Waking her from a nap

free dating

When I walked into the bedroom, I could tell she was napping good. She looked so cute. The cover was half over her near naked body. She was on her stomach and I could see one toned leg and an ass cheek with sexy boy shorts underwear on. Most of her naked upper body was uncovered and I could see her C cup side boob. I didn't want to disturb her because she has been putting long hours in her new job but she had been there for three hours. I had brought some massage oil with me. I figured waking her with a massage would be ok.

I climb on the bed with the oil and pull the covers off her. She stirs and makes a disapproving noise.

"Just relax sleepy head, I'm going to give you a massage."

I hear an approving "MMMMM" and her ass lifting in the air to take off her panties, which I quickly do. I put oil on my hands and start at her feet. I spend a few minutes working her feet and below her knees before moving up to her thighs. She spreads her legs some, giving me access to the good stuff but I move to her lower back. I hear a gruff from her but I run a finger up her side, causing her to jump and giggle.

I continue up her back and then to her shoulders. I can feel the tension and try my best to work it out.

"Roll over and I'll get the front side now."

"OK but only if you're naked too."

"OK but you have to keep your hands to yourself."

With a huff, she agreed and rolled over. I looked at her naked body for a few seconds. Her beautiful dark skin, perfect breasts, the hint of a six pack stomach and a slick little pussy. I was already hard but was maxed out hard now.

I started at her feet again and worked my way up. This time, I gave her pussy a little touch. I ran a finger up her slit and rubbed her clit for a second or two. She definitely wanted more but I moved up to her breasts. Her breasts were so sensitive. I spend a lot of time on them before moving to her shoulders and neck.

I started to kiss her neck and moved a hand to her pussy but her hand was already there. Such a bad girl. I smacked her hand and got up. She looked so disappointed until I buried my face in her pussy. She orgasmed really quick.

I got up and got us a drink. When I got back, she was standing at the foot of the bed with a determined look on her face. I go up to hug her and she tackled me onto the bed. I'm 6'2 210lbs and she is 5'10 and an athletic 140lbs. She climbs on top of me and puts my still hard dick straight inside her. She exhaled in pleasure as I go all in. She then starts to rock my world. When she knows what she wants she takes it and doesn't hold back. It had been a week or so since the last time we'd had sex and I knew I wouldn't last long. She knew this too but didn't care. Even though she was tired, she wanted to repay the favor for the massage. She fucked me good for about five minutes until I unloaded into her.

She collapsed on me and rolled off of me. I look and she has her hand between her legs and plays with herself until she orgasmed. She then cuddles up to me and we fall asleep. I miss having days off with her.

submitted by /u/golfgoob7
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more