My First Time anal

free dating

Hey it is me again with another story of my Life! I was not sure if i should post this but here it is! More Story's in my Profile.

Like one Week ago something special happend. I live in an Open relationship for one year now. It is great and I love him but sex with other People in the relationship is so fucking great! Like I said a week ago I was at home with a Guy who i know from the Internet. To be right it is from Tinder. I was cuddling with him when he startet to grab my ass and it was great because my Boyfriend was also in the room. He is totally fine with watching and the guy from Tinder was fine with it too. So my head was in his lap and when he startet to grab my ass i started to okay with his already hard Dick. My Boyfriend noticed it and just smiled while I got up and started to undress me so my Tits were free. then I got completely on his lap and starter to kiss him while he plays with my Boobs. He played with my Nipples and this makes me so fucking weeeeet! I started to moving my Hips in his Lap because his Dick is poking me alredy and the feeling that my Boyfriend watch this all is so good! i started to undress him so my Tits can touch is great chest and I can see his Sixpack. He asked if we should go in the Bedroom but I Shaked my head that we can do it here and my Boyfriend started to jerk off to us two. I started to move my hips faster and started moaning because it just felt so good. After a short time he pushed me in the Couch and started to pull if my Pants and I instantly spread my legs wide open. He layed down and starter to eat me out and wow he was great. He knew what he did and I moaned really loud. I played with my Nipples so i was soaking wet and all was on his Face and the Couch. After like 10 Minutes he got up And pulled his Hard Dick out and started to fuck me rough. His Dick was like 7 or 8 inch long and wow he knew how to use this long tool. He fucked the shit out of me and I just thought about how my Boyfriend looked and jerked of to us. I loved it! After some time he stopped and got me in Doggy position and started to play with my cheeks. I Shaked my ass to show him that I want more and he put his Dick full of my Juice slowly in my Butthole and I was fucking surprised. He asked if it would be ok and I barely nodded while I Bit a pillow while he put his Dick more and more in my ass. It was Painful but Kinda nice! Again i played with my Nipples and when he started to fuck my ass my Pussy was dripping wet. I was wet like never before and he started to fuck me rough again but this time my Ass! I moaned really loud and after like 30 Minutes he shot his whole load in my ass and I just layed there completely breathless. In the evening my Boyfriend and I had sex too and I was thinking back to the guy and it was so great just to think about it! Maybe I meet him again.

So this was the story! I hoped u liked it and like always text me if u had something similar! Hopefully I am getting some story's from girls hehe. I am so fucking wet again from the Story. Make sure to follow me!

submitted by /u/snyoy
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more