[F] rekindling an old friends with benefits

free dating

A year ago I matched with a guy on a dating app that I went to high school with. We had hooked up a couple times, then never talked again. He was in a long and serious relationship so I was surprised to see him on bumble. I gave him my number and we started texting and reminiscing on the times we fucked in his car. Telling each other how we couldn’t wait to get our hands on each other and hopefully in a bed.

The great thing about this guy, is that he’s so kind. We get along great, always have good conversations and laugh constantly. Our sexual compatibility and chemistry along with our relational compatibility is insanely amazing.

A few days later, he came to my house and I got in his car and had him drive to a secluded spot in my neighborhood. We got in his back seat and fucked just like we were back in high school. I love sucking dick so I gladly did it to him until his delicious cum filled up my mouth and swallowed every last drop. We hooked up a few more times in his car and then he finally came over to my house.

When he came over, we got in my pool and drank for awhile until I swam over to him, wrapped my legs around him, and started making out with him. My pool has a tanning ledge so it makes it easy to fuck and suck, and that’s exactly what we did.

The next time, I was dog sitting and he came over to watch a movie and drink. We started watching “The Nun” but quickly turned down the volume and started talking about life. Then, he grabbed my neck and started making out with me while taking off my booty shorts and sticking his fingers inside of my tight pussy. I took off my shirt to expose my huge tits and he instantly lit up. He always tells me how much he loves my boobs. He grabbed onto one and started sucking and biting my nipple. I absolutely love being bit and he loves doing it to me. He moves up to my neck and starts by lightly kissing it and then starts biting and sucking, leaving me with a pretty good hickey. I bruise incredibly easily so I sadly had to make him stop. He moved down to my soaking wet pussy and kissed me and stuck his tongue deep into me, eating me like his life depended on it. I love the way I taste so I grabbed his face and brought it up to mine and licked my juices off of his face and tongue. I then got on my knees and pulled out his rock hard cock. I gently sucked on his balls (which happens to be his favorite), very lightly run my teeth around the tip of his dick to send chills up his spine, deep throated him until I was gagging, made it messy, sloppy and loud until he came. I swallowed it all up while making eye contact and continuing to suck his dick until he begged me to stop. Once I got up, he pushed me on the couch and spread my legs apart and fucked me hard, just the way I like. He teased my clit while continuing to fuck me until I orgasmed and squirt so hard that it pushed his dick out of my soaking wet pussy.

submitted by /u/prettietittie
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/mgutij/f_rekindling_an_old_friends_with_benefits/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more