Friend shows me her ass... while hiking !

free dating

If you haven't read the first story I had with this girl. Go read it NOW.

To give a details on how she looks. She's latina with tan skin. Dark brown hair with light brown eyes. A very nice body. B cups boobs with a plump bubble butt. During this time, she a had blonde highlights in her hair and looked so fucking sexy.

I remember this day like yesterday. It was during summer. A bunch of out friends decided we should go hiking at a mountain in our state. We all agreed. Her boyfriend was set to also come but work stuff came up last second. Nobody had any idea we were fooling around.

I remember she called me asking if I could pick her up that morning. I of course said yes. I pick up in the morning and she was looked so fucking hot. She had on a red crop top with black yoga pants. Her sexy body just eyeing me. When get in the car. I couldn't help but my touch her thighs and rub her inner thighs. We eventually get going and on the freeway there's nobody because it's early so I start fingering her.

She gets wet pretty fast and is straightening her legs out and breathing and moaning loudly. She cums,cleans up and then goes down and unbutton my shorts. She starts giving me very aggressive road head. It felt great, her head bobbing up and down. I only last a few mins before I exploded in her mouth.

She swallows out of it. Now we get there and it's about 10 of us hiking. We have to split up to make it less obvious. She occasionally shoots a look at me but all I'm doing is staring at her ass jiggle in those yoga pants. They jiggle every single way she moves, every step she takes. That's when I wanted those ass cheeks on my face and my tongue in her ass hole.

She stays back and let's me catch up. She says shes horny and needs me. She tells people she needs to use the bathroom and i say I don't mind walking back with her because I also need to go. Thankfully nobody decides to tag along. She basically is pulling me to the bathroom saying her pussy is thumping. We get to the bathroom and I push her against the wall with her butt facing me.

I yank her pants down and start kissing her butt. She's moaning. I tell her to spread herself. I start eating her ass. Her ass cheeks basically stopping me from breathing. She starts pulling my head in deeper and is moaning so loud. I lay down and tell her so sit on my face and she does.

I could hardly breathe but was enjoying every second of it. Her pussy dripping on my chest. She let out a moan and was trying to catch her breathe but I kept digging my tongue in deeper and deeper. She gets up because she was practically yelling. She says you love my ass huh ? I tell her yes and will eat it whenever she wants.....

If you want the next part. Let me know!!

submitted by /u/R_Riot99
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more