[mf] My (20m) freaky ex (20f) and our sexy adventures Pt. 3 - The Lake House

free dating

For context of how my ex, Grace and I got to this point, please refer to parts 1 and 2 of these posts. Thanks!

After a few weeks of becoming more sexually familiar with each other through oral sex and masterbating each other, I started heavily considering going to the next step. I wanted to penetrate her. Yet, I found myself somewhat scared to initiate it. Up to this point, we hadn’t gone any further, so what if she didn’t want it?

I knew that we had an upcoming fall break trip with some friends to one of their grandparents’ lake house. This seemed like a great time to begin exploring the idea of full on sex because we wouldn’t have to worry about our parents being around.

The week of the trip arrived, and we headed up to our friend’s (who we’ll just call Anna) grandparents’ house. With us came some other friends, who we’ll just call Tommy, Ashley, and Mike.

When we arrived at the lake house, which was about two hours from where we all lived, we unpacked into our separate rooms (her grandparents were very rich and had a large house) and decided to go out on the lake for a while. I always loved being at the lake with Grace, because she always wore the most wonderful swimsuits, that really showcased her beautiful body.

After some time on the lake, it began to get dark and we came back to shore. Since it was fall, someone suggested we have a fire because it was beginning to get cold. We changed into warmer clothes, and sat for hours talking and laughing about who knows what. I don’t really remember. What I do remember is what kept Grace and I busy.

We were obviously sitting next to each other, and had a blanket with us to guard more against the cold breeze coming off the lake. At some point during the fire, I felt Grace’s hand rub against my cock. I obviously became hard pretty quickly and soon let me hand slide between her legs. Spoiler alert: jeans suck when you’re trying to please a girl physically, so I unbuttoned them and slid my hand under her panties.

She was so wet. It took a lot for her to not make any noise while I rubbed my fingers over her clit. She began to squirm a little, and being afraid the others might notice, she whispered in my ear, “Why don’t we pause this until later?” with a smirk and a raise of the eyebrows. I kindly obliged, knowing what might be in store.

Not too long after, people started getting tired, so we put out the fire and all went inside to our rooms. My room was down the hall from Grace’s, but this didn’t stop us from snap chatting back and forth while the anticipation built. With each picture, a different article of clothing would come off of each of us, until she was only in her panties, and I was only in my underwear.

After about a half hour of silence with everyone in their respective rooms, I heard my doorknob turn, and in came Grace, wearing a baggy t-shirt she took from my house at some point.

She slowly walked over to me and climbed onto my bed, straddling me. The pressure from her sitting on my hard dick made my heart flutter. I slid my hands up her shirt and grabbed her beautiful 34DD tits. At this point, we were engaged in some flirtations banter while she slowly grinded on me and I fondled her breasts.

Quickly, the flirting went from the likes of “You feel so nice between my legs,” to, “I want you inside me,” real quick. The thought of us being so far away from our parents and the possibility of getting caught turned us on

At this point, I kindly removed her shirt and flipped her over onto her back. The way her boobs bounced back and forth will haunt my dreams for eternity. They were perfect. I began to kiss and caress them like my life depended on it. I licked, sucked, and nibbled on both of her breasts until she was squirming.

I had been rubbing her pussy the entire time, and at one point, I slid my middle finger inside her. She gasped with pleasure, and I felt her juices cover my finger, which gave me a sudden burst of confidence.

“Grace, I want my dick in you,” I whispered, between kisses on her body. “What are you waiting for?” She managed to get out between gasps.

At this, I pulled her panties and my underwear off, and began grinding my shaft on her to keep building her up. She soaked the underside of my dick in seconds. She was squirming and moaning, wanting me more and more.

Eventually, I reached down and used my hand to guide my dick to the opening of her pussy, and slowly pushed in. She had to cover her mouth so she didn’t wake everyone up in the surrounding rooms. I almost had to do the same.

She was so wet, and the feeling of her warmth and her juices took me to another universe. I thrusted into her over and over as she used her hands on my ass to guide me.

Shortly, her breathing became deeper, and her moans more passionate. She grabbed my ass and pulled me close as she began to quiver. I could feel her cumming on my dick. Finally, I got her to finish before me. This was such a huge turn on for me.

As she pulled me close, I pushed as deep into her as I could, and blasted a load into her hot, throbbing pussy. She was on birth control for some health reasons, so I never thought twice before filling her up. This was the most euphoric feeling of my life.

We got up and took a shower together before falling asleep in her bed. We fucked at least twice a day for the rest of the week, which yielded many more stories to come.

That’s all I got for today. If you guys want more, don’t forget to leave an up vote. Until next time, friends. Hope you enjoyed!

submitted by /u/KoalaChump
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/r5z9vp/mf_my_20m_freaky_ex_20f_and_our_sexy_adventures/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more