. We were all drunk but manageable. Then my girl gets super horny, she sits in the floor, opens her legs and moves her panties to the side to show the blonde girl her pussy. The girl stares and now this is the worst part of the story, she had like a moment where she started to feel sentimental because she had a boyfriend so she starts talking about him and how she’s alone there right after the kissing and touching and flashing. So she cuts the horny moment and talks about her relationship and how me and my girl should be close to each other and bla bla, she didn’t do anything with me. So we just get out of the bathroom and that’s the end of the club night. Of course my girl and I had so much sex when we got back to our place but to this that I wonder what would have happened if we would have accepted the offer of going to the first girl, the black hottie’s place and her husband. Also, despite her not touching my girl besides the kisses, she said she kissed better than the blonde girl.

What do you guys think would have happened if we would have accepted the hot black girl offer?

What would you have wanted to happen?

Let me know in the comments or Chat!

submitted by /u/imarco7
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more