[Fantasies] I wanna be fucked and creampied even though I have my period now

free dating

I have been horny for a while and I know its messed up but I want to share my fantasies. I want to be fucked up so rough and hard I want it to last for hours. I want to wake up to my partner banging my vagina roughly and sleep with his dick still inside me after he made my uterus full of his slushy cum. If I wasnt a germ phobic person who has no care for culture n so on I want to have a collar and be naked and walked at night as a dog with a tail inside my ass… omg cant believe im writing this lol… I want my partner to humiliate me not physical abuse more like play.. calling me his bitch and showing me around then fucking me in a bench in front of everyone passing showing them his dirty bitch.. if there is 3 guys that loves me and i love them i want to be double penetrated or even triple penetrated… I want to wake up and sleep to them fucking me and eat food garnished with their cum… one in my vagina and one in my ass and one in my mouth… or them standing while I have my legs around ones hip and being fucked roughly both ways… I want them to tease me and let me beg for their dick to rum my inside “fuck me daddy fuck this dirty bitch pussy please, make a mess inside me and let me pass out from pleasure” or have my back on the wall and my legs on ones hip and he bangs me while carrying me reaching the top… if its in my ass use a condom if not turn me into ur slushy.. I want him to eat my vagina, bite and pinch my big breast kissing in between ..i want my body full of hickeys … slap my butt while banging me.. tie my hand up and let me call you master.. I want to be sometimes a S n humiliate my partner but I want to be an m more now…

submitted by /u/hotterthanchilly
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more