Boyfriend [f]ucked me while we chaperoned a field trip

free dating

Made a Reddit account at the request of my boyfriend (who also has an account, find him if you can), and I wanted to share this story.

We are quite active in our community, and decided to help out on a high school field trip a few weeks ago. We didn’t need to do much, just look over a group of 4 and make sure they don’t die or something.

Soon enough, it was time for lunch and all the kids grouped with friends from other groups, so we were alone. And we were horny.

The central building had a family bathroom, and soon enough, both of us were topless and ferociously making out. His left hand caressed my breasts as his right hand rubbed me down low. I got on my knees and pulled his pants down and his cock popped out, right into my wet, awaiting mouth.

I did what I do and went to town on his shaft. I could feel him tensing up so I stood up and forced him down. I rubbed my wet pussy all over his face. He loves eating me out, and I took full advantage of it!

Soon, I felt ready to be fucked. He stood up and turned me around and pushed my face onto the cold wall. His cock slipped in nicely.... he was always a perfect fit. We were low on time so he got right to it. The sound of his balls slapping my pussy echoed in the bathroom. I turned to see waves being pushed through my ass, this man knew how to fuck me.

I turned around and he straddled me against the wall. He was hitting the perfect spot, and I couldn’t last any longer. My juices dropped onto his cock after my hard orgasm. I felt his legs tense up as he filled my pussy to the brim with his delicious, thick elixir.

We quickly tidied up and returned to the group, with my pussy full of his cum. The feeling of it dripping out throughout the day was sensational. I rub myself thinking about this every few days.... more stories to come!

submitted by /u/AbiMiranda
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more