[FF] I think I experienced true sub space for the first time. Turned into a dumb doll.

free dating

My girlfriend and I had spent the day very horny and had sex a couple times. We were going to go for another round when she suddenly changed her tone talking to me as she was sitting in my lap. Previously she has almost always taken a submissive role in the bedroom, but last night she grabbed me by the face and told me what a worthless slut I was. I instantly got so incredibly turned on. We made out as she told me all she cares about me are my holes and that I’m nothing to her but a toy. That’s when she started slapping me too. That is a quick way to get my blood pumping. Seeing her naked in my lap, her perfect body right in front of me as she choked me and called me pathetic, it’s like all my thoughts left my head. I genuinely could not keep my mouth closed I was so stunned and enthralled. It felt like my eyes had glazed over and I was in a dream. Her tongue playing around in my mouth as drool dripped between us when we pulled apart. She slapped me so hard one time my ear rang. I felt like I was in Heaven.

That’s when she got upset. She brought up how earlier that night I had the audacity to pretend I could domme her, and how I said she was going to get a spanking. I mumbled sorry over and over again, too drunk to think of anything else coherent. She said that wasn’t good enough. She told me to bend over in front of her and began to spank me. I always felt I had a fairly good pain tolerance when it came to spanking, but in this state everything felt so much more sensitive and I cried out loudly at the first smack. When she ran her fingers nails up and down my ass my body shook and trembled. Each spank I cried out, when she started hitting me rapidly I thought I might break out in tears. She would take little breaks to kiss my thighs and ass and tell me how red I was getting and how much she enjoying hearing me hurt. I know she took some pictures as she did it, because I heard her toss her phone to the side at one point.

When she was done she kissed me again and told me again how pitiful I looked. She told me later she could tell I was really deep into it because she would move my face around and my eyes would follow her like a baby doll’s and I was barely able to kiss her back at some points, too delirious. She asked me if I was okay and the only think I could stutter was “I love you.” And she kissed me again before slapping me squarely across the face. This is when she got off of me and leaned back. She said I could look at her but I couldn’t touch her. She started to play with her perky tits and the rub her delicious pussy. It was still so slick and shiny. She would pause to spread her lips apart so I could see and show off her clit to tempt me. I ended up edging my way closer and closer, almost literally drooling at one point as I stared with so much lust. Eventually I couldn’t stand it any longer, even though I knew I shouldn’t I dove in to lick her and only got to taste for a few seconds before she pulled me up by my hard and scolded me. She pushed me down on the bed again and smacked my pussy before telling me to put my hands out. She dug in her backpack she brought and pulled out some big black zip ties which she secured around my hands, in hindsight too tightly haha, and continued to rub her pussy in front of me. She then smacked me again and began to kiss up and down my legs, biting my inner thighs until I whimpered “It hurts…”

She asked if I wanted to get fucked and I said yes, but I didn’t have any dildos she could use at the moment (I hadn’t cleaned them from when I used them the night before) which lead her to slap my pussy again and tell me to be more responsible and that if she was gonna be there I needed to be ready for her to fuck me. We made out for a little while longer and she rubbed my clit a few times just to see me squirm before eventually kissing me gently and telling me that I was just going to have to go to bed then, since I wasn’t ready for her. Then she got some scissors to cut me out of the zip tie and we cuddled for aftercare.

I’ve never just completely lost my brain like that before. I felt like I was just in a dream the whole time. Like the only thing that existed was my lust and her body. It was one of the most amazing experiences and I really hope it gets to happen again. Hopefully with more degradation next time 💖

submitted by /u/tossitthrowit_2019
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/r5zedu/ff_i_think_i_experienced_true_sub_space_for_the/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more