Make out with my girlfriend in presence of her cousins at the Wedding.[MF]

free dating

It was my girlfriend’s sister wedding. My girlfriend( let say Diana ), she was looking damn hot and pretty. When I arrived at the wedding we want to do something really bad, but the relatives didn’t give us chance to be alone. After the wedding with holding myself together, we finally got into the room to relax and change. But the Twist was her cousins were also there, 3 brothers and her sister. It was seem impossible to do anything but I was want it so much, I finally take the every moment of opportunity. She changed her traditional dress and got into tight jeans and hoodie. My god her ass was looking so good, I just want to get up from the bed and fuck her but can’t. Thankfully, her cousins know that I am her boyfriend so it was not a problem to get her into the blanket by my side on the bed in front of them. We were just laying on the bed, Me and Diana, and her 2 brother on the other half. Her sister was sitting in front chair and her 3rd brother was in front of us just standing around. I see that’s this is the opportunity, she was talking to her little brother and her back was facing me( We were covered by the blanket), so I started taking my hand to the direction of her waist and lay it on her belly first, to see if someone notice, they didn’t. Then I started getting my hand into her hoodie, I expected she might shake me off, but rather than this she pull up the blanket so no one notice anything anyhow. I got the signal and start moving towards her breast, I expected her wearing bra and assume it would be difficult to do something, but she is my love she was not wearing any, so then I was having my hand on her bare breast under the hoodie under a blanket with 5 other people.

I started pressing them and her body responded immediately, then I started playing with her nipples they were fully erected and waiting for caressing, so I help them my twisting them, pulling them and pressing them. She was controlling her face so others don’t get notice of it, and I was hard as rock and forgot others were also there. I continue doing it for like 2 3 min, then she turned her face towards me. Her eyes were saying fuck me, but not possible at the moment.

Somehow AC made the room chilled quickly, which help me to get my face covered with blanket. As soon as I covered my face, she pulled up her hoodie for me coz she knew what I love the most, sucking her nipples. And I did that, I started sucking them so hard she was almost gonna start moaning out loud, but we get the phone call to come at the Hotel Reception, and then we all left for it.

If you find it good then I will upload the remaining part.

submitted by /u/Megabyte-143
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/r4i53o/make_out_with_my_girlfriend_in_presence_of_her/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more