The Games We Play

free dating

THE GAMES WE PLAY

The only thing darker than the night I was driving through was the mood inside the car. Thandeka, my wife, hadn't said a word to me since we had left the party. I could feel the fury boiling off her skin, even as she sat perfectly still in the passenger seat beside me. Outside a flash of lightning briefly lit up the soaking road.

The evening had started off so perfectly. Thandeka was a lawyer, and it was her firm's annual outing - just the usual boozy, highbrow affair. She complained that those type of events were nothing more than a chance for the Boys Club to show off their trophy wives and compete with each other over who had made the most money that year. Standing in front of me putting on her makeup, naked apart from an exquisite pair of baby blue panties, she had winked at me and said that of course she made more than any of them. I didn't doubt it; my wife is an exceptional woman. I had enjoyed watching her get ready, applying her makeup carefully until it was perfect, then dressing in a stunning, white designer dress that hugged her curves and contrasted perfectly with her brown skin. The final touch was a pair of startlingly high, bright red heels that I knew cost more than I made in a month.

When she was dressed she stood in front of me and turned a slow, deliberate circle. It was all I could do not drool as I took in every inch of her. We had been married for five years, but my hunger for her was as strong as it had been when we first met. She noticed the hardness in my boxers and flashed me her sexy little smile.

"I take it that means you approve?" she asked playfully in that posh English accent of hers. Everything about her was attractive, but her voice in particular was incredible.

"Baby, I'm going to fuck that tight little cunt so hard." I replied, my words deliberately crude.

She laughed.

"Of course you are darling, but first you're going to be a good boy, get that sexy little arse into the suit I bought you - the blue one, it sets your eyes off better - and let me spend the evening showing you off."

That sentence summed the dynamic of our relationship up perfectly. Thandeka was much more successful than me in every aspect of life, and there was a cruel side to her that led her to remind me of that fact on occasion. The house we lived in was bought with her money, likewise the furniture, the cars, the holidays; everything. I was a writer, and even though I knew I was good at it, I'd never had that lucky break that brought me financial success.

But, where she ruled the roost financially, I was the dominant force sexually. Thandeka technically owned everything in our life, but it was me who owned her. We even had a contract, drawn up by her of course, and in which she had signed over sexual control to me. Her body was mine, to do with what I wished. It was a power that I wielded with great delight.

"Lift your dress to your waist," I said, standing and walking over to the Queen Anne-style drawers in the corner of the room without waiting for her reply. I opened the second from top drawer and found what I was looking for immediately. When I turned back round she was standing in the middle of the room, holding her dress exactly as I had instructed. She had a little bratty tilt to her hips that fired a shard of irritation through me, but I had to admit she looked sexy as fuck.

I knelt before her, roughly pushed her legs wider apart. The baby blue panties were made entirely of lace and I could see the mound of her pussy through them, could clearly make out her perfectly closed up little slit. I ignored it, for now, and instead took the lid off of the black marker pen I had taken from the drawer. I twisted the flesh of her right thigh outwards then, in big bold letters, I wrote the word 'MY' on her skin. Next, on her inner left thigh, I repeated the process, this time writing the word 'SLUT', again in large letters.

"That's too big," she complained. "If my dress rides up even a little it'll be obvious to everyone."

I stood, my face an inch from hers. I put my hand on her pussy, pressing hard against her clit with my middle finger.

"Then you'd better make sure it doesn't, hadn't you?" I worked my finger in a circular motion, feeling her tilt her pelvis to press harder against it. "Panties," I instructed.

She knew what I meant, and hooked her thumb into the waistband of her underwear, pulling it forward and revealing the top her smooth little cunt, the rest of it still hidden where it curved under her body, the stretched material of her panties no doubt cutting into her.

I pulled my hard cock from my boxers, pressed the tip of it against her clit, and started masturbating.

"Tell me what you are," I said, my face still so close to hers that I could smell her red lipstick.

"I'm a lawyer," she replied, her mouth curving into a smile that I instantly cut off by grabbing her throat tightly with my free hand and squeezing hard.

"Tell me what you are," I repeated, the anger clear in my voice.

She gasped for breath for a few seconds before replying, "I'm a slut." I enjoyed how much effort she had to put into getting the words out.

"More," I insisted, speeding up the movement of the hand wrapped round my cock.

"I'm your slut."

"More." My hand now in a frenzy of motion.

"I'm yours," she gurgled, her face twisted in discomfort, me not letting up the pressure on her throat. "I'm your slut. I'm your dirty little slut. I'm yours. Yours."

I came hard, emptying my balls over her pussy and into her panties, the intensity of my orgasm causing me to squeeze her throat even tighter as spurt after spurt of cum sprayed onto her. I let go of my cock, letting the last few drops of cum drip onto the floor, and reached into her panties, smearing my hot cum onto my fingers and then forcing three of them inside her. I finger fucked my cream into her for only a few thrusts before pulling my fingers out and holding them up to her mouth. She instantly sucked and licked them clean. When she was done I pushed a single finger back to her pussy and scooped more of my cum. I then used that finger to write the word MINE on her forehead in cum. I knew it would be invisible to anyone else once it dried, but that she would be able to feel it tight on her skin for the entire evening. A reminder of who she belonged to.

"Don't you ever forget it," I said, kissing her deeply. "Now tidy yourself up, but don't you dare touch that cunt."

After that we both finished getting ready and left the house. To be honest with you, it was a fairly standard start to a night out for us.

That had been seven or so hours ago, and you're probably wondering how we got from that scene of domestic perfection to the one where we find ourselves now, driving through a thunderstorm, my wife furious with me. Well, the time in between hadn't gone too well.

It had started off okay, me standing awkwardly by while my wife schmoozed with various arseholes. And they were arseholes. I watched as they belittled the waiting staff, made increasingly ridiculous demands (I heard one of them complain that the ice in his drink wasn't cold enough - can you believe that?!), and got louder and louder as the alcohol took them. I enjoyed watching how careful Thandeka was with her outfit, always making sure the hem of her dress was as low as possible at all times, checking it whenever she got up or sat down, making frequent eye contact with me. I also liked knowing that her panties and pussy were likely still wet and filled with my cum. With the invisible MINE on her forehead, she moved from group to group, laughing, chatting and making jokes.

I clearly wasn't from their world. They knew it, I knew it, and I also knew from past experience that I wouldn't be included much in their conversations. I was fine with that. I expected it. I was all set to suck it up, be the dutiful husband, and smile and nod as required. Unfortunately, it hadn't quite turned out that way.

The trouble began when one of the firm's partners, Ralph (pronounced 'Rafe' for some fucking reason) thought it was hilarious to attempt to copy my Scottish accent. The first few times he did it I smiled tightly, took note of the warning look Thandeka gave me, and brushed it off.

But when he started calling me 'Scotty', I really couldn't just let it slide. I wanted to, for her, but I just couldn't.

"Easy, Ralph," I said, forcing myself to accompany the warning with as genuine a smile as I could manage.

"I'm joking!" He laughed, slapping me too hard on the shoulder. "For fuck sake, Thandie, can't your boy take a joke?"

She flashed me a look that made it clear she expected me to stop, but the boy remark had closed that door firmly.

"I can take a joke just fine," I said tightly. "But let's keep it civil, eh? We're all here to have a good time."

He looked around the group of lawyers and wives, his arms spread wide, spilling some of his ridiculously expensive wine in the process.

"Is everyone here having a good time?" he asked them. They nodded and smiled, a few shouting a loud 'Yes!'.

"Okay both of you," Thandeka said. "I doubt anyone is interested in either of you showing us how big your dicks are."

"Oh, do fuck off, Thandie," Ralph sneered. "It's your boy who's making an issue out of simple banter. How about you keep him on a tighter leash?"

"Fuck you Ralph," she said.

His reply was what fully snapped my temper.

"No thank you, darling. Been there, done that."

My fury was instant. She was mine, and this little cunt had just suggested that he and her had fucked each other. The anger surged through me, molten and hungry for a target to unleash on. That target was obvious.

I smashed the fat little runt hard in the stomach, knocking the breath out of him and bending him double, then uppercutting his nose, pleased that I heard it break and felt it flatten on his face. His head snapped back and then he crumpled to the floor. I was on him in an instant, my fists pummelling him, my teeth bared.

"She's mine, you cunt!" I screamed as I rained blows down on him. "She's fucking mine, do you hear me? Mine!"

It took a few seconds for the rest of them to react, during which I split his lips and one of his eyes, but eventually there were enough hands on me to drag me from his limp body. I was aware that I was still shouting that she was mine even as they hauled me out of the building.

Above all the other voices, I could hear Thandeka yelling at me to calm the fuck down, but my blood was too hot for that.

They dumped me at the entrance and told the doorman that under no circumstances was I to be allowed back in. I sat on the kerb, flexing my fists, trying to get my temper back under control. Thandeka appeared ten minutes later, walked past me without saying a word and headed towards where we had parked the car. Her stride was clipped and angry, but I didn't care. She knew the rule. It was written on her thighs for fuck sake! I got up and chased after her.

"You fucked him?" I asked as I caught up with her, grabbing her arm and spinning her round. "You fucked that smarmy little prick?"

"Are you fucking serious?" she screamed at me. "You act like an animal in front of the people who employ me, you beat my boss unconscious, and then you think you've got the fucking right to ask me questions?

She tried to turn away from me but I kept hold of her arm, squeezing hard enough that I knew she'd be bruised in the morning.

"Did you fuck him?" I shouted, my face so close to hers that flecks of spit landed on it.

"A hundred fucking years ago, yes! In uni, long before I even knew you."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Why didn't I tell you? Maybe because I knew how you'd react to me working alongside someone I had fucked!"

She turned away again. I held her tight. She slapped me hard across the face.

"Let me go!" she screamed. "Let me go and get in the fucking car. You're a disgrace. I'm so fucking disappointed with you."

I let go of her arm and she walked to the car, opening the door and climbing into the passenger side. I stood in the carpark, rubbing my burning cheek. In the distance the first rumbles of thunder echoed in the night.

We lived in the countryside south of London, about an hour drive away from the venue. Both of us appreciated the peace and lack of people the area afforded, and Thandeka said it was worth the daily commute she had to make to work. Still, tonight I think we both wished we lived nearer to the city.

The rain had started falling about five minutes into the journey, pounding down on the roof of the car. I had to concentrate on driving, my hands gripping the wheel tightly. It was only when my temper fully abated that I noticed the knuckles on my right hand were burst and little trickles of blood had leaked from them. I liked the way the frequent flashes of lightning reflected off them.

It was a full half hour later before she finally spoke. We were properly in the country now, driving along a road that was surrounded by fields and trees on either side. The rain hadn't let up even slightly, that and the rhythmic pulsing of the windscreen wipers the only two sounds in our world, accompanied occasionally by a deep bang of thunder.

"He was good," she said quietly.

At first I thought I had misheard her. I mean, surely I had misheard her.

"What?" I asked.

"I said, he was good. Ralph. He was a good fuck." A pause, and then, "A really good fuck, actually."

Was she really doing this? Was she sitting with her shoulder almost touching mine and telling me that the arsehole I'd just punched out because he told me he had fucked her, had been a good fuck?

"Don't," I said, the word more a growl than anything else.

I didn't look at her, but I could I almost hear her smiling cruelly in the darkness.

"But it's true," she continued. "I was so young back then. Sure, I'd fucked a few guys before him, but he was the one who really opened my eyes to what was possible. Made me see how incredible sex could be."

I slammed my injured hand on the steering wheel.

"Shut your mouth," I snarled.

"He was the first one who took my arse. It felt so intimate, you know? Like he was making me his. Like I belonged to him."

"You belong to me." I was fighting to control my emotions, struggling to pay attention to the road.

"Maybe, but at the time I felt like I was his. I let him do whatever he wanted to me. I let him use me however he wanted, whenever he wanted."

"Shut your fucking mouth, Thandeka."

"All the women in the office fancy him. I can't blame them really. He's so successful. I mean, he's handsome, rich, a brilliant lawyer - what's not to love? I bet he doesn't need his woman to sign a contract..."

I yanked the wheel sharply to the left and the car spun off the road, crashing through a hedge and spinning several times before coming to a stop in the middle of a field. As soon as the car stopped Thandeka started laughing, throwing her head back and erupting into the night. I yanked my door open and stepped out, my feet sinking into the mud, the rain instantly soaking my hair and clothes. I ran around to her side and pulled the handle, throwing the door open so violently that it bounced back on its hinges, the corner catching me painfully on the shoulder.

She stayed where she was, laughing and ignoring me.

"Get out of the fucking car," I ordered.

"Nope."

I reached in and grabbed hold of her by the hair, pulling her from the vehicle, half-dragging her round to the front of it. She pushed against my hand and I let go. We stood there in the rain, staring at each other, both of us breathing heavily. I admit that I didn't know what to do next, but luckily Thandeka took the initiative.

She slapped me again, even harder than she had outside the party.

I clenched my fists.

She noticed and smiled.

"Go on then," she goaded. "Do it. Punch me. I dare you."

"Fuck you."

Quicker than I could react she reached out and dragged her nails down my chest, ripping the buttons off my shirt in the process. Agony flared on my skin, and I roughly took hold of her shoulder. She lifted her hand to slap me again, but I caught it in mid-air, twisting it round behind her back and pushing so that she was bent over the front of the car.

She kicked backwards, the heel of her shoe catching me a glancing blow on my shin. I roared in fury, pulled her off the car and threw her onto the muddy ground, her expensive dress instantly ruined.

She sat there, her legs wide open, the words I had written earlier clearly visible on her thighs. Her panties were wet, stained and clinging to her pussy. She reached between her legs and pulled them to one side, revealing her perfect little cunt.

"Come on then," she said. "Fuck me. Fuck your dirty little slut."

I dropped to my knees between her legs, put my full weight on her and kissed her hard, feeling her tongue force its way into my mouth. She gripped my bottom lip with her teeth and bit down with venom. I pulled away and flipped her over so she was face down on the ground. I ripped the back of her filthy dress open with both hands, put my knee between her legs and forced them wide open. I unbuckled and unzipped my trousers with one hand, the other pressing down hard on her back. When my cock was free I drove it roughly into her hole and fucked her, feeling her pussy clenching around me.

"Tell me," she said as I thrust in and out of her.

I ignored her, instead pulling my cock out of her, pressing the tip against her asshole, and then splitting her wide open there. I fucked her asshole just as roughly as I'd fucked her pussy. I put my hand on the back of her head and pushed her face into the mud as I did it. I loved how tight her hole was.

The storm increased in intensity as we fucked like animals on the ground, our clothes now ripped and torn, soaking wet and sticking to our bodies. She met the rhythm of my thrusts, pushing her asshole back onto me as I pushed forward.

"Tell me," she said again. "Please, tell me."

"You're a slut," I said through gritted teeth.

She reached between her legs, feeling my cock as it slid in and out of her, then I felt her fingers through the thin membrane separating her pussy from her asshole. She was fingering herself as I fucked her.

"More," she pleaded.

"You're my slut," I told her.

"Your slut!" she shouted into the night.

"My slut," I roared back.

"Fuck your dirty little slut. Fuck her in that tight little asshole. Give me that big, thick beautiful cock. Empty your fucking balls up me."

"My slut, my asshole. Mine."

I was close now, and I could tell she was too, the familiar shudder beginning to sweep through her body.

"Yours," she screamed.

"Mine!"

"Yours! Give it to me. Fill me. Please fucking fill me!"

And I did, right there in that muddy field with the thunder crashing and the rain hammering our skin, I came, the last few thrusts slamming hard into her, emptying my balls in her asshole just as she came too, her hole clenching round me and her scream and my roar matching the power of the weather.

We were fucking elemental.

I fell on top of her, my cock still inside, the last few threads of cum pumping into her, then rolled off until I was lying in mud beside her. I wanted to look at her asshole because I knew it would be gaping and I loved watching it slowly close back up, but right then I just couldn't. I swear my heart had never beat faster in my life.

Thandeka was panting just as hard as I was. She looked at me, her face illuminated by the headlights of the car. It was streaked in mud and her makeup was smeared through it. She was the very definition of a hot mess.

She reached out and put her arm across my chest. I winced as I felt the pressure on the still fresh gouges she had torn into my skin.

"Sorry, baby," she said, moving her hand slightly lower. "I love you so fucking much."

"I know," I said. "I love you too. But you should have told me about what happened with Ralph."

She laughed again, but this time there was no cruelty in it.

"You're a fucking idiot," she said.

"Why?" I asked, genuinely confused.

She sighed before answering.

"If you honestly think I'd ever fuck that ugly little bastard then I'm actually insulted."

"But you said. In uni."

"You'd just embarrassed me in front of everyone I work with. For all I know I'll be looking for a new job on Monday. You deserved me fucking with your head a little."

"You're a dangerous bitch," I said, but I was relieved all the same.

"Yeah," she agreed. "I am. But I'm your dangerous bitch, and don't you ever forget it.'

submitted by /u/ScottishRoughDom
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more