The Circle ch-3[ffm]

free dating

Original post

ch1

ch2

hey guys, i know last chapter was not that hot but i had to get the history stuff oit of the way... don't worry though this chapter i start the tour and you get to meet some new people... Now that we're done with the history of it all i will continue with the story.

The ceremony after the orientation was basically a luncheon to celebrate my entry into The Circle. I got to meet everyone... some that I've already known and some that were complete strangers. The lunch was great and everyone was trying to embarrass me about the obvious activity my family did... even my father joined them..

"its normal... they did the same to me" my sister sam said putting her hand on mine.

i just gave a forced smile but gushing inside. my relationship with her is so strong now.. .. uncle max just looked at me and congratulated me and also told that his would be the first family i would be visiting as as part of the tour... i got happy but then got awkward considering the changes to the relationship we had

he must have sensed this cause immediately he said

"don't worry man... we'll have fun... I'm the best guy to be the first house in the tour"

i felt reassured but started having other questions .. i kept quiet for now... we all broke up and now it was just a garden party.. small groups here and there.. i stuck with my family but soon a commotion started... and everyone started to straighten themselves up... the doors to the mansion flew open and out came pop(Will,the current head of our family and my grandfather).

He looked at me beckoning me to come over... i walked slowly.. he was old but not that old.. up close there was a certain ice between me and him... growing up.. i didn't know the things he had been through he was just my pop... bringing gifts and telling me funny stories..but now.. i felt like kneeling or some shit.

He took my hand and i followed him inside.. we walked for a while and soon we were what felt like the heart of the mansion .. it was his office.. i sat down in one of the chairs and he sat on the big one.. there were photos all around the room.. as i was looking around lookin like a maniac he spoke..

"I'm glad you chose to stay with us alex... we always know the answer to the big question even before you do but its still a tiring moment especially as a grandfather... don't worry..I'm still your pop just a few things have changed...

first, never hide anything from me or anyone else of your family... its not a strict rule but its best if followed.. this way the family has no cracks... remember the only ones we can trust are our own blood

second, just that in front of everyone show respect to your head... I'll always be your pop and their grandad and da and whatnot but in ceremonies... its important..

understood al? "

" yes sir... are those all the previous head? "i asked looking at the largest framed pictures....

" yes... your dad already told you the history i believe"

"yes.. well most of it.. he did skip out all the details on marge's work..." i said looking at her photo.. she didn't look angry.. but a bit self assured.

"yeah that's for the best... if you still want to read it you can the library has it... anyway... what i want from you is a signature" he said putting a huge pile of papers in front of me..

i gave a confused look... "its for legal cover... we dont have much with our family so we like to keep as much as we can... its for you too... any cases against you future or past will be handled by family and it goes both ways... any profession you choose family are a priority... "

rest of the afternoon was spent signing different papers with a family lawyers (a cousin and an uncle of mine) present...

by the time we came out most of the people were gone.. and it was just dad, mom, sam, uncle max and aunt megan. There were a couple of bags being loaded in uncle's car.. i guess its time

i walked over to them and said my goodbyes... i wished that my sister would come but pop was a little too strict with the rules... but he gave me a big hug and wished me luck.. soon i was with aunt and uncle(who I'm going to call by name from now) and speeding away somewhere..

It was a long trip.. i soon realised that i have never once seen their house.. we talked about some stuff along the way.. I was excited to see my cousins.. the twins... Ava and Max.. as we got closer i realised o was excited in more than one way.. they were only a few months older than me and would have probably been included a little before me.. I've always had that crush on them you know the cousin kind.. that's before all this shit happened..

soon we got there... the house was smaller than ours but estate was a lot bigger... as soon as we reached the place there servants waiting and they started getting the bags..

"set up his room on the family floor and set up the dinner table.. are they still awake...?" my uncle said..

the poor guy nodded slowly.

"i knew it... but i kinda see it... they're excited to see you..." he said winking.

i went red but i soon realised that i don't have hide anything now...

i followed him up.. he pulled me closer and whispered "The servants are not privy to the Circle and they should never be..."

i looked up in an obvious confusion about how are things gonna work..

he answered my questions "they all will be going on a paid leave for a month and the servants from the mansion will come over in the morning"

i nodded and followed him in... the house was very nice and cozy... it was not a mansion but a really good house for a family. The lake behind, the massive estate with a golf course, basketball and tennis court and whole lot of shit... i think i even saw a sauna..

Before i could truly admire the place i felt someone cover my eyes from behind and another person hugging me "tightly" from the front... i was sandwiched between two girls i know who were.. and my cock was responding.... but before things got out of hand i slid out and uncle held them back... they both realised that there were people.... still they walked and gave me a cousin's hug... but Ava was still feeling like taking a risk and felt my up my cock.... i pulled back blushing...

The dinner was served and we ate and talked a bit... the twins asked me about the ceremony as ambiguously as they could... i answered the same way... we all talked about theirs and i started imagining them both in the pool.....we were soon done eating and sat in the living room.. the servants started going out one by one and soon the last one was gone... now the only people on the estate were me, the twins, uncle and aunt, and the security of the Circle... they don't know what goes on... moreover they dont care... they're just ordered to keep security and take deadly action if necessary... i was not allowed to talk to them then and i still can't now as I'm writing this. They were just told to patrol and protect the estate.. no one was allowed near the house.

Anyway... as soon as the cook went home and we were alone... Ava jumped on my couch and started snuggling in me... i was shy at first but uncle said.

"Alex... remember the rule.. no inhibitions... we already know you had a crush on these two before the initiation..and to make it even Ava had interest in you and she was already low on inhibitions before the Circle happened so you can understand her eagerness.. the point of this tour is for you to get closer... that is if you want... you can say no.. "

yeah sure buddy i will say no to this... i became lose and put my hand around her waist... we had changed and were in our sleeping clothes... i was just wearing a t-shirt and joggers.. Ava and belle were in thin robes and so was Megan .. who was kissing Max's neck...Ava started doing the same to me and started grabbing me through the joggers... i looked over at belle and she was just sitting there looking at me.. belle can't speak but she was one of the most sweetest people ever.. Ava beckons her and she comes ckoser.. she sits shyly but soons loosens up and started kissing me...

Ava removes her robe and jumps on my lap... i move my lips towards her... while belle starts sucking on her sister nipples... i started squeezing her boobs and she started grinding on me... things were getting hot and heavy but.. we were stopped..

"Ok wait up... before things go too far... and i like where they are goin... we will go somewhere where there are not too many windows"

we get up... Ava runs up to her dad's side and started cozing up to him as we walk.. he wrapped his hands around her and rests on her ass... belle stays with me and holds me close... i like her... she feels like a warm sunlight... but what i didn't know was just how insatiable she would be..

we all walked to the library and like a typical secret room... the doors which are the shelves open up... i pointed out the obviousness of it all but max reassured me and told me that it's actually quite practical... but even then the secret room just looked like a bar... we walked towards the bartenders side and he pushed a switch and a trapdoor opens up.. he opens the door and we go down.. there we see a room.. that room looked like it was built for an orgy... it was a big room with a huge mattress covering almost all of the floor... there was a door for toilet and shelves with the scales fluid..

we all sat down.. there was an insane amount of pillows.. the mattress was like sitting on a cloud... the sheet was made of the same cloth on which my orientation happened... i guess that's standard in the family...

Ava went and grabbed a few bottles of the scales and handed one to belle who's on my lap now.. topless... i took off my clothes and was only left in my underwear... soon everyone was.. i get a very clear look at everyone... max was a small guy but still packed a punch... i could tell that he worked out... same with megan... she was a natural redhead and a fit one... i could see her abs... her boobs were so big... it almost made me forget how much of a bitch she was...

The twins were almost a copy of their mother...Ava being a bit taller then belle who was a petite.. which suited her... man i get carried away... anyway...

Belle opens the bottle and started pouring the scales all over us.. Ava was goin both sides.. covering both me and belle, and, max and megan covered in scales.. the little tingling sensation was still new to me but not unwelcoming... i started getting into the zone... i kissed belle... deep... pushing my tongue in her mouth... now belle was a natural submissive and liked being controled..she just went a litte soft and let me control her.. i layed her down and started rubbing my penis on her pussy... the thin cloth of my underwear was soon pulled off me...thanks to Ava.. who soon turned her attention towards her parents and sat on her fathers face.. while her mother was riding him.. as soon as i looked at her megan kissing her daughter all the while looking right at me made my head go crazy.....

belle was more of passionate person... she liked vanilla play and i loved her for it... we started fucking slowly... her milky white skin reflects so good because of scales... we both were looking at each other in the eyes... our eyes never broke contact after that... we kept staring and never spoke a word.... just moaning ... she cant speak but her moans sounded so beautiful.. her voice was hypnotic... i started going faster.... slowly and steadily... we were in such a zone that we never realised i was literally ramming her... our bodies slamming against each other... i just saw her eyes and went crazy... soon i knew i was gonna blow but i had Ava too and she would be disappointed if i didn't gave her any attention on the first night so i laid belle down and started eating her out...

i licked her pussy lips and slowly made my way inside... she tasted so good... i started licking and sucking on her clit.... i pushed a finger in and slowly that turned into two fingers... i started pushing them in and making a hook inside all the while sucking on her clit... that made her shiver... i knew i had to make her come but it was gonna be difficult... luckily Ava knew her sister and came to my rescue.

she started eating her out with me while laying on her.... i was sure that belle was tasting her sister...

"give her ass some love..." Ava said winking... she slurped some of her sister's juices(and boy there was some of it.. she was flowing like a dam).. and kissed me.. the wetness feeling so great... i started licking her asshole and making it wet... i slowly pushed a finger inside and she started convulsing...

Turns out... belle is a big squirter... i should've guessed but when the stream hit my face i was kinda overwhelmed... her mom and dad... now done with there stuff and came over... he helped me clean up my face and Ava jumped on me the next chance she got... belle was in her dads arms... both spent.. her mom beside her...

Ava was a wild cat... i felt like my dad when he was with mom.. it felt more like her fucking me... she was literally jumping on my dick... her insides just grabbing my dick and doing shit that made my head go round... but soon we settled on a pace... she turned around and i started fucking her doggystyle...

i saw belle and max cuddling.. they were bith spent and tired maybe.. so they got up and went to shower.. but Megan stayed... she locked eyes with me... i got a little intimidated but went on fukin her daughter... she moved over to us on all fours and got closer to her daughter... she kissed her on the mouth and got up and got beside me... she looks down at what i was doing and kept staring... now i never liked her.. her nature had always been a little standoffish... but at that time... i just lost it.. she put two of her fingers inside her pussy and brings them up... she grabs my face with one hand and whispers.. "open "

i open my mouth a bit and she puts her fingers inside... i taste her juices on my tongue... they feel similar to belle...

she started whispering things in my ears... "you're fucking my daughter..... so fuck her good.... make her feel good.. is that how you fucked you sister?... cause max was definitely better than that..."

i don't know what came over me but i just started pumping Ava... she was face down just on her knees... i kept thrusting harder and harder...

" fuck her.... come on... make her your bitch... " her words made me go over and i just filled her up...Ava felt my come inside her and she went over too...we just sat in that position for a while... my dick came out covered in her fluids and my cum... Megan just took it in her and gave it a jerk... she bought her hand up to her face.. and gave it a lick... then went away...

i sat there wondering whats up with that... but max saw this... and smiled at me... soon we all cleaned up and went to our rooms... Ava came over to mine and got in the covers... belle followed and laid down on the other side.. ... we did nothing just talked about each others experience in the little time we had spent in the circle...

i got to know that they were unsure of belle and wanted her to have a normal lifestyle... but.. fate had other plans and belle had a curious mind... she discovered the secret room two months before the initiation ... the room had files and photos related to the Circle... and soon she was interested.. and told her parents about it... max got a good deal of slack for this incident but it got over...

Ava on the other hand was the favourite of the whole family she was a very free girl growing up they never had to think about letting her join cause she was a natural...

they told me about their tours... unlike what i thought they were sent to separate families... this way... belle wouldn't hide behind her sister cause she was really shy.. but a damn goddess in bed...

well guys that was chapter 3.. next one will be a little more fun as tgat wasy day alone with megan... somr interesting revelation for me and some hot stuff for everyone..

As always lemme know how you feel.

O

submitted by /u/no_limits_here_
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/r57g5r/the_circle_ch3ffm/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more