After the topping I finally go bottom.

free dating

Ok so I am a bi guy who always tops. Well one say I .et someone off Craigslist. It was supposed to be just a jerk session but when he got there I was already hyped up on vyvance so im super horny. He pulls his Dick out and i slot start rubbing it as he does the same to me i cant control myself and ask if he wants to fuck me. He pulls out a condom and i lay back slide off the panties im wearing and he eases into my ass. He slowly starts getting worked up and starts to fuck me harder as hes rubbing my cock. Hes fucking me for about 10 mins when he pulls out pulls the condom off and shot his load all over my freshly shaved ball sack. I lay there actually enjoying the fact I was bottom as he stands up turns and disappears out the door. I go back lay down and ol the didldo out my dresser and shove it all the way. Up my ass and i can feel the nut im building in my sack. I keep fucking myself.then I finally shoot a load so hard its in my top 5 of best nuts ever.

submitted by /u/bossdawg217
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more