After 40+ years of friendship, we finally hooked up. MF

free dating

Growing up in a small town, you knew everyone. You knew all your classmates all through school. Wendy lived a couple houses down from me growing up and we were very good friends. Once in high school, I would go to her basketball games and she would come to my baseball games. She was very pretty. About 5'8, thin and athletic body with a very small chest. We hung out a lot together but never did hookup. We almost did, right before graduation, but it was too odd because we were such good friends. She got a basketball scholarship and moved 3 hrs away and I lost contact with her.

Fast forward almost 30 years. My son is looking into colleges and like the one that Wendy went to. I had found her on Facebook a few years earlier and saw she was the head coach of the women's team. I had talked to her some, saying happy birthday and nice vacation pics and so on. The last I had checked, a few years ago, she was married and had a daughter my sons age. I decided I would contact her and see if we could catch up. She was very excited and said yes and insisted we stay with her. I was sure about it but I told her yes. My son thought her daughter was cute so he wanted to stay with them. I noticed that her Facebook profile said divorced now.

We drive about 1.5 hrs to meet her at the college. She looked great. The same she looked in high school. She ran up to me and gave me a big hug and kiss. It felt like high school again. Her daughter and my son hit it off and before we knew it, they were gone. We went to her office and talked about the past and the present. I found out that she has been divorced for about a year and was finally getting over it. Before we knew it we had talked for 3 hrs. We called the kids and then went to her house.

The next morning, my son woke me saying that Wendy's daughter wanted to show him around. I said that's fine with me. I got up and they were gone and Wendy was in the kitchen. I got a drink and a donut off the counter when Wendy said she was going to take a shower and would I like to join her and walked off.

I quickly followed and by the time I got to her room, she was completely naked. I stood there for a moment, admiring her body. She cleared her throat and I realized she wanted me naked. I was fully hard when I pulled my underwear down and she had a big smile on her face. We came over to me and started kissing me and rubbing my dick. I picked her up and gently put her on the bed.

She didn't want to waste any time and told me to put it in her, now. I rubbed on her with my head and I could tell she was ready so I went in slowly and all in. She grabbed my arms and was moaning, fuck yes. I started to pump slowly and picked up the pace after a minute or two. She wanted it harder so I went harder. After 5 minutes, she came with a loud moan. She then told me to get on the bed and she climbed on top. She quickly had me back in and was really working it hard while I was sucking her tits and rubbing her clit. She was rubbing my balls and was telling me that if she knew it would have been this good, we would have fucked 30 years ago. After another 5 minutes, I told her I was going to cum and she said she was too. I felt my second shot of cum go inside her when she came again. After both our orgasms were finished, she collapsed on me, both of us breathing hard. She rolled off of me but keeping her head and one leg on me and we fell asleep together.

submitted by /u/golfgoob7
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more