Dogging fantasy by F

free dating

My fiancé always loved it when I was kinky and dirty; I hadn't shown my hornyness for a while sadly as had a lot of things on mind. I knew I had to make it up to him. He loved kinky stuff. One day I shaved my pussy so it was really silky smooth and put a short skirt on with no panties. When he finished work I told him to meet me in a car park in the woods where all the old perverted men did their digging. When he drove in and got out of his car I slowly walked up to him with my little skirt and sexy stiletto heels on and pushed him onto the car bonnet. He was surprisingly shocked and looked confused as I did this in front of cars with men watching pretending not to look. As I kissed his neck I whispered in his ear that I had no panties on and I took his hand and held it on my smooth pussy. I then turned around in front of him and bent right over exposing my ass and pussy for everyone to see it. I started rubbing my clit whilst he poked my hole and touched my ass hole. Within two minutes my pussy was soaking wet and I could c people were loving my performance. I lay on my back on the bonnet and held my legs right back so everyone could see how wet and horny I was. I rubbed my clit slowly as my man knelt down and licked my asshole. Some of the men got out of their cars to come and get a closer view. I didn't mind as I was really horny and wet and I could tell they were loving the show. I was moaning as I was getting close to Cumming. My juices were dropping out my pussy and running all down my ass, turning white the closer I got and the harder I wanked. I took his finger and put it in my ass as I started to come. I pushed my Pussy outwards and up so the men could see. They were even wanking too and one guy had already cum all over himself; breathless and amazed. My pussy throbbed as I came in my mans face and my tight asshole tightened around his finger. I screamed with pleasure. My man then flipped me over and shoved his rock hard Dick in soaking wet pussy, he moaned at how wet and juicy I was; it ran down my leg. He then shoved his dick into my tight asshole and grasped me from behind pulling my hair. I loved it. His throbbing hard Dick was pounding my tight hole and I could feel him close to Cumming already. I was excited I wanted him to fill me up with all his cum I was begging; fill me up fill me up! With that he pushed hard and shot a massive load of come all up in my ass, shouting as he came. It was amazing and everyone loved it. Someone asked if I would open my legs again so that they could cum whilst watching my pussy; my man loved that he showed it off to the men and pushed my legs wide apart so they could all look at my dripping wet pussy whilst my mans cum slowly started to seep out of my asshole. I took his dick next to me so I could suck his cock at the same time; licking all his juices. was crazy but my man loved the surprise; and everyone else ;) x

submitted by /u/imthefire90
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more