Kinky masseuse [M] roleplay night with brunette bombshell [F]

free dating

My girlfriend and I have been dating a few years and recently been looking to spice it up. We’ve always had great sex but in the last week we’ve found a whole new side of our sex relationship.

She’s a 5’4” smoke with wavy brunette hair, green eyes and a perfect curvy body and slim thick ass. We agreed a good first roleplay for us to try would be a massage parlor since we already do this sometimes just without the “roleplay” aspect.

I set the mood in the bedroom: candles, diffusers, soft music. I write up a menu for “Feel Good Massage: You’ll always come back for more”.

The massage comes with chocolate covered strawberries, wine and “complimentary oral services on command”.

Fast forward to the good stuff: She asks for a full frontal massage. I ask her to disrobe and place the blindfold over her eyes. I let her lay there for a few minutes in silence and anticipation. Suddenly she feels a line of lotion dripping on her boobs, stomach, waist, thighs. I rub her soft, nude body from shoulders to feet. She gives soft moans as I massage her boobs and nipples. I tease her thighs and waist. I massage her feet. I compliment her body, ask her about work and if she’s seeing anybody. We flirt as anonymous strangers as I take care of every inch of her body. It goes silent again as I leave her body in anticipation. Suddenly she feels an ice cube against her left nipple and she shudders with surprise. I do circles as her nipples harden and I make a trail with the ice cube south. Briefly, I touch her exposed clit with the ice before removing it. Her body is tense with goosebumps now.

“You can turn on your stomach now.”

She roles over, revealing her beautiful juicy ass and glimpse of her pussy which is already starting to glisten. I apply lotion up and down her back and begin rubbing. She starts moaning as I release her tension, preparing her for the finale. I work from her shoulders, down her back to her beautiful round ass. I work each cheek, catching glances of her tight butthole as I spread her cheeks apart. Her pussy sloshes as it separates with the massage, getting wetter with every touch. My hands get closer as I tease her, but don’t touch it.

I then move down and rub her legs and feet again. As I do, I spread her legs, giving me a full view of her beautiful wet pussy. I am rock hard at this point and climb up to straddle her as I massage her shoulders again. This time my cock (in my boxers) is between her butt cheeks moving up and down her as I massage. She teases me “excuse me sir, do you have a third arm massaging me?”

I turn on the massage vibrator and work down her back. I get to that tight booty and she moans louder than before. “Does this feel good miss?” “Yes sir, do you mind going a little lower?” I slowly move lower until the knob of the vibrating massager is against her clit and she lets out a long pleasant moan. Her pussy is already soaking from all the anticipation as I move it up and down on her vagina. She’s squirming now and lifting her hips off the bed, playing back with the vibrator. I move it to her asshole and she looks back with wide eyes.

She pokes her ass further in the air as I vibrate circles around her beautiful tight butthole. Suddenly a cold piece of ice presses against her clit and she lets out an excited, surprised gasp. A vibrator on her butthole and ice rubbing her clit - she is soaking. Dripping on the bed. Cumming, shaking, moaning as I push the ice in her pussy and it quickly melts in her warmth. I take whats left and stick it in her asshole which gives her a jump. And it quickly melts away. Between her pussy juices and the melted ice everything is soaking wet.

“I want your tongue in me,” she moans. I also grab our real vibrator, lift her hips and start going crazy on her soaking wet pussy. My tongue goes in deep and I slurp on her. I hold the vibrator against her clit and turn it on. I keep her locked in my grip as she squirms moans and cums again all over my face.

She lifts her hips into doggy and says “I want you to fuck me”. I reposition us so we’re facing a mirror. I move the vibrator at the entrance to her butthole and ask if she wants this. “Just a little” and I push the tip in at the same time my cock slides into her soaking wet warm tight pussy. I watch her in the mirror as her eyes rollback in her head. I fuck her hard and we make eye contact through the mirror. Her cheeks jiggle each time I ram my cock in her pussy and we’re both moaning loudly. I grab a hand full of her ass and I see her bite her lip in the mirror. I change the vibrator setting so it is pulsing in her asshole and this makes her lose it. She collapses into the bed as she lets out one big orgasm. I push the pulsing vibrator deeper in her asshole and push my dick in deep, brushing my balls against her clit. My dick explodes with cum filling up her pussy as we fall to the bed. I slowly continue to slide my dick in and out as we come back to earth and catch our breath. We’re laying in a puddle of our juices, dick and pussy in ecstasy.

submitted by /u/New_here95
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more